What's new

Is Sport Betting A Gamble or An Investment?

maventiger

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 21, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Sport betting to me is an INVESTMENT.

Before investing I ensure I check all stat available for both teams,team news, and the best option to stake on.
Doing all I stated above gives me 80% win rate.

Feel free to use the comment section to ask questions, air your views on my strategy,and share your experience.

Truly, wagering on games is betting. Anyway it is not quite the same as club betting over things with notable probabilities, similar to roulette turns, dice rolls or card draws.

Betting is profoundly established in game. Any opposition has parts of betting, regardless of whether the stake is a prize or gloating rights or only fulfillment of winning. Individuals frequently attempt to eliminate that angle, particularly for kids, however it is troublesome.

To me, I see sport betting as a gamble, because you have to wager your money. If we were to call it an investment then it means you have checked the background and you're sure of returns but in sports betting, you're not sure of returns, it's just a gamble.

Depending on how good a football fan you are, it can stand as either a gamble or investment. It's an investment for football fanatics that understand everything about football so there win rate is abt 65%, but for a novice, it a complete gamble.

Betting gave is investment it is a platform that gives much money, I have see many people that open the bet shop and them are making a lots of money, so betting shop is good investment

I can always say the same thing that sport betting is a gamble. Because you predict it maybe or not, and you place money on it. If the results come in positive you collect money if it not in negative you lose the money.

Sport betting is a gamble,even if you did do your research by checking the form, stats and results from previous game, you can really predict how the match is going to go. All you are doing is making a calculated guess which could be wrong. Sport betting is simply a gamble.

To me, sports betting is a gamble, there's no two way around it. Even from the name, "betting" when you bet on anything you are accepting that you may be right or wrong and that's gambling. Investments has it's own risks but if you invest in the right platforms, your returns is sure.

Sports betting is never and will never be an investment, gambling is just taking risk to earn, the money uses for gambling when can be used to start even a small investment, then it grows

Sports betting is a big gamble, there is nothing like investment for those who plays it. It can be called an investment for the companies that plays them. They are the ones that actually gets the returns on their investment, as for the players it's a game of luck for them.

Last edited:
if you are the owner of the betting company then it is an investment. But if you are a customer that only places bet with the company, then you are more of a gambler.

So far you're not sure of your return then I would not call it an investment, because the chances of you loosing is much higher than winning, sport betting is pure gamble, it nearly wrecked me totally down, i had to use my brain and quit before it was too late.

I still think it's betting, same as how I think binary trading is just betting but with crypto/stock prices.
basically, anything that you either win or lose all your money at once is betting to me.

Betting is an investment in gambling if you own the company. A gambler will try to predict the outcome of event (game), just like in stock trading you look at the indices to determine which stock or commodity to invest your money on.
Betting requires consideration ,risk and prize.
Investment requires consideration, risk and returns

Sport betting is totally a gamble and not an investment. I have seen people that sold properties just to bet a game, people who run completely broke because of betting and I've aslo seen people who earned big from sport betting.

Sport betting is a full-time gambling, I never see it as a means of investment. It is too risky to be considered as an investment platform. Base on how, you can get ripped off, you gonna know how you can easily lose your hard earned money. It takes luck for a fortunate one to win through gambling, as such you can't call sport betting an investment platform but rather a gambling platform.

Sport betting to me is an INVESTMENT.

Before investing I ensure I check all stat available for both teams,team news, and the best option to stake on.
Doing all I stated above gives me 80% win rate.

Feel free to use the comment section to ask questions, air your views on my strategy,and share your experience.
Gambling is a short term investment. When you gamble, you are expecting your rewards if not immidiately but investment takes longer time. But the results sometime are the same. You can both win and lose on the two platforms

To my own perspective its 100 % gamble, that's why its called game. Nothing like investment in you putting your money on unreliable platform as ponzi scheme. If you wanna invest, you go into real business not a game.

Sports betting and investment are not supposed to be in the same sentence, because sports betting is pure gambling. Sports betting is equally addictive and these gamblers always end up burning their hard earned money while the bookers smiles to the bank at their expense.

even though I am not into gambling, I have close friends who are into it
Betting is profoundly established in game. Any opposition has parts of betting, regardless of whether the stake is a prize or gloating rights or only fulfillment of winning. Individuals frequently attempt to eliminate that angle, particularly for kids, however it is troublesome.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back