What's new

Is Sport Betting A Gamble or An Investment?

Gambling is not an investment in my opinion because it's something that is very hard to predict it's outcome in fact its a more of luck.

When you establish you own betting company, it is an investment. However, if you bet on sports, it is gambling. When you are trying to earn profits based on hunch, it is gambling.

Sport betting is not an investment, it's a gamble. An investment is usually for long time span and you get returns. But gambling is an instant gain or lose game. You gamble with an amount you can afford to lose but you can't say the same for investment.

Betting being gambling or investment depends on how you see it, I mean your perspective about it. To some, might be gambling while to some might be investment. To me, if you play it responsibly, it's an investment cos investment involves risk

Betting being gambling or investment depends on how you see it, I mean your perspective about it. To some, might be gambling while to some might be investment. To me, if you play it responsibly, it's an investment cos investment involves risk
When you define gambling in a technical description it is very similar to crypto coin investment. That is the reason why I am not into crypto coin because it is like gambling. You buy crypto coin in the hope that the price would go up. But you have no basis for that hope. You are relying only on luck.

Sport betting to me is an INVESTMENT.

Before investing I ensure I check all stat available for both teams,team news, and the best option to stake on.
Doing all I stated above gives me 80% win rate.

Feel free to use the comment section to ask questions, air your views on my strategy,and share your experience.
I strongly believe that anything I predict and put my money into is an investment or else anyone will just see platforms like Forex or crypto trading as gambling too. There are all investments

Sport betting is gambling, undisputed! But then can also be an investment in a way, where by you can gamble on the games you would possibly know it's will come by and set aside an amount of money to invest. Yeah.

It's a two-way approach. On a scale of 100, it is 70% gambling and on that same scale it is 40% investment. The high chances of loosing out is always clearly imprinted in the minds of those who patronize the game!

To me, I see sport betting as a gamble, because you have to wager your money. If we were to call it an investment then it means you have checked the background and you're sure of returns but in sports betting, you're not sure of returns, it's just a gamble.
Sport betting is definitely a gamble,as you are not investing intoany thing,you are just playing a game of chance,and that is not actually a good way to live,because it can make one go broke,and its also addictive.

Before investing I ensure I check all stat available for both teams,team news, and the best option to stake on.

Feel free to use the comment section to ask questions, air your views on my strategy,and share your experience.
It is gambling to me.
If after you have gambled to a win, you decide to use the earning for investment, that is a different thing.
Sports betting is a gamble!

Sporting betting which some calls gambling is directly a gamble and not investment, in any investment , you are guarantee a return but in betting , its a fifty fifty chance of winning or loosing.

To me, I see sport betting as a gamble, because you have to wager your money. If we were to call it an investment then it means you have checked the background and you're sure of returns but in sports betting, you're not sure of returns, it's just a gamble.
You are very right as it is very true that sport betting is a gamble as you will predict the outcome of an event that has several option of going a different way. It is a known fact that it is a minute few that actually get to make money from betting companies.

Sports betting is not an investment because there is a chance of losing money More Than making money period investment is something you put money into and receive return no matter how small it is.

Lol sport betting is never an investment. Although some may argue that it would results in either profit or loss same as every order investment. I chose not to see it that way, it's gamble

I won't see it as an investment but rather gambling .it is a game of bet and mist people often become addicted to it making it hard to opt out and make a real investment

Which one is is sports gambling or an investment. To me this is a very funny question because it is somebody that is not paid school fees when he or she was supposed to have paid it previously but could not due to gambling of the many, it is such kind of person that will cause sports gambling and Investment.

Withoout mincing words, sport betting is pure gambling. A game where you stake your money having in mind that there is not guarantee of winning. The chances of winning is very slim it can be compared to any investment.

Sport betting is not an investment it is pure gambling and has no pension involved so it's a game of lose or win where most people lose than hey win.

Sporets betting is not in anyway an investment butban actual gamble of one's money and finaces. This can become n addiction if care is no taken early enough to stop it

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back