What's new

Is online investment safe

Online investment is safe if you understand the logic, if you' don't understand you will fall for so many scam sites that will dupe you of your money. But if you know how to verify it you can be sure that the online platform is safe, from the reviews and comments of people you know how legit the site is.

I don't trust now on online investment. I invest on two website but both are scammed and i lost my 14000. Now i can't trust anymore because there are totally fruad.

I personally don't trust any investment that doesn't come with a an app or a white list because in the past years alot of investment platforms online have been created and also have fold up with people's cash in them because people never cared about researching about them.

I have a friend who does trust any investment that is made online, how can I convince him that it is safe? And what do you think about online investment.
Online Invesment may b safe or unsafe because there are some real sites but mostly people are making fool to other and it's really not good

For sure if any one said u there legit 100 % will be lier or no exprince in invest business
Its so risky if u beginner but I will share u some tips it's can help u to start
1. Don't invest all your money in one site
2.choose long term hyip it's work more than 180 days
3.choose hyip give u 1 % or less
That hyip work. By years
If u have 100 usd used in 10.site then if. One site scam u can get profit from. Other 😘

Investing money online for small returns is incredibly easy and almost fail-safe. For example, you can put your money in US treasury bonds and be almost guaranteed to earn 2-3% annual returns on your investment. The problem is that 2-3% returns are not nearly enough for most people to reach their retirement goals

Most online investment platforms are not safe and so one should really be careful about investing in them. Careless investment can lead to alot of losses. Sites whose promises look too good to be true should be avoided at all costs, they always turn out to be scam.

Online investments aren’t hundred per cent secured. Investments scheme or site can be scam or even subjected to cyber attack which will result to loss of funds. Though there may be firewalls on sites or apps that prevents cyber attack still we can’t regard it as secure cause In some cyber attacks stories, the firewalls were penetrated

In order to determine whether online investment safe or not you will need to check the business model, for example, check whether it promises a large profit on a short interval, whether it operates on MLM model? Etc. If you want to invest consider investing on real business. You may invest in an online store, marketing and SEO services, etc.

yes online investments are safe but most times it depends on the platform you are investing with. you should make enquiries, make sure to invest with a platform that can secure your money and investment. Make sure the platform is safe before investing with them.

Online investment is very save and requires little capital to start up. If online investment is save?. It all depends on the kind online business you want to invest in. Most online business are not save because of scammers, sometimes scammers invade online business and deceive others to collect their money.

I will say that online investment is safe and at the same time online investment is not safe in a situation where if an individual fails to secure his or her account that is where an online investment is not safe, But if the investor secure his or her account before any activity at all then it's safe.

I think online investments are safe, although it depends on the nature of investment you are making, just like offline investments,you can get scammed and exploited online too. You just have to make alot of diggings and research on the investment type you want to make.

It depends on the type of investment you do online. Some reliable crypto investment are very good. You can engage in crypto lending using your tokens on binance and other platforms. You can also stake your crypto in various reputable wallets or platforms to earn more. However there return is pretty below 40% annually.

I think now a time everyone online Bussiness and money save in this site so I don't have any idea about the online money because some scamer and some online earning money is hacked the account you money save is not possible about this situation and my opinion you invest them as well if you save the money about future finnaicial so in bank is saviest place

I don't believe in any form of online investment unless I am very sure of the company that it is absolutely genuine. I will advise one not to invest huge money on something he isn’t sure about especially when it’s online. In my case, the only absolutely genuine website that I know is my bank. In life nothing is 100% no matter how legit you think it is.

Not all investment platforms are real and not all are fake, you just have to do a deep research about the site. Most online business crash due to the number of individual they can carry and most times these sites are owned by one person

I personally don't trust any investment that doesn't come with a an app or a white list because in the past years alot of investment platforms online have been created and also have fold up with people's cash in them because people never cared about researching about them.

I have a friend who does trust any investment that is made online, how can I convince him that it is safe? And what do you think about online investment.
Online investments really pay and are worth it but that problem is how to know which one is real and which one is not. nowadays, almost everything you come across online is a scam and this is why people are wary of investing online.

Online investments are very profitable and safe as well but this depends on the kind of investment you made and how much you invested. Before having any online investments you need to make sure that it is safe and there is an opportunity to make profits.

Like you i also prefer using apps that are playstore verified so safety reasons but there are also online investment without playstore app that are reliable but it's quiet difficult to differentiate

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back