What's new

Is online investment safe

In my own opinion, the level at which online investment is safe is very minimal, Most online Investments are scams and that is why a lot of us has fallen for scam online investment, only few online investment just like 5% are safe. Most offline investment are better off than online investment.

While it may be true that nothing is perfectly safe in this world, online trading is certainly as good as offline trading at providing security for your financial transactions. ... If you are making securities transactions over the Internet, make sure your brokerage is using high-end encryption

Online investment wether with app or not can have some bad intereo motives of stealing from people.take high yield investment program for example,they don't last, they only come to collect money from people and runaway then form another one again with a different website.

The advent of online investing has also brought with it new kinds of risks, however. Playing the stock market has always had an element of risk, and the types of investments you make should be tailored according to your personal risk tolerance. The value of your investment may go down as well as up, with some being more volatile and risky than others.

These are disadvantages
Easier to invest too much too fast. Because online trading is so easy — you basically push a button — there is the risk of making poor investment choices or overinvesting. ...No personal relationships with brokers. ...Addictive nature.Internet-dependent

No investment is risk free not even offline investment, either offline or online investment each possess it's own risk. But online investment seems to posses double of the risk of an offline investment. An online investment with an app could still disappear with your money if they wishes to, so you speaking of an online investment having an app before you could trust it doesn't makes any difference.

I don't think online investment is safe, cos some banks and system just recently got hacked, eventhough the government is not saying anything but it is clear to some people who is watching things.

A lot of things have been happening for the past few weeks and I am getting discourage from investing online.

I do not actually trust online business that promise to pay 100% of what I invested we within one hour or 30 minutes ,100% of them are scam but there are some online investment that is good to do example is investment in cryptocurrency with a trusted wallet.

I personally don't trust any investment that doesn't come with a an app or a white list because in the past years alot of investment platforms online have been created and also have fold up with people's cash in them because people never cared about researching about them.

I have a friend who does trust any investment that is made online, how can I convince him that it is safe? And what do you think about online investment.
You can actually trust does those who went all the way to make an app than those who pay a web designer at the back of their house to design a Ponzi oriented web site for them.
You can't really trust any one. That way you'll make more research before investing. If I mention the type you can trust, you might jump on the next bus and get scam. It's important you make research for yourself.

While it may be true that nothing is perfectly safe in this world, onlinetrading is certainly as good as offline trading at providing security for your financial transactions. ... If you are making securities transactions over the Internet, make sure your brokerage is using high-end encryption

Not all online investment are safe, some are just scam, like when investing on crypto currency, most scammers are just online claiming to be an investment company, I will prefer trading instead of investment.

I doubt if there's anyone that can give a absolute yes to this question, I personally belive that online investment have more risks than offline investment but if there is a way to secure it like getting an insurance cover, that will go a long way to help and strengthen confidence in making online investment.

Online investment is safe depending on what you are investing on, and where your are investing it, you have to be careful because there are lots of scammers online that claim to be investment companies

There are some online investment that are secured and at the same time there are some online investment that are not safe but in general online investment is very risky because of high level of fraud in the online system, there is a higher possibility that you can run with your money.

Oh, there are many investments online that are nowhere near legit. For instance, a high yield investment plan. This type of business only cheats the wrong ones and you are likely to be very unlucky. Before you do any investment online, you must find out how credible they are. Many provide their certificates of registration too.

Online and physical investment both have their negative and bad side. Risky also apply to their growth. But the online platform to invest in is cryptocurrency. It more reliable and profitable. But investing in the right coin will be more safer and reliable. Bitcoin, Ethereum and some best among all coins are recommended.

Depending on what you decided to invest in. Know this, there’s no investment without Risk. What you should seek out is how little and bearable the risk of investing in a particular business is.

I would advise you invest in bitcoin with Quora’s recommendation of investmentbinarybitcoin on Instagram.

Always invest in what you can easily get help or recover very fast from failed investment.

As a financial adviser, Quora’s recommendation has been tasted and trusted to make enormous profits for all investors that’s why I recommend him too.

An online business generally experiences much lower risk if you don't have a physical storefront that customers are entering, however, there are still risks involved that make having insurance an important consideration for every online entrepreneur

I personally don't trust any investment that doesn't come with a an app or a white list because in the past years alot of investment platforms online have been created and also have fold up with people's cash in them because people never cared about researching about them.

I have a friend who does trust any investment that is made online, how can I convince him that it is safe? And what do you think about online investment
tell him to secure his online business himself as nobody would help him to secure it. He must note that he cannot type in his password into every device he sees. Do not click on any strange links that pop up anywhere within your mail or on any website. He should take his online business as his life and should be very careful about it. Do not spill out what you should not spill out. Online investments are safe if we take the right precautions.
Post automatically merged:

I have a friend who does trust any investment that is made online, how can I convince him that it is safe? And what do you think about online investment
tell him to secure his online business himself as nobody would help him to secure it. He must note that he cannot type in his password into every device he sees. Do not click on any strange links that pop up anywhere within your mail or on any website. He should take his online business as his life and should be very careful about it. Do not spill out what you should not spill out. Online investments are safe if we take the right precautions.

Amdist several online Investment in the internet , a handful of them are legit. This is why we need to make good research about any Investment before keying in to it . It is even safer we avoid any type of risky Investment .
While there are concerns about online share trading, traders and investors can be assured that the brokerage firm that offer this service use a very high level of security..
Experts also State that online trading is as safe as offline trading as the financial transactions are always protected.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back