What's new

Is their any legit get paid to do programs that pays up to $1 a day??

You do not have to struggle so much before you can get a website that can pay you one dollars a day and you can look no further than this website and you can even withdraw your earnings to crypto.

You raise a good point. I think that the earnings on some get paid to websites are extremely paltry and this does not motivate many people to come online and perform these small tasks in order to supplement their online income
Well in most cases same platform will definitely improve their earning in due time but most of them always wants to maintain a very low paying hoping that people will join .

Well in most cases same platform will definitely improve their earning in due time but most of them always wants to maintain a very low paying hoping that people will join .
You raise a good point. Platforms tend to start with low earning payments because they know that the large majority of the online space will not hesitate to join regardless of the earnings, especially given that most people lean towards legitimacy of the site more than the rate of earning

You raise a good point. Platforms tend to start with low earning payments because they know that the large majority of the online space will not hesitate to join regardless of the earnings, especially given that most people lean towards legitimacy of the site more than the rate of earning
But do you think that as time goes on the rate of the payment will increase? Or do you think that it might decrease at a point? I'm asking because I experienced such situations on I previous platform I was working on.

That's true and no matter the low earnings rate in most platforms there are still some people that will be very much interested to join those platforms and grow the community. Even though majority of people may not join.

That's true and no matter the low earnings rate in most platforms there are still some people that will be very much interested to join those platforms and grow the community. Even though majority of people may not join.
You raise a good point. Some people are more interested in how legitimate a platform is and relegate the rate of earning to the background when they are interested in joining a website.

You raise a good point. Some people are more interested in how legitimate a platform is and relegate the rate of earning to the background when they are interested in joining a website.
Yes , almost everyone including me because I have passed through so many things in the hands of most dubious platform I came across in the past during my cost of trying to make money on the internet , it is not always a funny experience.

Yes , almost everyone including me because I have passed through so many things in the hands of most dubious platform I came across in the past during my cost of trying to make money on the internet , it is not always a funny experience.
This is why it is important to ascertain the legitimacy of the website you want to participate in from the get-go. Various platforms such as review sites can help you in this regard, but other means of research should be used as well.

This is why it is important to ascertain the legitimacy of the website you want to participate in from the get-go. Various platforms such as review sites can help you in this regard, but other means of research should be used as well.
Review platform nowadays are not trusted because most of the reviews you will be reading on those platforms about another platform are not always genuine, I go to Forum such as reddit or Quora.

Review platform nowadays are not trusted because most of the reviews you will be reading on those platforms about another platform are not always genuine, I go to Forum such as reddit or Quora.
These are also very good avenues which can aid you in ascertaining the legitimacy of a platform. It is correct that some individuals are paid to write positive reviews, and this takes the shine off the real truth.

These are also very good avenues which can aid you in ascertaining the legitimacy of a platform. It is correct that some individuals are paid to write positive reviews, and this takes the shine off the real truth.
Seriously and I don't know how to go about the whole thing if I happened to check out a review on platforms like trust pilot and so on. A lot of fake review are lettering up the place.

Seriously and I don't know how to go about the whole thing if I happened to check out a review on platforms like trust pilot and so on. A lot of fake review are lettering up the place.
This is true, but I think you have to lean on your sense of good judgement to be able to distinguish between the authentic reviews and the ones which are posted based on payments made.

If you are looking for such programs I believe that it's should be nothing but bizdustry here because this forum with just few hours of work you can reach the $1 payout mark

You do not have to struggle so much before you can get a website that can pay you one dollars a day and you can look no further than this website and you can even withdraw your earnings to crypto.
i believe he is looking for other payment methods to supplement his current earnings on this platform, but seeing a platform like this is very hard to come by and not easily accessible.

I doubt if you can get a gpt platform that pays up to $1 a day unless you reside in tier 1 countries like US, UK, Canada and the rest. You can easily get top paying surveys and tasks to fill and you can be paid more than $1 per offer.
It is not easy to get any platform that will pay $1 per day on each work the person performed. You can only get this in abroad like UK,USA, but it is not exist in Africa.

Try freelancing they pay well but you need to posses some programming skill set and a formidable portfolio before you start earning some cash. besides since they use paypal as their transaction method some people difficult due to location restriction.

I have been with many GPT sites before, but none I was able to make that $1 minimal earnings with, a day. Upon that, I devoted 12 hours everyday to work around their site, but never got near the $1 mark.

Do you think, their is any "Get Paid To Do Program" sites that will pay you up to that $1 or above everyday, completing task around their site??
These websites depend from country to country, in some countries by using these websites you can not make one dollar even in a week because they don't offer surveys.

These websites depend from country to country, in some countries by using these websites you can not make one dollar even in a week because they don't offer surveys.
That is it. I think Africa generally is not really meant for survey and that was one of the challenge I had. Survey nowadays seems to be a real waste of time. I have to suspend survey for now

One dollar in a week is a joke. It is true there is low earning scheme programs but not to stress yourself for one dollar a week. Even 3 year child gets pocket money more than one dollar a week.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back