What's new

Is their any one still earning through captcha solving site{s}??

I have never believed in earning through captcha because the earning process is very low and demanding. However there are people that aim that earning through captcha is lucrative
Post automatically merged:

I have never believed in earning through captcha because the earning process is very low and demanding. However there are people that aim that earning through captcha is lucrative

I have tried a lot of captchas solving sites and almost all of them are a big waste of time and efforts. They only pay you a few pennies and they would ban you if you continously make mistakes. They send difficult captchas and almost all the people make mistakes and get banned in the end.

I read somewhere in this bizdustry a particular thread where someone mentioned he even worked a hundred of this Captcha on a particular plaform. People are really very strong on this type jobs

Yes people are earning form the website. That is truth but they are not earning reasonable amount of money. If you should ask them how do they earn a dollar solving captcha. Some will tell you it takes days to earn a dollar. Some will even say it took them more than a week to earn a dollar.
I have never made use of this site before and do not kill you know what that this site is still in existence or anyone is still making use of such sites

Don't even try to waste your time and that because so many of them has come and their payment is very low which means you can't make any reasonable amount of money.

I used to use 2captcha as well, but I stopped using it after a while, the pay is obviously very low but it wasn't too bad to do while watching tv and stuff, I haven't tried other captcha solving sites since I could simultaneously get 2 captchas to solve at the same time and the workload was relatively high as well.
I have said that I won't disturb myself again for other sites that I don't understand and can't see how good the renumeration is because there are just many low paying sites.

My first earning platform, was through captcha solving sites. I worked with 2captcha, kolotibablo etc. Those two were the best for me, when I was still using captcha solving sites to make some extra bucks during my spare time online.

Is their any one here still making extra bucks through captcha solving sites/apps??
Although have heard about those site you made mentioned of in this post thread before but I never try any of it for one-day like this because I don't have spare time to waste on them.

My first earning platform, was through captcha solving sites. I worked with 2captcha, kolotibablo etc. Those two were the best for me, when I was still using captcha solving sites to make some extra bucks during my spare time online.

Is their any one here still making extra bucks through captcha solving sites/apps??

Seriously I believe that this is actually a faded band tropical a lot of people are looking for more better paying opportunities where they will invest their time and make good amount of money online.

With the low paying rate if captchas, and his boring it is, i don't fancy my time trying to earn from it cos it won't add any earnings meaningfully to me.

I have never made use of this site before and do not kill you know what that this site is still in existence or anyone is still making use of such sites
The funniest part of it is that many people are still making money form the websites. I do wonder how and why they still waste there time on websites like that. Are there no any other way that they can earn them money. Because I can't imagine wasting 5 minutes of my time there.

Seriously I believe that this is actually a faded band tropical a lot of people are looking for more better paying opportunities where they will invest their time and make good amount of money online.
When it comes to better opportunities, its when you have skill, market yourself on the freelancing gigs, then expect a client with better offer to come hire you long time based on your skill preference.

Well, if you are going to ask me, then I will tell you that it's very much possible that someone still gives his or her time to this method of making money online and there is nothing wrong with it.

Yes, nothing wrong at all the person will earn reward from it as long as he or she meets the criteria required from the client for the job at the freelance site.

Actually I hate stuffs like that captcha of a thing typing and I definitely will reject such offer of earning. So I won't be able to do any offer of captcha at any site at all. I don't know maybe people do earn at all from them .

I didn't even know such existed, I'm glad I joined this forum...please the site you mention are they still in existence cause I would love to check it out and surely add them to my earnings.... no matter how little it is , it's definitely worth checking it out

I am also on kolatibablo and the earnings onnthe solving captcha sites is not encouraging at all.. imagine solving 1000 captcha job at the rate of $0.46, a job which you can't finish in a day.

I am also on kolatibablo and the earnings onnthe solving captcha sites is not encouraging at all.. imagine solving 1000 captcha job at the rate of $0.46, a job which you can't finish in a day.
Lol, if the captchas comes out faster, especially the text captchas, you can earn more than 46 cents in a day when you spend all your day solving captchas, lol.

I have opened some accounts with some of these captcha sites before, but i have never succeeded in withdrawing from any of them before as I got frustrated with the nature of work there, either it is not clear, it is slow, or one is being ban even without serious mistake. So frustrating.

I have opened some accounts with some of these captcha sites before, but i have never succeeded in withdrawing from any of them before as I got frustrated with the nature of work there, either it is not clear, it is slow, or one is being ban even without serious mistake. So frustrating.
maybe you used the scamming option of captcha to earn from, or you never reached the minimum withdrawal threshold in the site. Use kolotibablo.com and earn real cash solving captchas.

I've never solved any captcha paying problem and I'm not sure I would because of the minimum amount I'll get when working at my pace. Sites like bizdustry allow me work slow and give me $5 a week. What's more?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back