What's new

Is it wise to use business funds without telling the co founder?

maventiger

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 21, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
As the founder of the business, you need to be direct and honest about your circumstances with your co-founder. It is important to be transparent and accountable at all times being the founder.

As the founder of the business, you need to be direct and honest about your circumstances with your co-founder. It is important to be transparent and accountable at all times being the founder.

It's a big error and in fact theft to do away the company's fund which its not yours directly without prior knowledge of your co-founder. It can lead to business liquidation if you remove without replacing it and it's cheating your co- founder. There ought to be transparency in all your dealings

It is very bad idea to do such a thing. How can an employee utilize the company money for personal thing without informing the company owner? It's even insulting to ask whether you can use it or not. If I'm the business owner I will fire such an employee.

It's not a wise decision coming into conclusions on the usage of fund without not consulting the co-founder. In all your doing they should be a transparent so that breach of contract wouldn't occurred.

it's not wise to use a business fund without telling the co-founder as it might lead to business break up and splits because it might come off as an unwise and not a cooperative decision, it became an individual decision

No, it is not wise at all to use company funds without informing your company partners, it would be a form of fraud, it would have a bad effect on your personality and business. Can be damaged

it's not wise to use a business fund without telling the co-founder as it might lead to business break up and splits because it might come off as an unwise and not a cooperative decision, it became an individual decision
I agree with you on this @Nuonuh. Young business owner makes that mistake alot. Being the founder of the business doesn't give autonomous power to the founder to use business funds without explanation or agreement between the founder and the co-founder.

No it is not wise to use the funds without telling your co founder aur without telling him because many people are from young generation they did mistakes like this but at the end stage very bad for both of you and your business and your reputation so you should talk to him about anything you want to use you want to spend aur any other activity related to business never do it without co founder

It is not wise, because that is just a fashionable to call it embezzlement, because you should carry your co founder along, it will be advisable not to be involved in that kind of deal, it is basically illegal and punishable under the law that guild business act.
Doing such a thing could no wise send you on a disarray by law.

No, it is totally wrong. Using business funds without seeking consent of the other cofounders can be very catastrophic, it will eventually come out to the open no matter how much you try to cover it up and trust will be lost.

I wouldn't advise it because it is a severe breach of trust between the two partners. In the even there's funds missing in the business account in future, your business partner who's the co founder would be the first to accuse you and it's not a good thing. Since you don't have the sole authority to the business account, always inform your partner/co founder before touching the account.

it's really bad to listen so how can I give you idea and suggestion that it is good or bad it seems like I was doing for me that how can an employee work such a bad word for me Indus listening so how can it be possible that I will give you idea related to this this is really worst to do because your honour has trust on you that's why he set you in his business and if you are doing such type of thing with him without informing him you are utilising the company for in your personal desired so this is really bad and maybe the business go down just by doing this type of work if you ask him like just imagine how many people has done it before is it good just imagine yourself that your busines and you have employers and they are doing this type of work in your business without informing you so how will you feel for this.

You can only do that if the business is yours and thats sole proprietorship but if you are a partnership with some one, it will be an act of betrayal to spend the business Money without an agreed consent from your partner to do so, such activities can lead to your early exit from the establishment.

This is a very important question. That is called stealing . Taking what doesn't belong to you without the person consent is called stealing and that person should be arrested. That is so bad, to take money from someone's company that he or she suffered to grow without telling the person . I wouldn't advise that

Why would that person do that after all the business does not belong to him alone so what ever he wants to do must be with knowledge of the co-founder.doing something alone without telling him will be like suicide.so that should come in between them.

Its an ill wind that blows no one no good, it can lead to loss of trust to do something like that, every fund that goes out must be from the content of cofounder, and it can be seen as an act of theft to move money without co founder awareness

It is unwise , it may be regarded as stealing . for every fun that enters the company if any is be to spend ,if should first have the approval of the co founder. It will be very disrespectful if permission is not taken. Now let's leave the business aspect , even if its your personal belonging some too without informing you, you will get angry

That is wrong, using a business fund without the consent of the co-founder is like trying to a dishonest partner in business, so it not good as a partner in a business to do such a thing it will only create misunderstanding among the company owners

Using business funds without telling the co-founder is a dangerous thing and could be taken up legally, first and foremost there should be a process in which the founders have signatories to the business account, so without the both founders signature money should not be released. But generally it's not good to use Business funds without the other partner being aware.

To me it is a No, it is totally wrong. Using business funds without seeking the consent of the other co-founders, it can be very catastrophic, it will eventually come out to the open no matter how much you try to cover it up and trust will be lost. It is theft

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back