What's new

Is their any one still earning through captcha solving site{s}??

Captcha solving platforms are so boring to make money from. You keep on solving one particular captcha without success for all day
yes, i agree with you and i don't think you will earn as you will waste your time on any captcha sites. it takes too much time as i know 1000 captcha solving to get paid so its not advisable to earn.

I am not exactly certain if people still use the capcatch solving site to earn some little bucks. I have also not used it But, a friend told me he used it not long ago around Early last year. They might still be paying for the services people are willing to render.

Saving reasonable amount of coins in your wallet is by far better than suffering your hands typing out the captchas. Its very tedious indeed to carry out such tasks for very low amount of money.
True, and some captcha can be easily inputted while some will require more effort you are right it's better to just save money in crypto wallet and watch it grow.

The internet is brimming with possibilities. There are many more opportunities to make money on the internet than one might imagine. I've already covered 20 ways to make money online without spending any money. In this article, I'll include a list of nine websites where you can earn money simply by typing. To work with them, all you need is a computer with internet access and the ability to type at least 10 words per minute.

That was one of my first sight of any then but now I no longer use it anymore ever since I discovered bizdustry I don't know if anyone is still in through that site.

I see solving captcha website as a waste of time. Before I joined the program. When I read articles from so blog on how to make money solving captcha. I was amuse. I do think this is easy to do and I will be making good cash there. Until I joined the program then I see that it is a waste of time.

I see solving captcha website as a waste of time. Before I joined the program. When I read articles from so blog on how to make money solving captcha. I was amuse. I do think this is easy to do and I will be making good cash there. Until I joined the program then I see that it is a waste of time.
Their is no doubt, it is time consuming, offering less reward for a very long time hanging to complete their tasks for them just to earn minimal amount.

I once earned from 2captcha platform ,but i atopped earning when i see that the time i spend on earning on the platform was already becoming a waste till i move to earning through other means

I have been using 2captcha for sometime now, but the rate at which they pay is so low and not encouraging and for that, I'm not taking it serious.

If there is anyone here still earning From any of the captcha solving platforms, then that person must really be a very patient person. Because I don't really know how to sit down and do such boring tasks

If there is anyone here still earning From any of the captcha solving platforms, then that person must really be a very patient person. Because I don't really know how to sit down and do such boring tasks
Yes its a boring task , but if you make a timetable for exactly how ,much you should earn daily from solving captchas , it becomes interesting. I also play music and solve captchas.

I haven't earn money on captcha platform but I believe that a lot of people earn from the platform, and I believe that the website is a legit platform.

I once earned from 2captcha platform ,but i atopped earning when i see that the time i spend on earning on the platform was already becoming a waste till i move to earning through other means
Is just good as you realized that the time you were spending on the site is simply a waste cos of their poor and very low earnings.

I know people still earn whatever small amount of money they can get from online captcha solving platforms. But that is just too minute for me to get involved

I know people still earn whatever small amount of money they can get from online captcha solving platforms. But that is just too minute for me to get involved
Lol, i know that, I agree with you dear. People are still earning that small amount of money via captcha solving site. Maybe some of them have not learned other better ways of earning money online.

That is why I keep on saying that earning or working with 2captcha is a very big waste of time. I was on a free forum and someone that has been doing captcha job said he made $5 for 2 months, Imagine that. I can never stay on a website that I earn below $10 per month with hard work.

That is why I keep on saying that earning or working with 2captcha is a very big waste of time. I was on a free forum and someone that has been doing captcha job said he made $5 for 2 months, Imagine that. I can never stay on a website that I earn below $10 per month with hard work.
most people are still earning through the site but currently now I'm not making use of the site because most times the site to me it's just like a waste of time.

most people are still earning through the site but currently now I'm not making use of the site because most times the site to me it's just like a waste of time.
Not actually waste of time because it is possible to earn $0.12 in an hour , but the problem for many is it is stressful job and it causes eye strains and health problems by continuously looking into the captchas and solving is very hard task.

12 cent every hour is simply wasteful when it comes to earning from captchas. And at tines you can't even earn such amount with in that hour range.

Yes people are earning form the website. That is truth but they are not earning reasonable amount of money. If you should ask them how do they earn a dollar solving captcha. Some will tell you it takes days to earn a dollar. Some will even say it took them more than a week to earn a dollar.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back