What's new

Is their any one still earning through captcha solving site{s}??

It's only new people who are actually looking for where to work and make money online that will be open to this kind of work because it doesn't pay well.

Captacha earning website actually pays but the only issue is just that the work you will do with the amount they will pay you at the end of each task doesn't worth it at all

I think after study locales, manual human test addressing destinations is the most time squander on the web. I needed to flee from some of them I joined like four years prior. First those manual human test are difficult to address and their compensation is close to nothing. The majority of thoses locales are claimed by Pakistanis or Bangladeshis. Whenever you have gotten to the limit they will request that you update to cash out. Possessing to loads of endeavors you put in, somebody may be pushed to update and later got misled. This is normal with the Russian sorts.

Captacha earning website actually pays but the only issue is just that the work you will do with the amount they will pay you at the end of each task doesn't worth it at all

Seriously, I believe that it's something that few people will actually be open to doing in order to make money online because the amount of money paid is very small.

I've never solved any captcha paying problem and I'm not sure I would because of the minimum amount I'll get when working at my pace. Sites like bizdustry allow me work slow and give me $5 a week. What's more?
You can't earn up to $5 a week with captcha solving sites. But you can earn up to $4 a week with kolotibablo.com, if you're very active.

I wanted to start earning money through the solving of CAPTCHA but then I realise that it was very stressful and it took a lot of time to accumulate points.

I have taken my hands off a long time ago from anything recaptcha solving platforms. They are not going to help you in any way especially the fact that you will feel very frustrated whenever you're on any of those tasks

Captcha solving website is just a scam website and they really waste people's time just because of the fact that the amount of task they will give you will be very low to how much you will be paid

My first earning platform, was through captcha solving sites. I worked with 2captcha, kolotibablo etc. Those two were the best for me, when I was still using captcha solving sites to make some extra bucks during my spare time online.

Is their any one here still making extra bucks through captcha solving sites/apps??
i worked on 2capcha and kolotibablo few month back. but my main focus was on 2captcha since i find it more userfriendly and more handy for me compare to kolotibablo. i think the payment is high in kolotibablo . but after few month of using i stop working on captcha since its time consuming and payment is not worth the time we invest on it. but still i am currently working on a captcha solving site called playnano. where you solve captcha and earn a nano cryptocurrency . here payment is very haigh compare to other catcha work. you can give it a try from my referral link https://playnano.online/?ref=Rekurin

You can't earn up to $5 a week with captcha solving sites. But you can earn up to $4 a week with kolotibablo.com, if you're very active.

Seriously, if it's possible for you to earn at least $5 dollar in a week from working on kolotibablo.com, then it's definitely something that I would be open to doing.

My first earning platform, was through captcha solving sites. I worked with 2captcha, kolotibablo etc. Those two were the best for me, when I was still using captcha solving sites to make some extra bucks during my spare time online.

Is their any one here still making extra bucks through captcha solving sites/apps??
Wow! Quite interesting that means you have being doing online business for a very long time , I have no Idea about captcha so I don't know if it is still paying

Personal I believe there are still so many people who actually earning money through solving Google Captchas online but the issue is that it's mainly newbies who are still looking for new ways to earn money online.

Wow! Quite interesting that means you have being doing online business for a very long time , I have no Idea about captcha so I don't know if it is still paying
Not quite long I started earning online. I tried my hands to earn online in 2016 but it didn't work out for me then, in was scammed severally. I started early last year to earn online.

Seriously, if I'm being very honest with you there's so many things that I actually got into when I started out as a freelancer trying to make money online which solving this kind of tasks was among.

Seriously, if I'm being very honest with you there's so many things that I actually got into when I started out as a freelancer trying to make money online which solving this kind of tasks was among.
Its never easy to make money online, lots of earning sites have been accessed, and many rewarded peanuts and still we are pushing it up hoping better options comes.

Seriously there are certain group of people that believe that is very easy to make money online without knowing the challenges that a lot of people who are trying to make money online are facing on daily basis.

Seriously there are certain group of people that believe that is very easy to make money online without knowing the challenges that a lot of people who are trying to make money online are facing on daily basis.
Earning through captcha solving is simply tedious. I remember when I solve more than 1,00,0 captchas still earns below $1 mark.

From my experience about how people make money online I believe that there is still a possibility for people to still be making money through this means as long as he still pays for them.

From my experience about how people make money online I believe that there is still a possibility for people to still be making money through this means as long as he still pays for them.
Captcha solving sites are still rewarding for some persons that are engaging their time more on it. But the reward isn't encouraging for advanced online earners.

Write your reply...is there any one still earning from capcha solving site
Well as for me I don't even use capcha talk less of still using it but I think for those people who are using it may have the right answer to your questions

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back