What's new

Is their any one still earning through captcha solving site{s}??

I have never participated on captcha solving site. However, I heard about earning potential by solving captcha. The main thing that detered me is the pay rate. I was told that you need to solve 1000 captchas to earn $1. I would rather join a PTC and earn 10-15 cents every day just by clicking ads rather than work on captcha solving sites for such a lot payment.

Lols, not at all. I never had this experience before. Some how i got this But I'll not find any easy and free method to withdraw them. This is what my friends suffered already. And went through this plenty of time. So i don't want to do these odd things.

My first earning platform, was through captcha solving sites. I worked with 2captcha, kolotibablo etc. Those two were the best for me, when I was still using captcha solving sites to make some extra bucks during my spare time online.

Is their any one here still making extra bucks through captcha solving sites/apps??
Yes, I still believe there are still people earning from captchas. But for me, it is just a waste of time. 2captcha is a low paying site.

I doubt if this still even works at all, of it does those involved must be really determined because I see it as a waste of time. How can I be on a site for more than an hour and all I will be going home with less than a dollar I don’t think it’s worth the stress

Yes, I still believe there are still people earning from captchas. But for me, it is just a waste of time. 2captcha is a low paying site.
Hmm, 2captcha is a waste of time, but its still legit. It will be ideal for those newbies starting with online earnings. I can't just see myself pressing captchas all day to earn penny that can't buy me cheeseburger at the end of my work every month.

I do hear about captcha, I tried to find out about the meaning and use in computer operation but I could only find out it just a security Pop up that comes up in an operation.so I would like to know more about it.

My first earning platform, was through captcha solving sites. I worked with 2captcha, kolotibablo etc. Those two were the best for me, when I was still using captcha solving sites to make some extra bucks during my spare time online.

Is their any one here still making extra bucks through captcha solving sites/apps??
I'm also one of those who have been working on captcha solving sites. But it didn't satisfied me because of low income with much time. Then I move forward towards affiliate marketing after learning skills. Now a days I'm generating good income using different platforms.

I used to use 2captcha as well, but I stopped using it after a while, the pay is obviously very low but it wasn't too bad to do while watching tv and stuff, I haven't tried other captcha solving sites since I could simultaneously get 2 captchas to solve at the same time and the workload was relatively high as well.
I have also once made use of 2captcha and had to stop due to the low pay which does not equate the stress, not worth the stress at all. I believe the owners of the website want more traffic and wish to pay peanuts for all the unnecessary stress. I can always stick to other earning platforms that pay better.

I'm also one of those who have been working on captcha solving sites. But it didn't satisfied me because of low income with much time. Then I move forward towards affiliate marketing after learning skills. Now a days I'm generating good income using different platforms.
Nice experience you had working on those platforms. Captcha solving is slow when it comes to earning. Affiliate marketing is a good option, if you know how it takes to win peoples heart to patronize what you brought to them.

I used to use captcha but now i don't because it doesn't have much benefit and it doesn't have much money so i mostly do freelancing which has a lot of money and benefit and i work There is no benefit at all and I do not work in it at all

I used to use captcha but now i don't because it doesn't have much benefit and it doesn't have much money so i mostly do freelancing which has a lot of money and benefit and i work There is no benefit at all and I do not work in it at all
Captcha entry jobs doesn't pay high, freelancing gig is a good one for you to work and earn something worthwhile. What type of freelancing gig do you specialize on?? And where do you work as a freelancer??

I never worked on captcha solving sites because the pay rate was very low. Since the beginning of my online career, I always calculated time spent vs. money earned. If I did not earn even one dollar in one hour, I gave up on those sites.

I know people who are earning through captcha,but they had to stop,they could not keep up with the stress it entails, captcha is not a good business.

Lol, the earnings are so weak and doesn't worth it when you calculate the stress you passed through it. And the time you wasted on the site, which would've been converted to other meaningful tasks online.

CAPTCHA solving sites are total waste of time and energy. I have had an experience with a certain CAPTCHA solving site, I have even forgotten the name. The pay was extremely low and they easily block your account.

CAPTCHA solving sites are total waste of time and energy. I have had an experience with a certain CAPTCHA solving site, I have even forgotten the name. The pay was extremely low and they easily block your account.
The best captcha site remains kolotibablo. They pay higher than other captcha solving sires. Even if their own reward is lower, but better off than the rest.

Only those who do not have the knowledge of get paid to post sites would still be most likely working with captcha sites that has a lot of tedious tasks and little renumeration, I prefer saving in crypto wallet, lol.

I never tried captcha solving before. Through the reviews i saw online, i don't think, it Worth's our time cos of low income rate it offers.

Saving reasonable amount of coins in your wallet is by far better than suffering your hands typing out the captchas. Its very tedious indeed to carry out such tasks for very low amount of money.
Only those who do not have the knowledge of get paid to post sites would still be most likely working with captcha sites that has a lot of tedious tasks and little renumeration, I prefer saving in crypto wallet, lol.

Captcha solving platforms are so boring to make money from. You keep on solving one particular captcha without success for all day

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back