What's new

Is there a site that pays you?

No, Paid for referral was forbidden. They caught and disqualified. I mean some of them used picoworkers and other GPT site. which was forbidden.
makes sense, with that much money on the line :)

yeah. tell me one thing, why i got pending approval message/post each and every time on bizdustry?
It s because the account is new, and we need to check for any kind of spam or low quality content.

Oh it's okay. When i got free from this restriction? :3
Generally, it is after 10 posts are made, and if the post count registers that before 20 minutes after the hour. Looks like you have 19 posts right now.

Is there a site that pays you? Is there a similar site to Howcast? I liked Howcast because of the Voice-over and the variety of different projects! Once you made a video you got 50$! Now Howcast started a new program and you can`t make videos anymore! Is there a site where you make videos and get paid?
Asides from Bizdustry, I don't know any other legitimate site that pays you. Bizdustry does it for me as it stands.

I don't know Howcost site ? but if you are seeking for legit sites there are many but if you search specific ones we should know the type of sites you like .

For real? Did you earn that amount by just watching videos?
Hope they accept signups from all countries
No, they have reward program for selected countries only. You have to complete tasks and then you get LBC as reward which you can convert into Real money

I tried BMF and another one.
BMF paid me 280$+ in 5 month just. From another one, i got just 2$ and then site went down. Now I'm in this forum. Hopefully it will pay me too.
Woww... 280+ bucks is impressive kinda sounds unrealistic though. How was it like? stressful and time consuming? cos most of such sites are bent on draining off one's energy. Lol

Yes ofcourse.
Here on LBRY.tv
You can earn LBC tokens in four ways by watching content (0.3 to 50 LBC per day). By uploading content (if your channel is monetized), by joining referral (15 Lbc per verified referral) and by doind daiky small tasks.
You can also attach your existing YouTube channel if you have 500 subscribers on your YouTube channel. Then you were uploaded video on YouTube will be appear on both sides. And you will earn through YouTube as well as through lbry.TV.
Which currency accepts LBC token? What is their value? Are you making a conversion of it?

Is there a site that pays you? Is there a similar site to Howcast? I liked Howcast because of the Voice-over and the variety of different projects! Once you made a video you got 50$! Now Howcast started a new program and you can`t make videos anymore! Is there a site where you make videos and get paid?
I'm more used to blogging platforms that pays most of which re cryptocurrency based. There re numerous of such like steemit, uptrennd, minds, hives etc

I'm more used to blogging platforms that pays most of which re cryptocurrency based. There re numerous of such like steemit, uptrennd, minds, hives etc
These are actually good sites but the paid forums has taken more of my time and I can't be on all site at a time .

There are lots of them like bizdustry. But you can also find video uploading site that pay you to upload videos. There are lots of them which you can find their reviews here on bizdustry.

There are lots of them like bizdustry. But you can also find video uploading site that pay you to upload videos. There are lots of them which you can find their reviews here on bizdustry.
The challenge is the reward most of these other sites pay are very little compare to paid forums . I focus more paid forums

Beer money forum , dime forum and Forum coin are also paying though not as high as bizdustry
I think we should work on selected platform actively to earn good . Because when we work on different sites, we didn't pay attention on all sites equally

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back