What's new

Is Sport Betting A Gamble or An Investment?

To me, I see sport betting as a gamble, because you have to wager your money. If we were to call it an investment then it means you have checked the background and you're sure of returns but in sports betting, you're not sure of returns, it's just a gamble.
For the fact that a lot of people are unemployed is what really push a lot of them into gambling and online betting which some lucky ones are making money from it on daily basis.

Depending on how good a football fan you are, it can stand as either a gamble or investment. It's an investment for football fanatics that understand everything about football so there win rate is abt 65%, but for a novice, it a complete gamble.
But even though you are actually winning,the act is pure betting,because you are not doing any real time analysis on the game you are playing,it is just a game of chance.

Sports betting is gambling not investment. This is reason why people like to use the money for gambling. This is different from investment because most of time it doesn't result any income.

Sport betting is gambling . Becomes an investment when you establish a sport betting company or sport betting shop for punters to come play. That's outrightly how it is.

To me, I see sport betting as a gamble, because you have to wager your money. If we were to call it an investment then it means you have checked the background and you're sure of returns but in sports betting, you're not sure of returns, it's just a gamble.
The issue surrounding sports betting cannot in any way be an investment,because sports betting is a game of chance and is mainly due to luck.But an investment is a carefully studied feasible approach based on real life indices and market operation.

Sport betting will forever remain a gambling because it does not gives you the hundred percent assurance that you will win but gives you fifty percent chance at winning ornloosing.

Sports betting is never an investment, it is a gamble. I will advice you not to put any money on sports betting because that is a gamble not an investment. There are high chances of losing your money

To me actually is see such as gambling because you are not very sure of your success yet. You only hope for but you are not sure. And sometimes it depends on such kind of sport and the betting.

It is pure gambling because there are no really potentials in what you are doing like an investing will do to you. It is very important that people try as much as possible to avoid it because it is addictive.

Anything that is not going to generate you a certain percentage income after a particular period of investment is not an investment which gambling cannot do that , there is 50% chance of losing here

Sport betting is definitely a gambling 100% and not an investment , because in an investment , you should be expecting a positive outcome even if the reward is not much but you can loose it all in gambling

I have never really seen sport betting is a form of investment. This is because I do not believe that you can be able to predict it or you can do analysis to ensure that you can be able to control your risk which is associated with investments.

Sport betting is purely a gambling and not an investment becuase it does not guarantee you an advantage of winning everytime , you even loose it all if care is not taken.

Provided that you cannot be able to make a prediction to a slight extent in a particular game then I cannot see it as an investment but instead gambling. There is actually nothing bad in gambling as far as you are doing it responsible.

If you own a sport betting shop then it is an investment for you but if you are a punter then it is more or less like a gamble and not an investment because you could lose your money anytime.
You lose money every day and rarely there will be a win this is the sad truth of playing on sports betting all the players or nonplayers are knowing about predicting results.

The sport betting is the game of luck and you could lose all your money in a blink of an eye so such investment is not advisable and not good for anyone to venture into.
Sport betting is automatically a gambling and a game of Luck where you have fifty percent chance of winning or loosing, and it has ruined many people's life , going into normal investment where you are guarantee of possible return is the best way.

Sports betting can be an investment if you make a sports bettong website. Otherwise it is pure betting. I understand you have won a lot of match. But believe me, it will crash u within a second. Many people lost their valuable money in gambling even they did a good research. So, for me,.it is just a fun nothing else.

Sport betting has never been an investment in anyway and people who are engaging in such as gambling with their money. Investment is anything you have to deposit your money for a certain period of time to earn interest.

Sport betting to me is an INVESTMENT.

Before investing I ensure I check all stat available for both teams,team news, and the best option to stake on.
Doing all I stated above gives me 80% win rate.

Feel free to use the comment section to ask questions, air your views on my strategy,and share your experience.
Its pretty much 100 percent investment. It has all the qualities of investment And it gives you result in short duration of time. It is a known fact that a lot of People have gotten rich from betting

Sport betting to me is an INVESTMENT.

Before investing I ensure I check all stat available for both teams,team news, and the best option to stake on.
Doing all I stated above gives me 80% win rate.

Feel free to use the comment section to ask questions, air your views on my strategy,and share your experience.
Technically it still qualifies as an investment. However, it is a high-risk investment. It can be very uncertain at times and you could lose a fortune within minutes so it is not really advisable.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back