What's new

Is online investment safe

I personally don't trust any investment that doesn't come with a an app or a white list because in the past years alot of investment platforms online have been created and also have fold up with people's cash in them because people never cared about researching about them.

I have a friend who does trust any investment that is made online, how can I convince him that it is safe? And what do you think about online investment.

The question should be about whether such online investment has a good or services that they render. If there is no clear information on how they make which is logical, then such online platform should be avoided. I invested on one that did not give any clear indication on how money is being made and I lost all of my investments. This is the reason we should be careful of where we invest and why we should invest in the first place.

Online investment is not that safe for me because some online investment are scam,i have a friend who did online investment that invest a lot of money on it but at the end he lose but I don't judge who do we are all different and have different piority

Successful stories of traders and investors who have earned well in stock markets are also surrounded by those about virus attacks and hackers. While it is quite understood that one might feel uncomfortable using their information online, it also has to be understood that there is a lot of protection that is built into every trading system.
Post automatically merged:

Successful stories of traders and investors who have earned well in stock markets are also surrounded by those about virus attacks and hackers. While it is quite understood that one might feel uncomfortable using their information online, it also has to be understood that there is a lot of protection that is built into every trading system.

I personally don't trust any investment that doesn't come with a an app or a white list because in the past years alot of investment platforms online have been created and also have fold up with people's cash in them because people never cared about researching about them.

I have a friend who does trust any investment that is made online, how can I convince him that it is safe? And what do you think about online investment.
I think any work being done online is risky. Either you are providing your services or you are investing or you are buying anything online. But you should read the reviews of the users who have used that Platform. It would help you to understand that is that Platform is trustable or not. Invest on old platforms mostly. We should not trust on newer ones.

It is good that we are aware that most online dealings are virtual so risk can't be rule out though there are some online jobs that are of less risk considering their long time existence and reviews but investment are of higher risks which we need to seriously evaluate.

It depends on the type on online business, I have seen genuine online investment and seen the scams too, before investing in any business do your due investigations and do not be in a haste, hear from people's experiences

it depends on the type of online business or investment you are going into there are some online investment that promise to return 100% of what you invested within one month,this type of online business are 90% likely to be a scam because no business in this world can return 100% of what you invested within a month, there are some online investment that link directly to a physical bank, in Africa we have a lot of online investment that are genuine but they guarantee to pay you 10% of what you invested within one year.

My personaly experience is the write on the oline investment is very safe and easly of the market throw the transfer online amount to ither person and other country and different currency of the market treading .

If you are not certain about the online investment where you want to invest your money in, never go ahead with it. There are so many online scams going on lately all in the name of investment, once they get your money, they will disappear and it's goodbye to your money.

Okay what type of online investment are you talking about because there are obviously different types of online investment like crypto currency , hyip platform and others and one thing you should not is that some online business could turn scam in a short period of time most especially those hyip platform you should be more careful

always check for background and contract before investing
Both the background and contact can all be made up. Remember, everything is done online, so they can put up anything as their background and contact which may check out if you start looking but the trick is for you to find such if you are looking for it.

Concerning if online business is safe. Well, it depend on investment platforms you know or find yourself in, there are so many scam online investments that will promise you 200% of your capital in a very short period of time or days. One should be watchful because they are online investment sites that are reliable too

Concerning if online business is safe. Well, it depend on investment platforms you know or find yourself in, there are so many scam online investments that will promise you 200% of your capital in a very short period of time or days. One should be watchful because they are online investment sites that are reliable too
Welcome to Nigeria my friend, it's exactly the kind of thing we see most often here with so called investment where scammers set up lots of ponzi to fool people and steal from them. I must confess that I have been a victim of their scam in the past but I know better now.

Investing in business with some online institutions is safe and profitable. But my experience is that online investment is not saved. Most people cheat on it and it has happened to me that I invested online but that company got out of fraud. So before making any online investment, it is important that you know well about this company, then you can invest and keep the money safe.

Online investment is very safe and as well profitable and lucrative because it involves more of attractive advertising and marketing of business the risk is that it involves a lot of fraudulent investment and most of it are not legit they are mostly scam

Online investment is very safe and as well profitable and lucrative because it involves more of attractive advertising and marketing of business the risk is that it involves a lot of fraudulent investment and most of it are not legit they are mostly scam
The online investment that are safe to put money into are the ones that have been certified and verified to be safe to deal on and not just any online investment platform you see online. I can still remember when Ultimate Cycler, MMM, Twinkas all reigned as safe online investment.

I was recently introduced to a an online investment platform which I almost put my money into but eventually the site stopped working and went out of existence.

I was surprised to hear from my friend that he has lost a great deal of cash to the site. This thought me to never trust anyone except myself

I do not really trust any online investment site because many of them are scammer. Though, there are some of them that will legit but I mean most of them are not legit. Therefore, I can not invest on any investment site that I do not know its source.

It is better for you to verify a particular online business before venturing into it. As for me, all HYIP sites are a no go area. It is advisable to trade yourself or better still, find a professional trader to manage your money. There are quite a number of reliable traders out there.
Post automatically merged:

It is better for you to verify a particular online business before venturing into it. As for me, all HYIP sites are a no go area. It is advisable to trade yourself or better still, find a professional trader to manage your money. There are quite a number of reliable traders out there.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back