Is there a site that pays you?

Mykel

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Oct 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Is there a site that pays you? Is there a similar site to Howcast? I liked Howcast because of the Voice-over and the variety of different projects! Once you made a video you got 50$! Now Howcast started a new program and you can`t make videos anymore! Is there a site where you make videos and get paid?

In your title, this is about paying site and in your post, this is about Howcast. I won't give any example of howcast like, but I'll say Bizdustry also pays you.
Please do not use different title for different question.

Is there a site that pays you? Is there a similar site to Howcast? I liked Howcast because of the Voice-over and the variety of different projects! Once you made a video you got 50$! Now Howcast started a new program and you can`t make videos anymore! Is there a site where you make videos and get paid?
One such website is Lbry.com, which pays to make and watch videos I made $ 4 last week from this site.

Well I really don't know about the authenticity of other sites, but I am convinced Bizdustry is legit

This question sounds rhetorical because you are on a site that pays you already. Bizdustry pays but you might have asked which site pays you better than this place.

I'd say invest your time in Facebook Gaming or Facebook Pages. Once you get like 10K followers. You can monetize your videos and the images too. Apart from that you can also write for the vocal.media website. You can write the article on that site. You can easily earn enough money if you get regular traffic on those pages.

One such website is Lbry.com, which pays to make and watch videos I made $ 4 last week from this site.
The problem is: SMS verification not all countries available, discord verification most of time rejected, credit card verification is not available as not all countries provides international credit card I lost over 750 LBC in referral program when suddenly program stopped rewards program until verification.

The problem is: SMS verification not all countries available, discord verification most of time rejected, credit card verification is not available as not all countries provides international credit card I lost over 750 LBC in referral program when suddenly program stopped rewards program until verification.
Oh that is so sad... But in these days diacord verification is easy if you have minimum 2 socia media accounts GitHub, twitter, or LinkedIn you can easily verify your account in 30 minutes.. i have done this and made about 5 referal in 2 weeks. But now they are paying less against watching videos.,?

Yes ofcourse.
Here on LBRY.tv
You can earn LBC tokens in four ways by watching content (0.3 to 50 LBC per day). By uploading content (if your channel is monetized), by joining referral (15 Lbc per verified referral) and by doind daiky small tasks.
You can also attach your existing YouTube channel if you have 500 subscribers on your YouTube channel. Then you were uploaded video on YouTube will be appear on both sides. And you will earn through YouTube as well as through lbry.TV.

I'm loving that Lbry.com site, please what payment processor do they use to pay members/workers on their site?? I really want to know cos PayPal option is not supported in my country.

There are many sites that pay me. Bizdustry is my most preferred for now. You can try dime forum, forumcoin and so many others. There are many sites that pay.

I tried BMF and another one.
BMF paid me 280$+ in 5 month just. From another one, i got just 2$ and then site went down. Now I'm in this forum. Hopefully it will pay me too.

I tried BMF and another one.
BMF paid me 280$+ in 5 month just. From another one, i got just 2$ and then site went down. Now I'm in this forum. Hopefully it will pay me too.
What did you do to get 280$ in 5 months, only posting or contests and selling in the market ?

What did you do to get 280$ in 5 months, only posting or contests and selling in the market ?
I got 200$ from 3rd referral contest and 82$ from posting (12$ received today).
However i remembered, i earned just 2$ on first 1.5 months :3

IT was the 1500$ contest or 600$ ? How many did you invited by the way?
I got 200$ from 3rd referral contest and 82$ from posting (12$ received today).
However i remembered, i earned just 2$ on first 1.5 months :3

IT was the 1500$ contest or 600$ ? How many did you invited by the way?
176 just. They were prohibited paid referral. I was in the 10th place. Last day, They disqualified all of the cheater. So that i came up on 3rd place :3
Seriously in 2 month got 176 just and got 200$. Btw, First one invited 700+ i think and many of them too. But disqualified

176 just. They were prohibited paid referral. I was in the 10th place. Last day, They disqualified all of the cheater. So that i came up on 3rd place :3
Seriously in 2 month got 176 just and got 200$. Btw, First one invited 700+ i think and many of them too. But disqualified
What do you mean cheaters ? fake referrals ?

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back