What's new

Is it wise to use business funds without telling the co founder?

It's obviously bad to use the business fund that was contributed by the partners without informing the other party. This could be the end of the partnership business because their is a trust deficit. It doesn't really work that way

It does not make sense to go on shopping free on investors money or your business partner fund. it will be very good to see the concept of your business partner before you can go ahead and spend the money.

You may have lost your thoughts because the topic is about using the business fund and the co-founder or part owner. It is not about the co-worker because the funds are not owned by the co-worker. Anyway, I hope you will read properly the thread next time.
What do you mean mate.I just said that it os not wise to do so and what will be the results if you use business funds without telling to the co-founder

You can only do that if the business is yours and thats sole proprietorship but if you are a partnership with some one, it will be an act of betrayal to spend the business Money without an agreed consent from your partner to do so, such activities can lead to your early exit from the establishment.
You are very right in this aspect. when someone spend the money of the business partner, the trust will be at stake in this aspect. That is why it is very important to always be careful with someone else money that is in our care.

No it is not right my friend, its best you let him or her know before doing so. Such kind of things will greatly work against the growth of the business.

It think so many topics had come up on this forum if partnership in business is ideal. Taking money from a business without the knowledge of the co-owner is very bad,it is a breach of trust and if discovered it may kill the business.

You should never use the business funds without informing your partner because this is actually going to create a great mistrust between the two of you and that is not good for business and all.

It is very wrong to do that. One wrong move can affect the trust placed on the founders and this is one of them. It will begin to look like suspected fraud and gradually the business is crumbling.

As the founder of the business, you need to be direct and honest about your circumstances with your co-founder. It is important to be transparent and accountable at all times being the founder.

I don't think is wise because the goal of every business is to make profit and the goal of comparate work is transparency irrespective of who you are as long as u have co- founder there should be room for transparency

No it's not a good idea to utilize the funds without informing your carbon monoxide creator aur without informing him since lots of people are actually coming from youthful age group they performed errors such as this however by the end phase extremely poor for each of you as well as your company as well as your credibility therefore you ought to speak with him around everything you wish to utilize you wish to invest aur every other task associated with company never ever perform it without carbon monoxide creator

Using the business fund without telling the cofounder is a serious business betrayal which can make your partner not to trust you again should he finds out.

It is bad very bad in fact if not handled with care and caution it could be tamed to robbery when discovered outside your knowledge because in a business that is co-owned the decision concerning that business or platform is co- made by all Associates.

To me it is a No, it is totally wrong. Using business funds without seeking the consent of the other co-founders, it can be very catastrophic, it will eventually come out to the open no matter how much you try to cover it up and trust will be lost. It is theft
It is not wise to use business phone without telling the co-founder of the business with this you can be able to break the trust your partner has for you.

It is going to cost a lot of distrust when the little found out that you are using business phone for some other things. So it is better to carry them along.

it's an act of theft, as long as there's a written agreement that the company is funded by two people, then any money spent from the company's account should be signed and agreed by those two people.

It is very bad idea to do such a thing. How can an employee utilize the company money for personal thing without informing the company owner? It's even insulting to ask whether you can use it or not. If I'm the business owner I will fire such an employee.
Any employee that price using my business stones without my concept should consider it our self sacked from the business and then I will institute a criminal proceeding against such an employee because that is tantamount to stealing.

As the founder of the business, you need to be direct and honest about your circumstances with your co-founder. It is important to be transparent and accountable at all times being the founder.

The answer is quite easy. Would you find it funny if your business partner spends funds for your business without informing you first? You would easily conclude that he is a swindler.

I don't think it's wise , because that almost related to stealing , you really need to let the co founder know that you are making use of the business funds before taking any action

I don't think it's wise , because that almost related to stealing , you really need to let the co founder know that you are making use of the business funds before taking any action
Some consider it as stealing not even something related, it's best to always ask before making use of funds or anything that is not originally yours.

Some consider it as stealing not even something related, it's best to always ask before making use of funds or anything that is not originally yours.
Some partners made it in a way that the cheque have to be signed by the two parties before money can be withdrawn. Some , the bursar needs the signature of the partners before releasing money

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back