What's new

Is Sport Betting A Gamble or An Investment?

If you're starting up a sporting investing business, it is definitely not a gambling for you because it is actually a business of gambling that you have set up running for you so that people will come and gamble in your business.

If we are to follow the meaning if the two words, gambling and investing, gambling which is taking risk, investing which is commuting money for gain then sports betting is both gamble and investing since it's a risk that provides future gain.

I can always say the same thing that sport betting is a gamble. Because you predict it maybe or not, and you place money on it. If the results come in positive you collect money if it not in negative you lose the money.

For the fact that you don't have the power to control how the sport betting is going to be in the end, it's 100% gambling as far as I'm concerned and it's over 80% risky.

I do not invest my money in anything such as sports betting because I know it is 50/50 and there is a higher possibility of losing your money I'd rather invest my money on something I believe on with little possibility of losing.

Well I personally on my view I can see it as an investment rather a gambling in a real sense because there is not positive possibility of having a profit in the future with assurance but only mere assumption of winning which may fail or favour you.

Sports betting and gambling in general depends so much on lock and you can lose a lot of money at once playing it so you cannot consider it as a means of investment

Any betting is a gamble, except you are the owner of the betting shop or betting site, and if you're the owner that is an investment

Sport betting to me is an INVESTMENT.

Before investing I ensure I check all stat available for both teams,team news, and the best option to stake on.
Doing all I stated above gives me 80% win rate.

Feel free to use the comment section to ask questions, air your views on my strategy,and share your experience.
Sport betting means different thing to people, people that do sport betting see it as an investment while people that do not bet see it as gambling. So it depends on the way you see it.

Yeah, it's sure gambling but to most people that are into it, it's an investment where they have to follow a particular game or sport to be able to predict and they invest massively.

Any thing that applies betting is gambling. Because in this aspect, there is 50-50 chance of winning or losing. Any one who invest knows that the only outcome will be profit. He has a peace of mind compared to some one that placed his money on the outcome of a game.

Sport betting a big gamble because it is something that you are expecting to lose by if the game at fixed and you have a lot of money as your betting power then it can be an investment.

Sports betting cannot be categorized as an investment opportunity so long as the expected returns are not guaranteed. This is so because the chances of losing a bet far exceeds that of winning it.

Sports betting is never an investment but a calculated gamble. It is never wise to stake all your money on betting as it is always risky.

Sport betting is gambling and also an investment. Gambling is defined as 'playing games of chance for.money' and gambling is a perfect example of this definition. Investment also refers to allocating money into something in order to generate income. With the above definitions, it is clear that sports betting falls under gambling and investment.

Any betting is a gamble, except you are the owner of the betting shop or betting site, and if you're the owner that is an investment
sport betting is a game of chance which you stand a chance to either loss or gain so the probability of wining is less than that of loss so I dont see sport betting as investment except you have a reliable source of prediction

Sport betting to me is an INVESTMENT.

Before investing I ensure I check all stat available for both teams,team news, and the best option to stake on.
Doing all I stated above gives me 80% win rate.

Feel free to use the comment section to ask questions, air your views on my strategy,and share your experience.

to me it's a gamble because you can never be 100% sure. than to have a friend who is a football player or has a tip somewhere safe. otherwise, anything can happen.

Sports betting to me is a very big gamble and it should be avoided by all means,though most people tend to gain from this habits but then it's not a sure way of investing because it will lead to a lot of loss

This got me really laughing out loud, gambling is gambling and nothing more therefore betting is gambling it's not an investment because it's a 50/50 chances so it's a probability and it's a game

I do not know how many person takes it as an investment but personally to me it is gambling,and things that gives you less than average assurance of gaining is gambling

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back