What's new

Is their any legit get paid to do programs that pays up to $1 a day??

Picoworker is a get paid to program in which you can mark up to $5 daily if you have their requirement for the work you at told to perform, but I left the site because the task is somehow bad for me.

I've actually heard about this website for a very long right now and I've not really been able to get into but after reading what you said it's something that I'm considering to do right now.

I have not earned $1 per day from a single GPT site or micro job sites, but I have earned more than $1 by working on a couple of sites. If you want to work less but want to earn more, you need to try freelance sites.
Yes, freelance sites are better off, if I generate two quality articles ranging from 500-700 I'll be getting $6 a day, which is by far better off than trying some GPT sites.

Lol, you're talking about this forum I know. Provided you're sharing quality information you'll earn $1 here for sure, but that's not enough to earn a living, we need to look elsewhere by learning skill to attract bigger tasks. Or simply creating our own business online to be our own boss.

Well, I know that Bizdustry has been providing me a lots of income and I really appreciate Bizdustry. I am still looking for some other platforms. I was considering the copywriting network site but I do not know why they have such low rates on their project.

Yes, freelance sites are better off, if I generate two quality articles ranging from 500-700 I'll be getting $6 a day, which is by far better off than trying some GPT sites.
That's correct. If you are hired on freelance sites, you earn reviews and ratings on every successful jobs. More positive reviews and ratings will give you better opportunity to get new tasks.

That's correct. If you are hired on freelance sites, you earn reviews and ratings on every successful jobs. More positive reviews and ratings will give you better opportunity to get new tasks.
You're right, the more quality articles you generate the higher the rating a client will assign you. That's why I take my time to do research before putting down any word using WPS office, lol.

Well, Yes there is a lot of sites that pay really good. For an example, Moocash Pays you like 5$ a day for not doing anything. Survey Sites is probably the best option to make a good amout of money online.

Well, Yes there is a lot of sites that pay really good. For an example, Moocash Pays you like 5$ a day for not doing anything. Survey Sites is probably the best option to make a good amout of money online.

I have never heard of Moocash before. I am sure you are talking about GetMooCash, right? I have searched for it and I just found it right now. But I really doubt if you can really earn $5 daily using their app.

I have never heard of Moocash before. I am sure you are talking about GetMooCash, right? I have searched for it and I just found it right now. But I really doubt if you can really earn $5 daily using their app.
Oh yea sorry I mean GetMooCash. I saw one guy getting 5$ so it is possible, but mby not for everyone.

I think you should try Neobux. I don't quite know if you can make $5 daily but you can garner different survey packages on a lucky daily basis.

you can make $ 1 a day on forums that pay you to post. if not, use several applications like appflame / coin pop / moneywell / cashem all, etc ... you work with all at once ...

That's the reason why I prefer PTP sites especially this our wonderful forum to any GPT site. The thing is that, they'll always pay peanuts for work done - they have a lot of tasks but the pay is so low.
You'll discover if you dedicate that same time to PTP sites, you'll earn nothing less than $4-5 daily.

Apart from Bizdustry, the only program that can pay you $1 per day is Trendri. I am not using Trendri but I hear that you can also earn when someone comments on your threads.

I managed to earn $ 1 worth of picoworkers in one day, but it is not daily. When it comes to reviewing, I write articles and blog posts, along with other tasks. So far it is the best GPT site I have ever worked on. But I doubt there is one where you can get $ 1 a day without taking the surveys.
I am making at least $1 daily in paid to do sites on picoworker , but the works there is not encouraging, but i am eaening $1 daily here in bizdustry when I have the zeal to work.

I have been asking for that same question but couldn't get any good feedback. I don't think if there's any get paid to programs that pays you$1 daily.

I have been asking for that same question but couldn't get any good feedback. I don't think if there's any get paid to programs that pays you$1 daily.

if you post 50 posts per bizdustry / day, you have $ 1 guaranteed per day. this is the limit, so you can only make $ 30 a month from bizdustry. You do 50 useful jobs in about 2 hours. :) success.

if you post 50 posts per bizdustry / day, you have $ 1 guaranteed per day. this is the limit, so you can only make $ 30 a month from bizdustry. You do 50 useful jobs in about 2 hours. :) success.
True. But for me I post more than 60 post here on bizdustry because some of the post I used to make I'm not paid for it, I've been battling with this problem on bizdustry.

If you don't live in a place where surveys are supported, I doubt you'll be able to earn $1 each day. GPT's normally pay cents per year and are just for newcomers who keep clicking on advertising here and there, which is a waste of time if you ask me.

If you don't live in a place where surveys are supported, I doubt you'll be able to earn $1 each day. GPT's normally pay cents per year and are just for newcomers who keep clicking on advertising here and there, which is a waste of time if you ask me.
I dont even like a ptc site except this one with alot of offerwall and have some other task which we can do,but earning this amount of money need some hard work sometime you need to exit the time you suppose to spend online

I am making at least $1 daily in paid to do sites on picoworker , but the works there is not encouraging, but i am eaening $1 daily here in bizdustry when I have the zeal to work.
Of course, when we dedicate time to Bizdustry you have many benefits apart from the monetary one, since you acquire knowledge that helps you in the short and long term. In Picoworkers you do not have the same benefit in terms of knowledge, it is a routine job, but it still leaves you economic benefits.

Yes, there are get paid to sites where you can earn up a dollar a day. Bizdistry is a very good example of these sites, although it requires hardwork it is very possible to earn a dollar a day.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back