What's new

Is it wise to Re-invest all your profit as startup?

I don't think it's wise..This is because it can make you not to know how much profit you make and there won't be a clear record of how much you use in starting up the business..I think one should keep it's profit aside to know the profit he or she makes monthly to know if the busin ss is productive or not..

As a start up, reinvest all of your profits in your business. Just like someone said rightly, dipping your hands into your profit is like eating your seeds now and that is the reason a log of startups have died in the first five years. All start up owners should have the delayed gratification mindset.

From my opinion yes you should re-invest your profit at startup of your business. It will help you to grow your business bigger with more investment even if you start with small because of few investment. It is a wise decision for the bigger profit later on.

Don't think that a startup should be funneling profits directly into your pocket for at least the first several months. So where do you start? Obviously reinvesting might mean taking a pay cut if you're the ...

There is no damage to re put your benefit in the business since it relies upon individuals premium and decision that how they choose to manage the benefit they acquire whatever they decide to begin business or venture once more.

I imagine that ought to try and be the manner in which it works when you are simply beginning a business. Until the business has balanced out enough to cart its costs and pay away the entirety of its consumptions, it is smarter to siphon the benefits once more into it.

As for me its not wise to reinvest all your profit as startup buainess because it doesn't make any sense because you playing with lions den because it's very wrong and anything can happen along the line and also there's so many things you will need money for when doing your business because you can't expect the business to start giving you profits that moment but it depends on the business you going into

you cannot just invest the prophet you have any how in a business you must first look into that business and check out a point that need investment that is when you should consider investing the profit you have if you do not have capital anymore, that is what I should do before I consider investing again.

It isn't astute to put all your cash in another new company since you don't actually have the foggiest idea what are the organizations genuine involves until you are in it and you should avoid potential risk since, in such a case that they say that you don't tie up your resources in one place.

If you are confident that your reinvestment will turn in more profits then I don't see why not. But it depends on the kind of investment you intend to make and how good it is. There is nothing wrong with reinvesting all your profits.

It is not a wise move to reinvest all your profit in a start up. You never can tell what will happen as there would no back up funds if the business fails. He could get loan if he needs a to find the business with more money. I would not advise using all profit for reinvestment.

There is nothing wrong with investing all your profit back into a business but you must be very sure that the business would be profitable to you. You should look before you leap, so that you don't go bankrupt by investing all your profit.

For me it’s a Yes. What about you?

Personally, I think it is wise to reinvest all profit earned back into the business at an early stage of the business. It builds growth and provides monetary backings for the business when needed. When starting a business , it's very important for the business to manage it funds and other resources.

What better thing is there to do with the profit from the business you want to grow? It is better to invest in a growing business with your own money than borrowing to invest.

Investing your profit will show you that your effort is yielding fruits

The answer depends on various factors. If you earned a huge profit, then I donot think that it is advisable to invest a huge profit in that business, as you might suffer loss and at the end you might have nothing in your own hands. If you earned a good amount of profit, then you should invest the right amount by analyzing the gains as a result of your investment. It also depends on whether your business is small or big. Big business require a good amount of re-investment.

We all know the popular story of when elon musk reinvested all his PayPal money on Tesla solar city and space x. It worked for him though but it is not something I would want to do. Am definately investing a huge chunk in it but not all.

Right now during COVID-19 market was very down and this is the right time for investment as we all know that all over the world are working for vaccine and very soon we will receive vaccine and this pandemic will end so we have to invest right now so that shortly we can get good returns on our invested amount..

It's not good to reinvent all your profit for start up, you have to keep a little and invest, sometime having a back up money and plan is very good and important
Investing all your profits in a startup business is too risky

There is no harm in investing all your money into your business if you know what you are doing. But it's a risk that is why you have to know what you're doing you could actually not get any profit if you haven't done the necessary customer requirements.

I
For me it’s a Yes. What about you?

Personally, I think it is wise to reinvest all profit earned back into the business at an early stage of the business. It builds growth and provides monetary backings for the business when needed. When starting a business , it's very important for the business to manage it funds and other resources.

If you can be able to ascertain that the profit you are reinvesting is not gonna be lost to the so-called new investment, you are free to go on investing it. But it you know that you are not sure, it is better to retain your profit and enjoy your peace of mine.

It's a wise idea to re invest ones profits. It shows one has the eye for expansion. How a business dies with it's profits will determine the altitude such company would grow too. Invrst not save

Yes. It is wise when you invest your profit in your start up, because the more you invest the more the business grows and the more the income. So I think there is need to invest more in a business to fuel up the business.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back