What's new

Is Sport Betting A Gamble or An Investment?

Anything that you fund with your money and you're not certain of making profits from it is not an investment and your chances of making profits in sport betting is not certain.

That's wonderful signal percentage you're getting. Do you pay for this kind of signal that offers you 80% accuracy? That will make you reasonable amount trading Cryptocurrency.
Well since it is a signal from top cryptocurrency expert I paid $20 every month for the signal and it has been so good to me, when the market is bad we do not even trade at all as it is better not to trade than to lose.

Well since it is a signal from top cryptocurrency expert I paid $20 every month for the signal and it has been so good to me, when the market is bad we do not even trade at all as it is better not to trade than to lose.
That's very okay amount for getting a legit signal. So how much have you earned so far since you started using this signal to trade?

Write your reply... Is betting an investment or a gambling
Well as for I take it as a gambling
Betting is profoundly established in game. Any opposition has part of Betty, regardless of weather the stake is a prizes gloating

Betting is not an investment and it is actually a gambling especially those who does not have strategies in which they use to win and make money.

Sports betting has already defined itself. It's not an online investment and it will never be. It's a game of winners and losers and most times the games can be manipulated to soothe their needs.

If you're luck enough you'll gain money via sports betting. If you aren't lucky then the reverse is the case. Gambling is a risk taking one, take risk and either win or lose.

Sport betting to me is an INVESTMENT.

Before investing I ensure I check all stat available for both teams,team news, and the best option to stake on.
Doing all I stated above gives me 80% win rate.

Feel free to use the comment section to ask questions, air your views on my strategy,and share your experience.
Sport betting or betting in general as nothing to do with investment o... Because your money is not kept anywhere to bring returns but for risk of losing...

Sport Betting strictly a gambling activity. It is not as if gambling he's a bad thing, but people need to learn how to gamble a responsible

It might work for others that way, but not working for me that way. Same goes with Cryptocurrency investment. Others might find it profiting whereas others too might be facing downtime.

That's very okay amount for getting a legit signal. So how much have you earned so far since you started using this signal to trade?
I can confidently said that ever since I started using the signal I've been able to make up to $100 dollars, that's what a lot of people are doing if they do not have time to read the chat most times.

I can confidently said that ever since I started using the signal I've been able to make up to $100 dollars, that's what a lot of people are doing if they do not have time to read the chat most times.
That's nice, is it that you're earning it consistently every month? Or it's simply the total you've made since you started with cryptocurrency trading?

Even though I am not into gambling anymore, I have close friends who are into it sporty bet is a pure gambling site and I advise against such most especially when you know you don't have the heart to take the loss nor did you have the control to maintain a certain level of discipline in terms of gambling.

Even though I am not into gambling anymore, I have close friends who are into it sporty bet is a pure gambling site and I advise against such most especially when you know you don't have the heart to take the loss nor did you have the control to maintain a certain level of discipline in terms of gambling.
Since you don't have the gut to be with gambling, it's nice you backed off cos it's too risky. I'm a gambler, it isn't easy for me to win, that's why I limit my gambling urge.

That's nice, is it that you're earning it consistently every month? Or it's simply the total you've made since you started with cryptocurrency trading?
$100 am talking about are two months trading profit I make since I joined the vip paid group and the reason Why i earn so low is becaus I was using a small capital to do the trading.

even though I am not into gambling, I have close friends who are into it
Betting is profoundly established in game. Any opposition has parts of betting, regardless of whether the stake is a prize or gloating rights or only fulfillment of winning. Individuals frequently attempt to eliminate that angle, particularly for kids, however it is troublesome.
Sport betting is gambling and not an investment many people will see it as an investment or a way where they can make money but you have to be rest assured that you are definitely gambling.

Although investments also entail risks, the risks inherent in sport betting is more inclined towards gambling than investment. Sport betting has to do with predicting and hoping without having full Belief that it might click. Investment on the other hand talks about investigating the business and envisaging its chances of success as being greater than the chances of failure. Bottom line: sports betting is gambling.

Sport betting is strictly a gamble and it is in no way an investment, it is high time we called a spade a spade. That is the fastest way someone can lose money
Anyone that says that sport betting is not a gamble should have a shower head we examined as we all can see and know that god creating is actually a gamble as you will go to predict it the outcome of a particular sporting event would go like the way you have predicted it to go like and if it goes otherwise you have lost your money so it is actually a gamble.

Anyone that says that sport betting is not a gamble should have a shower head we examined as we all can see and know that god creating is actually a gamble as you will go to predict it the outcome of a particular sporting event would go like the way you have predicted it to go like and if it goes otherwise you have lost your money so it is actually a gamble.
Hahaha, this got me laughing. But you are right though, sports betting is the same as gambling as you are not sure of getting a return in your investment.

$100 am talking about are two months trading profit I make since I joined the vip paid group and the reason Why i earn so low is becaus I was using a small capital to do the trading.
Making $100 in two months trading isn't bad when you ask me considering the amount of money you entered with. I'm hoping to get going soon, I'll seek for the signal when I have funds. How much is the amount for signal?

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back