What's new

Is there a site that pays you?

Creating Youtube contents and making Facebook pages will surely give you a big money but you need to insert hard work and passion. You also need to be monitized first to start earning. But your looking for quick cash then they are still many sites out there like this site, Bizdustry.

Bizdustry is the best place to be for now if you are looking for where to earn by posting and writing interesting stories.
Come and invest in bizdustry and you will be happy for doing so.
I have enjoyed great experience from people all over the world via bizdustry.

There are many legit sites that pay you for your effort as bizdustry and some microtask jobs sites like Hive micro , and there are many other PTC sites and writing sites but we should work for the best ones .

Prior to checking this thread, I had never heard of Howcast. I just checked the site and found to be very interesting. I will go back to the site and see if I can use the site to make money.

Probably there are platforms out there that pay members to watch video but I am not working with any of them. For some months now I have been working on bizdustry and I have nothing to regret so far. Thanks for sharing young thoughts.

There are numerous websites that compensate me. For the time being, I like Bizdustry. Dime forum, forumcoin, and a slew of additional options are available. There are a plethora of sites that pay.

Bizdustry is one of the sites that truly #£ me . I have received payments here severally and it's one of the best paid to post sites that we have around. Bizdustry have proven to be the best ptp sites with prompt payments. Aside the pay It's also a platform where we could learn.

One such website is Lbry.com, which pays to make and watch videos I made $ 4 last week from this site.

It is good to read that. How do they pay? I mean what are the payment methods? I am quite sure that they pay users based on the views the video generates, right?

Is there a site that pays you? Is there a similar site to Howcast? I liked Howcast because of the Voice-over and the variety of different projects! Once you made a video you got 50$! Now Howcast started a new program and you can`t make videos anymore! Is there a site where you make videos and get paid?

from your title you did not specify paid on which platform. yes, there are many sites and applications from which I earned money and which are still legit. you just have to look and do what you like.

to post on forums, mobile applications, online surveys, ptc sites, etc.

Bizdustry is one of the sites that truly #£ me . I have received payments here severally and it's one of the best paid to post sites that we have around. Bizdustry have proven to be the best ptp sites with prompt payments. Aside the pay It's also a platform where we could learn.
Bizdustry has truly proven to be one of the most reliable forum to work in. I have been paid too several times by this forums. Others include forum coin and beermoney forum that have been legit for a long time.

Bizdustry has truly proven to be one of the most reliable forum to work in. I have been paid too several times by this forums. Others include forum coin and beermoney forum that have been legit for a long time.
[/QUOTE
I have not received payments on forumcoin, i just find the site very boring. The pay per post isn't stable but you could post without limits. Which cryptocurrency do forumcoin pay with.

The sites that pay me currently are Bizdustry, beermoney forum and forum coin. These three are so awesome and so easy to work in. I have earned so much from them consistently.

I used to work on a survey site that required you to answer via uploading of videos. The sites was vox or something like that - though I stopped because of the requirements anyways.

Heard some reviews about howcast and I guess it's a pity they don't pay anymore, there are sites that pays still just might take a long time to reach the same 50 dollar, bizdustry pays, noise cash pays to name a few

There are several websites have worked on before and most of them paid me some good amount of money. BMF, picoworkers are websites you can try if you really want to make some good amount of money but this requires consistency.

Is there a site that pays you? Is there a similar site to Howcast? I liked Howcast because of the Voice-over and the variety of different projects! Once you made a video you got 50$! Now Howcast started a new program and you can`t make videos anymore! Is there a site where you make videos and get paid?
I don't know anything about the site you're speaking of, but it sounds interesting.
myLot, Bizdustry, Clickasnap...
All paying sites.
And legitimate.. tried and tested by yours truly. ;)

Voice over is an incredible industry to make money in which a lot of people have been under exposed on. You don't require a microphone and a computer before you can be able to do it.

One such website is Lbry.com, which pays to make and watch videos I made $ 4 last week from this site.
Yes, I know this Lbry.com platform, this is similar as like YouTube, but when we watch videos in YouTube, we are not gets any rewards, only the video creator makes the money, but in Lbry its totally different, we can makes money in from different activities, and they pays that amount in form of LBC token.

I have never heard of Howcast website, which pays you for posting a video. But I'm sure about legit freelancing sites where you can sell your services and get paid according to your experience and work quality. I've never tried to look for sites which claim to pay you because I don't believe in most of them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back