What's new

Is there demand of baking business in your area?

Yes, in my country baking business is very profitable and many people are making a lot of money from the business. Now the population is increasing and the technological era brought about the higher demand for these baked products and most at times the necessary thing needed is just the skills.
A girlfriend of mine who started a small bakery business 2 years ago have now grown to the extent she has about 8 people working for her in her bakery. It all started like a joke with her but she later took it seriously because she saw people were really ordering for her baked bread, cake, pies and so on.

There is a high demand for baking in my area not just baking there is a high demand for fast food in my area being a student area people can't really cook so much so you just have to buy something they can munch on it cakes pastries do ughnuts, chinchin etc so I suggest anyone should invest in baking business in my area. Just have a good oven and a neat shop with quality packaging, you will surely make good sales.

A girlfriend of mine who started a small bakery business 2 years ago have now grown to the extent she has about 8 people working for her in her bakery. It all started like a joke with her but she later took it seriously because she saw people were really ordering for her baked bread, cake, pies and so on.
Sure, the products you mentioned also have very high demand in my country too and those into it do grow within a short time period. Maybe the only problem one might have is the required skills for baking a variety of highly demanded products but if this is achieved, the chances for success will always be greater.

What I can observe in my area about baking is that it is a real business and within my area I don't know anyone that really goes into baking so I think maybe because the locality and the people living in it dobnot really interested in baking food that is why it is rare over here.

Baking business is very profit-able business specially in cities where people order different bakery items for special occasions. And there are bakery shops with variety of bakery items.But in rural area, there is less demand of this business.
Want to ask,is there demand of this business in your area?
Of course the bakery buisness is very profitable in the business especially in our country people in my city love the bakery product very much, people on big events love to use bakery sweets.

Baking business is very profit-able business specially in cities where people order different bakery items for special occasions. And there are bakery shops with variety of bakery items.But in rural area, there is less demand of this business.
The challenges I see in baking business is that, many people are into the business and it made it difficult to move. And many people doesn't eat cake or snacks like that. Too much of bakers is costing low sales in baking business

Sure, the products you mentioned also have very high demand in my country too and those into it do grow within a short time period. Maybe the only problem one might have is the required skills for baking a variety of highly demanded products but if this is achieved, the chances for success will always be greater.
Truth be told, there is no way you would bake poorly tasted bread and cake for people and you would expect them to keep coming back for more. It's not possible, especially when there are good options one can easily choose from and have a good bite to eat.

Baking business is something that is very profitable. In my area there is high demand of baked goods and services. If you have any business that provide this service it will be profitable because in my area there is need to setup this kind of business.

It's quite fascinating when I actually see how the demand has increased over couple of months. People now see reasons to celebrate with cakes, not only that there's also a demand in confectioneries whereas those who could do the job are not meeting up to the demand.

I live in the city area and bakery business grow a lot there and people use a lot of bakery products here. They also use bakery products for breakfast too much and here in the urban areas people love to use bakery products.
Post automatically merged:

I live in the city area and bakery business grow a lot there and people use a lot of bakery products here. They also use bakery products for breakfast too much and here in the urban areas people love to use bakery products.

Yes it is in high demand in m.j y country nigeria. Alot of baked products are been consumed daily most especially during occasions and celebrations ranging from marriages to birthday and other celebrations.

This business have a lot of growth in some areas, specially in my city Gujranwala, which is famous for its foods and foodie people. I believe if someone start this baking business in a urban area he can easily develop and establish this business after few months of hard work and efforts.

All-day every day. Flour meals are like the quickest snacks people go for. Things like bread, cakes, pies, etc. Those things are really in high demand around here.

There's a bakery a little down the road that never runs out of these snacks and they make good money I tell you.

There would always be a high demand for baking business around densely populated neighbourhood, as it is what most families use for breakfast, and as part of there various meals, so in my area there is a need but the need has also been meet.

People value birthdays and other events in my city and these events will always make people feel that they need cakes and other baked food for celebration. Those into bakery over here make a lot of money that they are not willing to to share the secrets to how to make them.

It's quite fascinating when I actually see how the demand has increased over couple of months. People now see reasons to celebrate with cakes, not only that there's also a demand in confectioneries whereas those who could do the job are not meeting up to the demand.
Seriously, when it comes to cakes it's as if people are now getting addicted to eating it. There is no day that passes my friend Mark won't order for a cake to eat. I have tired my possible best to get him to cut down his cake consumption but it's all falling on deaf ears.

Truth be told, there is no way you would bake poorly tasted bread and cake for people and you would expect them to keep coming back for more. It's not possible, especially when there are good options one can easily choose from and have a good bite to eat.
Yeah for sure, and that is why skills and creativity is very necessary in all business adventures. Even though bakrey business is very profitable, but it's also competitive and success in it requires you to add some value to your baked products and catch the attention of some active customers.

There is always a demand for baking business but one has to be smart. In rural areas they don't want expensive cakes so you make more from selling snacks. In urban areas you can make a fortune from making exquisite pastries.

Yes, alot of people really demanding for baking seriously and moreover people doesn't really go to company baking because they believes there products are really cost but the little Baker in my area are really helping and we all really turning up there and demand than what they even baking

Thinking if Bakery Business Would Be Profitable or is it in need in my area? Indeed, it is beneficial and in need in 2020 with the correct showcasing procedure and defining sensible income objectives for your pastry shop business. You simply need to plan and gauge all the monetary angles ahead with the goal that you can get benefits from your bread kitchen business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back