What's new

Is it wise to Re-invest all your profit as startup?

One of the ways of making your business grow faster is to re invest the profit you make from the business. Doing this way up to make the business have more funds for his operation and to expand quickly. There are entrepreneur that once is they started making money with their business, the next thing for them is to lavish the money. And they will be complaining of lack of capital overtime when they are finished with the money.

It's a very good idea to reinvest a business profits on the business, it may be all profits or it's my be not all profits it's just depends on the choice of the business owner but at least the 70% of a Early business profits should be reinvest on which to make the business growth and large more.

For me it’s a Yes. What about you?

Personally, I think it is wise to reinvest all profit earned back into the business at an early stage of the business. It builds growth and provides monetary backings for the business when needed. When starting a business , it's very important for the business to manage it funds and other resources.

Yes, well it depends on the profits and capital invested. If it is a small amount, then I will reinvest it all and make it big. For a business to expand, it is a wise choice to use the profits as long as you knew that you will reap bigger profits. Most startup businesses do this to compensate the things needed to make it more profitable.

Personally, I think it is wise to reinvest all profit earned back into the business at an early stage of the business. It builds growth and provides monetary backings for the business when needed. When starting a business , it's very important for the business to manage it funds and other resources.

For each item on your investment list, prioritize them in order of urgency. Remember, sometimes our investments build off of each other. You may need to invest in one item before you can invest in another. Put your potential investments in an order that makes sense for your business

What better thing is there to do with the profit from the business you want to grow? It is better to invest in a growing business with your own money than borrowing to invest.

Investing your profit will show you that your effort is yielding fruits
@Kayzzy3 not only increase in profit of the business, but the business can seek expansion with business owned funds and resources. Also, it becomes easy to finance projects and even seek little assistance if the project at hand cannot be fully financed by the company.

The best way to grow a startup business is to reinvest your business profit into the business that way your business will start expanding and growing in different ways. Almost all successful business owners these days have passed that story to tell us how they invested all their first profit into the business and this has always worked to bring about business growth and expansion.

Conventional wisdom, with some people suggesting as high as 50 percent, puts the figure at about 30 percent of income. The exact amount varies, but the trick is to reinvest as opposed to a predetermined amount/percentage based on an actual plan. Every sector of your company needs capital, but you do need to maintain a delicate balance.

I only agree with you when you mentioned at an early stage of a business. Every business at early stage actually need all the support needed to Excell, either financially or otherwise. So I agree with you to re-invest all interest.

Yes. It's very wise to reinvest your profit especially while starting up or growing your business. Proper funding and capital availability can upgrade your business to a higher extend. The best thing is for you to have a saving plan for your business. Every money gotten from it should be reinvested

That might not be a very wise business decision, because business is filled with various uncertainties and risk. One must not cast all your eggs into one basket, we must learn to keep a portion of our profit as retained profit. Reinvesting everything back into the business is not the right step to business expansion.

Is it good to reinvest all our profits in business? Yes. You re into business and you would like to make more money in business in other push your business up from micro to macro business.then why wouldn't you re invest whatever profit you realize in it, if you want grow more in business. For me, there is nothing bad in reinvesting your profits in business.

It is not wrong to reinvent your profit in the business to further grow the business. As a matter of fact, it's not good to start spending from the profit of a new business. You need time to grow and nurture the business.

Re-investment of profit is a good idea and it helps a business to gain more resources and financial background. But still at this, one should be able to determine when to re-invest your profit.

I will say it's not too bad for a person to reinvest all his profit on start up business but l don't think it's also too good. When you are in business, you should know that it's all about profit and loss and you shouldn't concentrate much one one leaving the other. That means whatever decision you decide to take, you should take into consideration profit and loss so base on this l would say it's not wise to reinvest all your profit on start ups especially.

Is not a bad ideas re investing your profit earned back into the business but is not compulsory for it to be 100% of it you can reinvest atleast 50% back into it in other to yield more result and profits.

depends on what do your business needs because that some businesses that need immediate investment and there are some that do not need it if you think that investing in your business can actually improve your business positively you can go ahead and do it.

Re-investing all profit as start up is not a bad idea if the business is just starting, although I will not re-investing all my profit if It's me because I would prefer to save part of the profit and maybe add the rest to the business.

I really don't support reinvestment of all profits its like putting all your egg in one basket, what if something happens or a hiccup occurs. I feel if you intend to make use of all your profit it should be in a different investment.

It isn't a bad idea especially of you have confidence of gaining returns maybe due to the high returns you gained in your first time. Reinvesting however should be done cautiously. It could be that the profit you gained at first is just as a result of sheer luck so it could not go down well for you If you reinvest. But that is part of business so it doesn't mean anything even if you did so right?

Once your re investment is sure and base on certainty that you are foregoing it on a success and profit,then I believe you are good to go and make re investment of that profit to enlarge and increase the business organization value and progress.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back