What's new

Is there a site that pays you?

Ever thought about trying freelancing?
Freelancering is a famous field and I think all people who have skills , must try this job.
Does howcast pay for writing articles ? .
There will be no better site for video creation than YouTube and Facebook.
I searched about this site but didn't find the mentioned one.
You are so right about that and I can say that many times it affects the quality of posts because there is only a limited time being worked with.
Yes we have time to write quality posts . So must write according to topic

Would be glad to have a site that pays me while I watch videos. I can do that all day as I enjoy watching videos.

How do one get paid from Facebook or other social media sites like Twitter?

You earn 50 points per post on BMF? I thought they pay 20 points per post.
I wanted to mean Thread. I'm usually posting HYIP site's on BeerMoneyForum.
and yeah per post they pay 20 points. 50 points for per thread.

There are many pay sites, lbry is one, but generally I can tell you about forums like Bizdustry, GPT sites like Timebucks and Picoworkers, and PTC sites like Neobux and star cliks. There are also cryptocurrency investment sites. Read the threads on this forum and you will find varieties with pay stubs.

Is there a site that pays you? Is there a similar site to Howcast? I liked Howcast because of the Voice-over and the variety of different projects! Once you made a video you got 50$! Now Howcast started a new program and you can`t make videos anymore! Is there a site where you make videos and get paid?
This program is looking interesting. I ll definitely join it and ll see the results. I make videos for youtube .

I'd say invest your time in Facebook Gaming or Facebook Pages. Once you get like 10K followers. You can monetize your videos and the images too. Apart from that you can also write for the vocal.media website. You can write the article on that site. You can easily earn enough money if you get regular traffic on those pages.
How does this Facebook gaming work?? I have been hearing about this platform lately, but I don't really know how to make best of my time with it.

How does this Facebook gaming work?? I have been hearing about this platform lately, but I don't really know how to make best of my time with it.
HE is talking about a facebook page for gaming videos/photos which you can later monetize, for example a friend had the idea to create videos from dota 2 players replays and make collages, and several weeks after that few video producers began to post this kind of videos.

There are lot of sites that pays,but you can't just start earning from sites without doing anything. You must either comment,do a survey or one thing or the other before you get paid

HE is talking about a facebook page for gaming videos/photos which you can later monetize, for example a friend had the idea to create videos from dota 2 players replays and make collages, and several weeks after that few video producers began to post this kind of videos.
Thanks a lot for detailing what gaming network means. I was think is where people stream video games and get paid.

This forum is my first forum where I hope I ll earn. I have my Facebook page and group where i sell beauty products and I also do art work. So I earn from my small business.

Yes I'm working on Qa-world as a translator. The amount of money you can earn on the website depends on the time you want to spend translating words to other words in a day

Bizdustry paid me on my first request and I know it's super legit, I am yet to make more requests, kudos to them. It's nice having a site that pays.

Bizdustry is a good site to be paid. Many of my friends are working on this site & they are earning. You can also earn from Facebookok pages are YouTube channels but it takes alot of efforts & time to get monetized.

In the last 6-7 months, I am trying to build a residual income. Residual income means, you do not have to work regularly, yet you earn well. Even though I have built a website and app and running ads on my site, I have not been able to earn much Therefore, I decided to look for online earning opportunities. That's how I discovered paid to post site. And here I am now, earning roughly $1 a day by posting on forums.

There some voice over websites that pays just like the one you mentioned in your post. The first one on my list is voices.com, it is one of the leading voice over platform where you can apply for VO and get paid. Also, there are couple of voice over projects on Upwork.com too, just sign with them is easy, but the verification can tough depend on how you set up your profile. Other worth mentioning are Filmless.com, SnapRecordings.com, VoiceBunny.com etc

The only site that I know where you could make money from videos is youtube. However, I have not started on youtube yet. You can also find video creation and editing jobs on upwork and fiverr. If you have skills, you can try these platforms.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back