What's new

Is their any legit get paid to do programs that pays up to $1 a day??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I have been with many GPT sites before, but none I was able to make that $1 minimal earnings with, a day. Upon that, I devoted 12 hours everyday to work around their site, but never got near the $1 mark.

Do you think, their is any "Get Paid To Do Program" sites that will pay you up to that $1 or above everyday, completing task around their site??

I doubt if you can get a gpt platform that pays up to $1 a day unless you reside in tier 1 countries like US, UK, Canada and the rest. You can easily get top paying surveys and tasks to fill and you can be paid more than $1 per offer.

I doubt if you can get a gpt platform that pays up to $1 a day unless you reside in tier 1 countries like US, UK, Canada and the rest. You can easily get top paying surveys and tasks to fill and you can be paid more than $1 per offer.
Surveys doesn't work here for me, maybe it's because of my demographic. I don't see survey again as an option for me to earn online. I just want to focus on my article/content writing career. Survey is a menace to me, instead I will prefer taking the peanuts from GPT sites.

Surveys doesn't work here for me, maybe it's because of my demographic. I don't see survey again as an option for me to earn online. I just want to focus on my article/content writing career. Survey is a menace to me, instead I will prefer taking the peanuts from GPT sites.
Yes,surveys don't work for Nigerians and other Africans. I just focus on paid forums for now. Gpt platforms pay peanuts so I don't bother about them. Do you know any good article paying platform that's easy to join and pays in crypto? I have to consider that option.

if you aren't in a country that have surveys supported, then i don't think that the 1$ per day is possible, GPT's usually pay cents in years and only for newbies that keep clicking on ads here and there, waste of time if you ask me

if you aren't in a country that have surveys supported, then i don't think that the 1$ per day is possible, GPT's usually pay cents in years and only for newbies that keep clicking on ads here and there, waste of time if you ask me
I don't think so, PTC site doesn't pay well, it only shows us the way to understand how Cryptocurrency works. I remember when I started Bitcoin earlier, I was enlightened by PTC/faucet sites. That's the good benefit I love about Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrency.

I managed to earn $ 1 worth of picoworkers in one day, but it is not daily. When it comes to reviewing, I write articles and blog posts, along with other tasks. So far it is the best GPT site I have ever worked on. But I doubt there is one where you can get $ 1 a day without taking the surveys.

I managed to earn $ 1 worth of picoworkers in one day, but it is not daily. When it comes to reviewing, I write articles and blog posts, along with other tasks. So far it is the best GPT site I have ever worked on. But I doubt there is one where you can get $ 1 a day without taking the surveys.
Is picoworkers still working?? I heard that they delay in paying members their hard earned money on the platform. The last time I visited it, I didn't see where to create account with them. I was only getting information that one of their members need's to invite you, before you can join picoworkers??

I have been with many GPT sites before, but none I was able to make that $1 minimal earnings with, a day. Upon that, I devoted 12 hours everyday to work around their site, but never got near the $1 mark.

Do you think, their is any "Get Paid To Do Program" sites that will pay you up to that $1 or above everyday, completing task around their site??
If you remove surveys then you can't earn a dollar per day. Yes surveys most time don't work for Africans, and the small tasks available are just not worth the money. I've signed up for tons of surveys but I'm not always. Qualified. It's almost impossible to see one.

If you remove surveys then you can't earn a dollar per day. Yes surveys most time don't work for Africans, and the small tasks available are just not worth the money. I've signed up for tons of surveys but I'm not always. Qualified. It's almost impossible to see one.
Surveys can earn you some amount of cash only when you reside on first tether countries. Residing here in African will get you limited chance to gain anything from surveys. If you truly want to get something from surveys relocate to first tether countries you'll gain a lot from it.

Yes there are many legit forums and sites which pay a dollar each day on writing skills base.
The best one is the bizdustry on which we are doing work and remaining are the uptrend is also very beneficial forum and pay almost one dollar.

I've been asking for site that pays up to$1 too to add to what I have with the bizdustry on the daily bases but right now I'm thinking it won't be possible due to the comments I've been going through here today.

Is picoworkers still working?? I heard that they delay in paying members their hard earned money on the platform. The last time I visited it, I didn't see where to create account with them. I was only getting information that one of their members need's to invite you, before you can join picoworkers??
Yes, of course, I'm still working on the site, coincidentally last week I requested a payment and it arrived the next day, 15 days ago I also received a payment without problems. It seems strange to me that they make such comments, since in my case everything remains the same. In case something like this happens I publish it in the respective thread.

You can try out survey networks like zap, eurekasurveys, uk and US Toluna in Nigeria. There are some tools you will need to break out into this survey site because they don't accept all countries. If you can manage to enter into their survey platform you can earn as low as $3 per day with their task and it's quite easy to do every day.

I will also want to know. It's being long now that I have been surfing the internet with the hope of making money doing tasks but some of them happened to be waste of time. Survey would have been the bail out but some survey sites don't accept Nigeria. I tried using VPN, it was just a little bit better but I stopped along the way. I look forward to a paying site like bizdustry.

There was a lot of such legal sites but it is over nowadays but the bizdustry has remained a comprehensive website that gives us a run of over $ 1 and it gives us a lot of knowledge as well and it is good and legit earning site.

Biz dustry what else can pay $1 per day as far as surveys site my experience is very bad because whenever a i reach the number to withdraw the surveys mails stop coming

Yes there are many legit forums and sites which pay a dollar each day on writing skills base.
The best one is the bizdustry on which we are doing work and remaining are the uptrend is also very beneficial forum and pay almost one dollar.
Uptrend and bizdustry are two good forums at the moment. But I have never withdrawn from uptrennd before. Their minimum withdrawal threshold is kinda high, that's why it seems hard to reach. For bizdustry I have withdrawn many times from the forum, and it's still going strong.

There are many of such sites but the problem is that it is mainly for top tier countries . You can. Be able to earn from surveys , tasks and other jobs .
Example of such site is getpaidto . It is a site that pays very well but am not able to earn from it because I am from a low tier country .

I'm not sure about this but I read some articles about Remotasks and Picoworkers, that allows you to earn not just a dollar a day. Some of the tasks there pays $2-4, and you can do it in just a couple of hours. You can also do multiple tasks a day. The more tasks finished, the more you earn.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back