What's new

Is there demand of baking business in your area?

Humans throughout history have been very good patronisers of baked products. Opening a bakery in this my location is one that would yield a lot of profits.
Its good that you have already researched about your place. I would surely hope that your estimation is good. Even in our area also demand of bakery products are increasing these days.

There is no where that you will find yourself without people demanding for baking products such as bread, cake, meat pie, egg buns, doughnut and some other snacks because they are easy to eat even at work.

There is no where that you will find yourself without people demanding for baking products such as bread, cake, meat pie, egg buns, doughnut and some other snacks because they are easy to eat even at work.
Although it is one of the most demanding snacks here in Nigeria but I personally do not like to consume all this thing any elsewhere except I am the one that is producing It, that is why I took my time to learn how to bake and produce most of these snacks myself

There is indeed a big demand of baking business in my area. However, the most successful bakeries are those that have been in the business for the past two decades. yes, you read it right. There are many bakeries that have been running quite well for several years. However, the only bakeries that have been earning a lot are those who have really good products which are quite expensive.

I recide in a rural area so all this sort of businesses like baking aren't of good opinion here at all the people aren't even self awards of the baking things at all do most won't even be interested in it.

Baking business is very popular in Pakistan and people are earning a lot from it. My elder brother also owns a bakery and I am happy that his business is doing very well. There are many famous bakers in Pakistan.
Baking business is also very popular in my country Nigeria as there is no Street or neighborhood that you cannot find a woman that is into the baking business so it is safe to say that the business is now very situated but that does not mean that anyone that goes into it would not make profit in it as the market is very large for it.

Currently in my area, the competition for baking business is very tough. As there are various local shops around that sells one or two snacks. Not to mention the fast food restaurants around. One thing about baking business is that there is always a demand for it. So what would make your business stand out would be your quality and packaging.

Although it is one of the most demanding snacks here in Nigeria but I personally do not like to consume all this thing any elsewhere except I am the one that is producing It, that is why I took my time to learn how to bake and produce most of these snacks myself
Sometimes we might not just have the luxury of time to bake as baking will takes some time to do when we just need something to fill our stomach as fast as possible.

I cannot count the number of bakeries in my area. It seems everyone is into the business. I don't think there is a demand for bakery business in my area.
Yes I will say there is demand for baking business in my area if you don't know how to bake properly people will come to you and buy your product.

Yes because labourers are a lot here and they get hungry after or during work so when they’re baking things like meat pie , bread or sausages they get attracted to sweet smell and will want to buy

Baking business can't be over emphasised. Cakes, buns, chin chin and puff puff are of high demand now. This has made the business to be very lucrative and highly demanded. And the fact is that it is less cheap to start.
Like i said before, baking business would always be on demand. As it is something we all consume. We make use of it in birthdays, weddings and all sort of celebrations. Even at our place of work, we usually go for snacks as it is the fastest thing we can get.

Baking business is very profit-able business specially in cities where people order different bakery items for special occasions. And there are bakery shops with variety of bakery items.But in rural area, there is less demand of this business.
Want to ask,is there demand of this business in your area?
In our area, baking business is on the rise. One bakery started out 10 years ago. But today there are five bakeries in our neighborhood. One bakery is really very successful. They have numerous consumers lining up. They also have fresh bread everyday. We can see from the counter how they bake their bread.

There is always demand in baking products, from cakes to fries to chops etc, a relative of mine does this so I know that there is always demand for it she even gets called from other places to come.

The demand of baking abd other catering services are always in demand as they get gigs and other services to render almost on every daily basis.

There is a demand for baking business in my town. However, due to the Covid restrictions the existing businesses are struggling to survive because they are unable to reach their customers.

Bakingbusiness is quite popular in my area and there are a lot of people who are into the business of bacon and of course it is profitable.

There is always the demand for the baking business in my area. Almost every home here buys bread a lot on a daily basis. There is even one or two bread baking business structure here near me

In my area the baking business may not really move well because over here almost every one is involved in baking, but they bake just for home consumption

There is a demand for baking business in my town. However, due to the Covid restrictions the existing businesses are struggling to survive because they are unable to reach their customers.
As per our culture we are bread eaters in the morning. There are several small bakery stores here that sell the morning bread only. They are still doing great with the sales because the public is still buying. We wear face mask and face shield and we also observe social distancing in the line to the store.

Rice is a staple food here, we eat rice in the morning and rice in the evening. Sometimes we also eat breads but we make our own breads (flat breads).

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back