What's new

is it wise to run Multiple Startup?

If you are a new entrepreneur who cannot afford to invest in building multiple platforms and hire a team for each venture, stick to a single startup at first. When you get the first platform right and you become successful then you add more startups.
It's always going to be very difficult for you to manage your business in multiple set up all by yourself, you will definitely need to have a team to make the business work well.

As far as am consign running multi start up can be a wise decision so far you already have your plans for them. And you are fit physically to wistand the stress that involves. More so it can be a wise decision i n others to make much income in the business.
The availability of capital and resources are the two key components that must be available for you to run a business on multiple startups and do it successfully.

I can very well see that it is not a good thing to keep all your eggs in one basket and as such you should diversify your portfolio. This does not mean that you should have tens of businesses but at least two or three is ok.

Chasing too many start up businesses at the same time he's like a kiss of death. The reason is that entrepreneur who get involved in this will soon run out of energy and enthusiasm. Chasing too many startups will you get your focus divided into several places instead of one. It might be difficult to achieve something worthwhile for could ever engaging in this. it is better to focus all your energy resources on one business startup and make sure it's sexy before you move on to the next one.

Well, if you can cope with that kind of schedule and still make good use of your without breaking down you can run multiple startup as it would be a good way to diversify your sources of income.

To some people running multiple start up is a way of generating more income for them but in my own opinion managing the amount of two to three business is preferable.

Focus all your efforts one your first venture then diversify when you're fully established. Jack of all trades, master of none is a strategy not to be used at the beginning of a business venture.

There is nothing wrong in starting up multiple business if actually you have the money to run such business, don't see anything wrong with such idea, you can also employ some people in the business.

Running a multiple business in my own opinion is not advisable If you don't have the resources to manage the business which might later turn into a problem for the owner.
I don't see anything wrong in starting multiple business at a time if you have the money and the resources to maintain The business and you need helping hands to make the business easier

Last edited:
It is going to be a very good thing for you to have multiple startups but that is after you must have made a lot of money and you can be able to afford the time. Having multiple start up at the same time is going to be asking and expensive as well.

Running multiple business startup deepens on the business you are trying to run, there are some business that needed to be run alone and when it has been established , they you can start another one.

I absolutely do not see anything wrong in having multiple startups but then it should be something that you must have already planned and you have allocated enough time for both of them.

I can tell you for sure that's having multiple streams of income is the wise thing to do but then you have to take it one step at a time and you should ensure that you have both the knowledge and the funds in order to take care of them .

Depending on your strength and the level of your purse , thats the exact thing that will determine if you can run a multople business or just start with one business at a time.

The early starting of a business is always the most stressful part of the business. I cannot run multiple business at a time because it will be too stressful for me

For a starter , a new entrepreneur need to take it slow and start a business at once and allow the business to stand firm on its feet before thinking of starting another business.
The early starting of a business is always the most stressful part of the business. I cannot run multiple business at a time because it will be too stressful for me

For a starter , a new entrepreneur need to take it slow and start a business at once and allow the business to stand firm on its feet before thinking of starting another business.
Yes that is just the best way and even if I have to establish so many business in the future , I won't have to establish all at the same time. The stress of doing all these things at a time will be to much and I hate stress with passion.

There is a lot of stress in starting a multiple business at a time and even I you have the neccesary money to fund the business start up , the stress will be too much for you to handle.

In business, it's a good idea to run multiple businesses but it can't be done while you're just starting. It will save you more time, energy and money if you concentrated on doing one business at the start and then building the second after the first has taken off.
There is nothing bad to run multiple businesses what one can do it to create time for the business, because time is very important in everything you do, or if you can't handle it you can hire some people in order to help you in the business.

It will be very unwise to go ahead and be setting up new businesses when the initial one is still in it's infancy. You should at least wait till you recover the invested capital in the initial business with good profits before thinking of branching out to newer ones.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back