What's new

Is it safe supplying personal information on survey?

We all want to make money, due to this natural human instincts of survival we get to engage in all manner of stuff to make money. Such stuffs including filling out surveys online. I am in doubt if it is safe to supply my personal information.
Most surveys would not even request for one's personal information.
In a case where they do, I do not think it is risky or unsafe.
There are other social platforms that have our personal data exposed, and still we are safe.

If the survey website is really old and reliable, then I think it might be okay to provide them with personal information like your age or height. However, it is still never a good idea to give out information like credit card numbers, bank details, etc.
That is right. One should really check what personal information they are giving out. If it is too personal, then it is best not to give them out. Plus it should be a survey site that you actually trust.

That is right. One should really check what personal information they are giving out. If it is too personal, then it is best not to give them out. Plus it should be a survey site that you actually trust.
Its all depend on the survey site some survey site that is legit wont even have anything to do with your personal information no matter how valueable it may be,so those ones that just come out new and you want to try if the survey site is legit then you need to be careful the way you provide them your information mostly your credit card information

I will not say it is the best but I only said that if you're not comfortable with the information they are asking you it is better for you to avoid taking some of those survey because that is what I will be doing in a situation like that. I don't like releasing my private information to the internet.

I will not say it is the best but I only said that if you're not comfortable with the information they are asking you it is better for you to avoid taking some of those survey because that is what I will be doing in a situation like that. I don't like releasing my private information to the internet.
I dont just get you what do you mean?are you talking about taking a survey?there is nothing wrong with that I do survey but the issue is I seldom provide some of my private information to any survey site mostly my credit card I dont know about you.

I dont just get you what do you mean?are you talking about taking a survey?there is nothing wrong with that I do survey but the issue is I seldom provide some of my private information to any survey site mostly my credit card I dont know about you.
I said that if you are not comfortable with the information they are asking you to provide it is better for you to avoid them because some of them may not really be trusted especially if they are asking you for your credit card, I've never experienced such before.

We all want to make money, due to this natural human instincts of survival we get to engage in all manner of stuff to make money. Such stuffs including filling out surveys online. I am in doubt if it is safe to supply my personal information.

what can be wrong with giving the data in a survey site? I mean, I filled out an entire profile ... apart from the personal address. but you don't have any problems ... a filter is fixed to give you the right surveys for the profile you filled in. I think it's safe.

No, it is not safe giving personal information in a survey, my reason is based on the fact that serial killers, competitors and fraudsters can use such information to ruine one's ambition.

I think it is safe. Most surveys are only interested about our feedback in a certain product. Apart from our age and region, they're not taking our bank accounts. But when I'm not comfortable taking the survey, I won't hesitate not to take it.
I belief providing information on most of the survey sites are safe because your information is strictly use for research purpose and its not to be shared with a third party.

If you’re new to survey taking, you may be concerned about providing your personal information to survey companies. In an age where identity-theft issues and hackers are a serious concern, it’s wise to be careful about who you share your personal details with.

Even if you are a vigilant about your privacy, you can still take online surveys safely and securely if you follow a few easy guidelines.

It depends on how personal the information is, as an individual one should know the limit to an information being shared publicly even if it's to the aid and growth of an organization.

It depends on how personal the information is. Most survey sites does not ask for information that are too personal because they know that there are some lines you are not expected to cross, but if a site request for information that I considered too personal I will decline, and walk away.

Personally I am not comfortable working on the website because some of them can actually be something that is related to scam that is set up to get your information and use it against you.

These pieces of information are used generally for the statistics for the client means the client needs statistics and pay money for it and then you get a commission for a reply to a survey.

The degree of personal information varies.
Because they are aware that there are certain lines you are not expected to cross, the majority of survey websites do not ask for information that is too personal. However, if a survey website requests information that I deem to be too personal, I will decline and leave.

Yes, to some extent. Because they don't actually use specific details. They collect data from a large number of people in order to draw conclusions. Giving them certain personal information should not be a cause for concern.

It is generally safe to supply personal information on surveys, as long as the survey is being conducted by a legitimate source. Before supplying your personal information, it is important to check the privacy policy of the survey provider to make sure that your data will be handled securely and that it will not be shared with any third parties. Additionally, it is important to check the security measures that the survey provider has in place to ensure that your data is being handled in a secure manner. Finally, make sure that the survey provider has a clear refund policy in case there is any issue with the survey.

The degree of personal information varies.
Because they are aware that there are certain lines you are not expected to cross, the majority of survey websites do not ask for information that is too personal. However, if a survey website requests information that I deem to be too personal, I will decline and leave.
This is very important to note. You should always know your limits. A survey site that asks for information that is too personal should be avoided. Most of them ask general questions only and information that you find safe to share.

In general, providing personal details on a survey is risk-free so far as the survey is carried out securely and by a reputable source. A privacy policy describing the guidelines for the secure acquisition, storage, utilization, and dissemination of personal information should be included in every survey.

Of course, you have asked a very good question because if we do any survey on these survey sites, then through this they ask for their data from you. I also work on very few survey sites for the same reason because of this they ask for your data, now I don't know what they do with your data and what harm it can do to you .I work online, so this type of website is of very little use.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back