What's new

Is online investment safe

Exactly because not all online investment is truly an investment. Ponzi is online isn't it? Is ponzi safe? Never. Any investment that doesn't involve trading something, ie, buying and selling of products just make a run of your life.
While it may be true that nothing is perfectly safe in this world, online trading is certainly as good as offline trading at providing security for your financial transactions. If you are making securities transactions over the Internet, make sure your brokerage is using high-end encryption

online investment is coming so much that I will never think of making any attempt to invest my money not even $1 on any online sites because 99% of them are scammers except they genuine one that give you low percentage on investment. I put my money in the bank or invest in cryptocurrency

As for me online investment is safe. But it is eminent for who ever want to invest to make good research about it. We must try to evolve, making money online right now is easy. This century we should work smart not hard.

Yes online investment is safe because most of the people has invested and some of them invested for long term and they are getting much more profit from this investment.
Some of the have bought coins and are in the wait to sell on high price .

Concerning whether if an online investment is safe or not, the truth is there are safe online investment opportunities and there are scams that can run with your money. So I would advise that you do due diligence on a business or online investment before putting your money in it, you can always check the reviews of the said online investment

It is very true that people get scammed pretty easily in online investments. Yes, there are some really reliable ones but are very few. Do your research, pay attention to reviews and invest what you can afford to lose.

It depends on the kind of investment you are talking about. There are Ponzi schemes and there are legit online investment platforms.
Many of the Ponzi schemes initially parade themselves as legit, then after some period, they will run away with people's money.
The only investment i feel safe making online is cryptocurrency.

I think experience is the best teacher, the best way a man is convinced about a particular thing is that if he experienced it or he sees someone with prove that has experienced it before, you can try and show him proofs of some people who has fallen into the prank before

The risk for everyone is that the investment project becomes a Scam. If the project is new there is actually a chance that you have made a profit. Required knowledge and experience Not all projects are reliable

Digital technology and the internet in particular have made investing far more accessible and straightforward than it was in the past. Whereas before, it was a time-consuming process, often kept deliberately shrouded in mystery and obscure jargon by financial gatekeepers, now the markets can be accessed 24 hours a day by anyone with a broadband connection, and reputable brokers will help you to make informed decisions about your present and future investments.

Well, for online investment to be safe, then the company one is investing into must be safe. So it is not really whether online investment is safe. It boils down to the enterprise people are investing in. I believe online investment are safe but your friend should carry out personal observation about there he wants to invest in.

I personally don't trust any investment that doesn't come with a an app or a white list because in the past years alot of investment platforms online have been created and also have fold up with people's cash in them because people never cared about researching about them.

I have a friend who does trust any investment that is made online, how can I convince him that it is safe? And what do you think about online investment.
It is rare for a legit online investment site to really last long. Usually what you encounter is a paying investment site but only for a short time. At such investment sites, whoever is the early bird, he will make a profit.

Although it may be true that nothing in this world is perfectly secure, online trading is definitely as good as offline trading in providing your financial transactions with protection. ... Make sure your brokerage uses high-end encryption when making securities transactions over the Internet.

But no matter what, their are still legit platform for investment. Even through scamming investment platforms are on the spotlight. Always know that the darkness can never overshadow light. Invest via Bitcoin savings, or start your own dropshipping business today.
Post automatically merged:

Be that as it may, regardless, their are still genuine stage for venture. Indeed, even through defrauding speculation stages are on the spotlight. Continuously realize that the murkiness can never dominate light. Contribute through Bitcoin reserve funds, or start your own outsourcing business today.

Online investment is safe base on the type of the investment and the reputation of the owner of the investment. Most of the online investment have seen have fold up with people cash in it some years back.

Online investment is safe base on the type of the investment and the reputation of the owner of the investment. Most of the online investment have seen have fold up with people cash in it some years back.

Yeah you used a very good term " Early bird " and those with high referrals too take that profit. A middleman should never invest in such sites because if you search on google, it itself claims that most of the sites are totally scam. So nobody should waste their and money there .
It is rare for a legit online investment site to really last long. Usually what you encounter is a paying investment site but only for a short time. At such investment sites, whoever is the early bird, he will make a profit.

You see life is like the game of Chess
Either you checkmate or you're checkmated
It's either you're in the winning or the loosing side
So play it well
~motivational speaker

You see life is like the game of Chess
Either you checkmate or you're checkmated
It's either you're in the winning or the loosing side
So play it well
~motivational speaker

Regarding online investment, some are safe while some are not. If you would like to go into online investment, you have to carry out your research to ascertain the site that are safe to invest to those that are not. However, alot of people are making so much money investing online.

Yeah you used a very good term " Early bird " and those with high referrals too take that profit. A middleman should never invest in such sites because if you search on google, it itself claims that most of the sites are totally scam. So nobody should waste their and money there .
Haha, did I get the right term for that? 😅 That's what I noticed on investment sites, when you join early, you are lucky. And when you are late and you still invest without a second thought, you are unfortunate and unlucky for sure. It is as if you put your savings or capital in a container with a hole in the bottom part of it.

Online investment is supposed to be by far the quickest way to grow your money but the fraudulent activities owing to the fact you don't really know who you are dealing with has made it so unsafe specially for newbies

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back