What's new

Is Sport Betting A Gamble or An Investment?

I personally believe that sport betting is a complete gambling because anyone involved in it cannot completely predict the future outcome. But in real investment like real estate and others, the future is usually known and can be predicted.

Generally , sport betting is a gambling because it gives you fifty percent probability of winning or loosing but to some addicted gamblers , it is probably an investment , because they believe they will make their money back.

Generally , sport betting is a gambling because it gives you fifty percent probability of winning or loosing but to some addicted gamblers , it is probably an investment , because they believe they will make their money back.
Sports betting shouldn't be seen as an investment. Though technically it qualifies as one, but the risks associated with it is far more greater than that of conventional business investments.

Sports betting can still be profitable if you know exactly how to do it but it still does not make it a legit form of business. You are still going to be gambling price.

Sport betting will always be a gambling and not an investment because you are not always sure of the outcome of the betting you made , and people loose most time than winning .

It depends because some people takes sport betting as a job and to them its an investment because they normally stake high and do roll over but to me its a gambling .

Though some people view sport betting as an investment, They argue that they conduct enough research before playing so They do not see it as Gambling.
But me I see sport betting as Gambling.

well it actually depends on the perspective you see Sports betting. In my own opinion your approach really matters whether it is investment or gambling. Some people just do it for the fun of it.

Honestly as a former bettor, I can say that sports betting although they have their part of analyzing and statistics after all the luck factor is sometimes more decisive so we could say that it is more gamble than investment.

It is a calculated risk. And a kind of risk that the odds are completely against you. It can never be an investment because you are disadvantaged by default.

Their is a reason why sports betting is exclusively listed as gambling and not investment. Despite the amount of available data due to the recent advancement in technology, sports betting remains a highly volatile mode of making money that has wrecked more lives than it made.

Depending on how it is done, sports betting can be viewed as both a gamble and an investment. Some see it as a sort of gambling where the results are mostly determined by luck and chance. Others regard it as an investment, where careful planning and execution can provide successful results.

Depending on how it is done, sports betting can be viewed as both a gamble and an investment. Some see it as a sort of gambling where the results are mostly determined by luck and chance. Others regard it as an investment, where careful planning and execution can provide successful results.
I have some people that take gambling as an investment because all the do is get just two to three odd and stake high . Getting double or triple the amount of their initial stake.

For me, I see it as a total gamble because I don't know how to analyse a bet. Only those sport analysis who watch the games a lot and engage in several discussions and research are able to predict the outcome correctly.

Sport betting to me is an INVESTMENT.

Before investing I ensure I check all stat available for both teams,team news, and the best option to stake on.
Doing all I stated above gives me 80% win rate.

Feel free to use the comment section to ask questions, air your views on my strategy,and share your experience.
I think it's a gamble because you may win money or maybe lose money. It's also very easy to get addicted to it; it's just taking risks. Invesment is way deeper; you need knowledge, and in sports gambling, you only need luck. It's not an investment and will never be one.

Honestly as a former bettor, I can say that sports betting although they have their part of analyzing and statistics after all the luck factor is sometimes more decisive so we could say that it is more gamble than investment.
Yeah, it is more of gamble in my own perspective than an investment. I know there are few people who makes money from it but majority always loses. But even at that financial discipline is needed for anyone that wants to venture into it.

What makes a venture an investment? You put in some money and in a passage of time, you expect returns. Sports betting is always almost instantaneous. It is never an investment because it puts you at a disadvantage from the very start.

Yeah, it is more of gamble in my own perspective than an investment. I know there are few people who makes money from it but majority always loses. But even at that financial discipline is needed for anyone that wants to venture into it.
Statistics show that there are many more bettors who lose money than those who win it, once I read the statistics and there were more than 90% of losing bettors, and if in less than 10% of winners sums that surely have some type of privileged information for example in the field of sports betting, this makes the percentage of actual winners even smaller.

Statistics show that there are many more bettors who lose money than those who win it, once I read the statistics and there were more than 90% of losing bettors, and if in less than 10% of winners sums that surely have some type of privileged information for example in the field of sports betting, this makes the percentage of actual winners even smaller.
Yeah, I did a research sometime ago and discovered that only 0.02% of people who bet win millions. That alone has ascertained the fact that it is gambling not Investment.

That's an exciting question you raise about whether sports betting is a gamble or an investment. It can be a bit of both, depending on how you approach it. If you're researching, analyzing the odds, and making informed decisions, it can be more of an investment. But of course, there's always an element of risk involved, which makes it a bit of a gamble. Speaking of sports betting, have you checked out https://paper-bird.net/? They're the official online soccer betting choice of many bettors in Indonesia, and I've heard they offer a really enjoyable gambling experience. It might be worth checking out if you're interested in making some bets and seeing if you can turn it into an investment!

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back