What's new

Is it wise to use business funds without telling the co founder?

As the founder of the business, you need to be direct and honest about your circumstances with your co-founder. It is important to be transparent and accountable at all times being the founder.

as the business founder you need to be truthful about your circumstances with your co-founder

I think that is a very bad decision from a business partner. If you are in a business with someone, the least you can do to be transparent to your partner is just to carry them along in all the are of finance

Not only that it is not wise, it also shows you are not trustworthy because whatever decision you are going to be making must involve both parties, so you don't decide on your own.

It is not wise to use the fund of the business without telling the cofounder of the business. It is a bad thing to do which can leads to the dissolution of the business partnership.

It is a very bad move and risk to use the funds of a company without the knowledge of the owner or founder as a matter of fact that is stealing that is the raw word to call it because the business is not yours neither is the money yours but you chose to loan it without seeking permission.

Using business funds without the co-founder of the business will only raise suspicions on you and will reduce the level of trust the person will have for you

You have a co founder in the first place because you could not do it alone, so why sideline the co founder when taking important decision such as money, it's not appropriate

It is a criminal hard for you to use the business fund without telling the co-founder. Such attitude you can definitely need to the downfall of such business.

Write your reply...is it wise to use business funds without telling the founder well as for me I think it is not wise to use a business funds without telling the company founder because you might end up being not sure if you are using the new one

You have a co founder in the first place because you could not do it alone, so why sideline the co founder when taking important decision such as money, it's not appropriate
I think the use of funds will depend on the duties of the position. If you are the president or manager (of a small business) then you should have the blanket authority to use the funds for the purpose of the business. You need no approval although you have to log down everything for the periodic report.

If it is your business then you have the right to use the money to do whatever you like because it is your business, but if that is not a business then such authority has not been invested in you.

Yes it is very wise. Accountability and transparency is another key for business success. Detailed expenses has to be made and recorded.

To me it is a No, it is totally wrong. Using business funds without seeking the consent of the other co-founders, it can be very catastrophic, it will eventually come out to the open no matter how much you try to cover it up and trust will be lost. It is theft
It is never wise to use business phone without telling the Co founder that will be a disaster because at the end of the day both of you will have problem.

I think the use of funds will depend on the duties of the position. If you are the president or manager (of a small business) then you should have the blanket authority to use the funds for the purpose of the business. You need no approval although you have to log down everything for the periodic report.
It's not about approval, I never mentioned that it's about building a company through trust and assistance of any kind from others, if you keep doing things alone when the time comes and you need help they might leave you hanging.

To me the answer is no is not good to do things without telling your co_founder as business man you have to be accountability and transparence in all you do.

No this is bad decision because it is risky to used business money without the owner knowledge on what you will do with the money and his approval.

This is a great error and it's a very bad decision to make. Before you can make any decision or make any move concerning the business, you need to inform the co founders. And talking about money, you need to inform them

As the founder of the business, you need to be direct and honest about your circumstances with your co-founder. It is important to be transparent and accountable at all times being the founder.

For a good business to Las long and be very successful. There should always be record of money going in and out of the company. And a founder should not say because he own the business that he can spend from the company any how. It will affect the company

To me I don't think is advisable to use funds without the knowledge of your co-founder because when they get to know about it, it will lead to mistrust,

To me it is a No, it is totally wrong. Using business funds without seeking the consent of the other co-founders, it can be very catastrophic, it will eventually come out to the open no matter how much you try to cover it up and trust will be lost. It is theft
It is not a wise decision to use business phone without telling your co-founder that will cause distrust among partners and may even cause chaos.

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back