What's new

Is it safe supplying personal information on survey?

I think is safe depending the personal information, because I think that some survey sites like to get feedback from personal information that can build their website.

We all want to make money, due to this natural human instincts of survival we get to engage in all manner of stuff to make money. Such stuffs including filling out surveys online. I am in doubt if it is safe to supply my personal information.
Supplying personal information on survey sites in order to get paid is not safe in my own opinion, some might see nothing wrong in it but its very wrong to divulge your information,

Supplying personal information on survey sites is actually wrong and we should all detest from it .The informations we drop for those survey can later come back to hunt us down.

I have never participated on surveys but what I know is you should avid providing real personal information online, your information might be misused.

Not just on survey site, supplying personal information even on a site like facebook can be very risky because your personal information can be leaked online.

I believe its quite safe as long as its just around simple things like name, number in the family and the likes. But when it starts asking you for credit card details and things like that then itd best fair

While not all surveys platforms are scams, it is better to be sure of the survey platforms you're working on by knowing their reputation before giving up your personal details there. Just so you can be save

Some years ago when cyber space was still safe I would have replied yes to your question but now with technological advancement, online fraud as also increased which is why we should be careful and never expose our details.

We all want to make money, due to this natural human instincts of survival we get to engage in all manner of stuff to make money. Such stuffs including filling out surveys online. I am in doubt if it is safe to supply my personal information.
It depends on the type of information it is demanding . information like name and age or location are not cause for concern because they can't be used against you . Secondly , one need to give those information before he can be able to earn online.

Well if it's the basic informations then no problem because surveys don't usually send them anywhere else but we never can tell so it's important to know what one is doing

I mean the purpose of the survey is to get to know their prospect costumers right? They need to know exactly how old are you or where you are from to how much do you make annually. If you decided to put fake informations aren't you cheating them then? That is not fair because they will be paying you
Well like you pointed out, it's good to provided your true information. I don't think it's a problem giving out your personal information.

Yes you can, but you should reserve the level of information you give out on some survey sites, they most times sell your information. And they don't need your permission to do so.

Before going on to supply or continue vomiting all your life details to any survey platform, you should be certain that you know what you're dealing with. And if you certainly don't know, vomit nothing please

Before going on to supply or continue vomiting all your life details to any survey platform, you should be certain that you know what you're dealing with. And if you certainly don't know, vomit nothing please
That is very correct you need to know that the information you provided do not contain your credit card information whereby they can lure you of it,know about the details you want to supply and also make sure that the survey company is very legit so they wont have anything to do with your information

I have never ever participated in paid survey sites and I do not plan to do so in the future. However, I do not think that it would be a great idea to give your private information on survey sites.

If there is a need to supply personal information while taking a survey, then there is no need to panic, it is just normal to supply personal information while doing business
Post automatically merged:

It is safe if the person you are providing your personal information to is a trusted person and will not get them tampered with. Then there is no big deal in sharing in your information

Last edited:
I believe that they have little control over my information because I do not give them everything like one would ordinarily expect me to.

I do not think it is a safe practice to be giving out your personal information to survey platforms just like that. Even if they asure yiunif the sfety of your personal data, how can you proof that to be the case?

I do not think it is a safe practice to be giving out your personal information to survey platforms just like that. Even if they asure yiunif the sfety of your personal data, how can you proof that to be the case?
Well it depends on the kind of information you give out though. Most surveys still give an option of you selecting the I prefer not to say as your answer on some sensitive questions

Despite my honesty and integrity in answering the surveys, I have never qualified for any. So I guess it's all useless in the end. I don't think they can get any valuable information besides the location.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back