What's new

Is their any one still earning through captcha solving site{s}??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
My first earning platform, was through captcha solving sites. I worked with 2captcha, kolotibablo etc. Those two were the best for me, when I was still using captcha solving sites to make some extra bucks during my spare time online.

Is their any one here still making extra bucks through captcha solving sites/apps??

I used to use 2captcha as well, but I stopped using it after a while, the pay is obviously very low but it wasn't too bad to do while watching tv and stuff, I haven't tried other captcha solving sites since I could simultaneously get 2 captchas to solve at the same time and the workload was relatively high as well.

I used to use 2captcha as well, but I stopped using it after a while, the pay is obviously very low but it wasn't too bad to do while watching tv and stuff, I haven't tried other captcha solving sites since I could simultaneously get 2 captchas to solve at the same time and the workload was relatively high as well.
That's nice too, simultaneously solving two captchas at a time, might boost your total earnings a day up to $1 from 2captcha when you do it consistently. I prefer kolotibablo than 2caltcha cos the earning its relatively high, compare to 2captcha type.

I think after survey sites, captcha solving sites is the most time waste on the internet. I had to run away from some of them I joined like four years ago. First those captcha are hard to solve and their pay is next to nothing. Most of thoses sites are owned by Pakistanis or Bangladeshis. Once you have gotten to the threshold they will ask you to upgrade in order to cash out. Owning to lots of efforts you put in, someone might be pushed to upgrade and later got scammed. This is common with the Russian types.

I think after survey sites, captcha solving sites is the most time waste on the internet. I had to run away from some of them I joined like four years ago. First those captcha are hard to solve and their pay is next to nothing. Most of thoses sites are owned by Pakistanis or Bangladeshis. Once you have gotten to the threshold they will ask you to upgrade in order to cash out. Owning to lots of efforts you put in, someone might be pushed to upgrade and later got scammed. This is common with the Russian types.
Very bad experience you got from captcha solving sites. You entered the wrong captcha site. I know catcha solving sites are very slow in earning something good. But the legit ones pays immediately, like kolotibablo and 2capcha, captchatypers etc. Pays very fast, immediately you requested cash out, I was using it back in march 2020 to make some extra bucks.

Very bad experience you got from captcha solving sites. You entered the wrong captcha site. I know catcha solving sites are very slow in earning something good. But the legit ones pays immediately, like kolotibablo and 2capcha, captchatypers etc. Pays very fast, immediately you requested cash out, I was using it back in march 2020 to make some extra bucks.
Are those sites you mentioned still pay you and if so can please tell the average monthly income you make from those sites. I want to expand my sources of income online.

Are those sites you mentioned still pay you and if so can please tell the average monthly income you make from those sites. I want to expand my sources of income online.
Lol, I earn regularly then, from just two out the three I mentioned. Which is the 2captcha, and kolotibablo etc. The combined average earnings for it in a month is $22, I must be frank to myself. It isn't much, nlbut I believe if you work hard with the two, that's what you will make from them.

My first earning platform, was through captcha solving sites. I worked with 2captcha, kolotibablo etc. Those two were the best for me, when I was still using captcha solving sites to make some extra bucks during my spare time online.

Is their any one here still making extra bucks through captcha solving sites/apps??
Captcha solving no doubt is a tedious task but some members still earn from the platform. Although, the reward for completed task doesn't worth it when compared to the time and resources one must have channelled into it.

Captcha solving no doubt is a tedious task but some members still earn from the platform. Although, the reward for completed task doesn't worth it when compared to the time and resources one must have channelled into it.
You're not paying any dime to start earning with any legit captcha site, like the one I posted here. I know the money they pay, is slim compare to other meaningful online job you can be doing other than it. But it paid me severally when I was steady with them.

That's nice too, simultaneously solving two captchas at a time, might boost your total earnings a day up to $1 from 2captcha when you do it consistently. I prefer kolotibablo than 2caltcha cos the earning its relatively high, compare to 2captcha type.
I used the app to get higher paying captchas like Recaptcha and hcaptcha etc the rate they paid was usually 1 dollar per 1000 tasks so does kolotibablo pay more per 1000 tasks?

Yes, I also remember when I started online, looking for a way to earn some money, it took like two months in 2captcha, I managed to withdraw I think $ 7, not long ago I returned to the page and I still have $ 0.40 but without any motivation . As time goes on, you realize how much time you've wasted in places like that.

I used to use this extensively when I first started off and I thought that it was a good earning because it was easy and simple to do, however the earning rate on them is very low. At the moment what I tend to do is that I just tend to focus on those sites to try and get referrals so that I can have a passive income and I would rather work on forums like this where the earning is much better.

Yes, I remember signing up for 2captchas, but I neglected it. The pay is very low, 1000 captchas for $1? It is ridiculous. I will rather spend my time in worthwhile tasks than solving captcha.

The site that I tried to earn from eas 2captcha. I quit using it only after a few days of trying to solve on it. I only tried it because I didn't know many ways on how to earn money online back then. Don't plan to earn from it again.

Sounds like fun to me though. Who solves capthca to get paid. Well maybe because I've never been into this, I think it's impossible. Who has an experience with that? Anyone? I am very interested if it's true anyways. If true, then it'll require smartness and brilliancy on the part of the participants.

Yes, I remember signing up for 2captchas, but I neglected it. The pay is very low, 1000 captchas for $1? It is ridiculous. I will rather spend my time in worthwhile tasks than solving captcha.
Laughs 😄, it's very ridiculous my brother, not that the tasks comes out speedily for you to make something good or tangible out of it. You will wait and wait like 10-15 secs before one captcha appears. Sometimes it appears faster too, sometimes more than 30 secs.

I also gave 2captcha and other such sites a try sometimes back, though I never really reached payout. I stopped working in such captcha sites when I found better ways to earn money online. I don't know if there are still such sites that actually pay currently.

I think many site and app are earning by the solving captcha okex and bitcoin and other some site are that to solving captcha because that decided the no one use the bot I robot person in this website gets like also earning site solving captcha is provide to the person who use this site

I did some quite high amount of captcha solving sites in the past and in each of them, I never gets to the payout threshold, that is because the earning ability there is too insignificant. Later I discovered these paid to post sites and I abandoned captcha solving sites, and I have been happy since then.

Yes, I believe people are still earning through captcha, although not many sites offer that but there are few legit ones that do like 2captcha and some other few ones, the only issues with them is that their earnings are very low and you will have to stay a very long time with them before you can reach withdrawal thresholds. So it all depends on you if you want to stay that long with them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back