What's new

Is there demand of baking business in your area?

Yes, there is a huge demand for cakes in my area especially for birthdays, weddings and any other social event. We have about 5 catering shops in my area but the demand for cakes is still high that any other person coming to open another shop in my area will make it too.

Bak
Baking business is very profit-able business specially in cities where people order different bakery items for special occasions. And there are bakery shops with variety of bakery items.But in rural area, there is less demand of this business.
Want to ask,is there demand of this business in your area?
Baking business is always a business with high demand every time. It requires more than one as the amount of flour consumed on a daily basis is increasing. Although, a lot of bakery and baking companies has started in my area, but I none of them can post threat for a new business.

There is always a demand for baking business but one has to be smart. In rural areas they don't want expensive cakes so you make more from selling snacks. In urban areas you can make a fortune from making exquisite pastries.
There are so many kinds of cake sizes one can bake. It's all about having the baking box for each kind of cake you need to bake. The smaller ones can be used to bake smaller cake portions that will go for cheaper prices in the rural areas.

It has always demand but the fact is how could you survive! I mean you can see already some baking company already started their business. Maybe they are famous too. So it will be hard to make decent amount from this industry when you have competitor.

Baking business is very profit-able business specially in cities where people order different bakery items for special occasions. And there are bakery shops with variety of bakery items.But in rural area, there is less demand of this business.
I think food related business never gonna end, and are always in demand. But as you talked about baking business in cities, yes it is a valuable business and people who are doing this, earning a lot of profit from it. I was thinking to start it in my area, as I'm living in rural area and made a complete research about people's demand for bakes, but there was no response which I was expecting. Because they want to eat natural foods. Although it is successful in cities but not in villages.

It has always demand but the fact is how could you survive! I mean you can see already some baking company already started their business. Maybe they are famous too. So it will be hard to make decent amount from this industry when you have competitor.
Every business comes with its own likely competitive nature. There is never a business that is done by only one person as far as business goes by. There will always be someone who shares your customers with you, which is why you need to improve on your services to top the list.

baking business is very profitable and matters where it should be located. an individual can start his or her own baking business, the most obvious choice would be to open a bakery where you can sell a variety of different creations.

Even in rural areas baking is also in demand. Especially when you have good tasting products and have reasonable pricing. It is a great business and also because not all people living in rural areas have the time to go to the city just to buy a small cake.

The market is already saturated in my area, it is as if there is no other business, almost all shops and compounds have a Baker. Baking is very profitable when the demand is high, but as it is now, although the demand is still high, competition is also very high. Those making much profits now are those selling materials needed for baking.

There are few bakery stores here in my area but usually it's small and just selling cheap products and only few. I like to think tht there is a demand because my parents buys bread in there from time to time but a lot of people are baking in their homes nowadays.

The demand for baked products will always be on the rise, so is the need for more bakeries. Baking or catering business is very profitable if you know how to do it well without disappointing your clients. Emphasis on if you know how to do it well, because most bakers who claim to be professionals are not.There is a demand for it, but the competition is somewhat high and so it is not much profitable as you would have to be contacted by prospective customers first. You can't bake and keep. No sales would be made.

Baking items are more demanding rather than cooking because now a days people are more conscious abouy their health and baked food is much healthy.Nodoubt ,baking food is really amazing business in any city.

There in our area one bakery is enough because those bakeries are only selling pan bread and loafs which is only commonly comsumed in the mornings they never sell other pastries such as cake so people who wants to buy cake either just order online or go the center of the city there the biggee bakeries are

There is always a demand for baking jobs opportunities in my area but there was not any notice for now.
This is because bakeries factory are always profitable and within a period of vacant job there will be application for it.

Beginning a pastry kitchen buisness isn't as simple as it looks however can be extremely fulfilling. The fundamental apparatus you'll require are a blender , mill operator , divider , gauging gadget/machine , slicer , fixing machine and obviously a stove.

You can begin a more modest level by making a tub for the blender and you use hands to blend and furthermore a mud stove can likewise be developed.

I think there is a demand for snacks all over the world. A closed case study is McDonald burger which has an outlet all over the world. And they sold millions of snacks across the world. Every country has their own branch of snacks companies. In my country we have Domino pizza, chicken Villa, tantalizer, Kentucky fried Chicken etc. The same thing goes for all the countries in the world. This shows that there is a demand for snacks in most places including my city.

I stay in an urban area and there is a great demand for bakeries.... people always need bread, cakes, meat pies, small chops and the rest of them for their different celebrations..... I know alot of bakers who make about $200 a week just as profit

Currently, the demand is a bit low in my area, because we are in January.. As at last year December, the demand was very high, because they was a lot of weeding ceremony going on last month... The demand will rise again as we enter first week of February because of valentine coming up.

In my part of the country, baking is in demand, but only small scale.

Most people do not celebrate anniversaries and birthdays, so it's patronage is low.

The ones benefitting are the baker's of small cupcakes, which school children like.

Baking business is on high demand in my area. People go as far as buying all this well known, packaged baked items which is not available. Most bakers are not neat enough and do not have good customer service.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back