What's new

Is it safe supplying personal information on survey?

Ojonuyo

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 21, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
We all want to make money, due to this natural human instincts of survival we get to engage in all manner of stuff to make money. Such stuffs including filling out surveys online. I am in doubt if it is safe to supply my personal information.

I think it is safe. Most surveys are only interested about our feedback in a certain product. Apart from our age and region, they're not taking our bank accounts. But when I'm not comfortable taking the survey, I won't hesitate not to take it.

It depends on how personal the information is. Most survey sites does not ask for information that are too personal because they know that there are some lines you are not expected to cross, but if a site request for information that I considered too personal I will decline, and walk away.

I don't think there is anything wrong with that to some extent, but there are limit we should share our personal information online or in survey or anywhere, no all information should be exposed
Yes it's safe but only on those sites which doesn't ask questions related to extra personal life. There are many people who choose wrong replies so they didn't get points for their working. Or they didn't qualify for the surveys.

I am subscribed to more than 20 survey sites, and been answering surveys for almost 6 months now. I haven't had a problem with regards to the personal information I have given them. As long as you know that the site is a legit one, you need not worry about it. But make sure you read review first about the site before joining.

We all want to make money, due to this natural human instincts of survival we get to engage in all manner of stuff to make money. Such stuffs including filling out surveys online. I am in doubt if it is safe to supply my personal information.
Of course, it will never be advisable to provide any type of personal information on survey sites or anywhere else ... However, in surveys the information requested is not so personal information, information such as: address, contact numbers, telephone numbers account, it is never and should not be requested on any survey site

Not at all, you must be aware of for what purpose they are demanding for your personal information, and also take a feedback about that website by some persons or from social media, because it is very serious case to provide all personal information without any confirmation

I mean the purpose of the survey is to get to know their prospect costumers right? They need to know exactly how old are you or where you are from to how much do you make annually. If you decided to put fake informations aren't you cheating them then? That is not fair because they will be paying you

Most survey sites won't really dive deep into questions about your personal life but more of generic questions that would not hurt anyone. Just try to answer surveys as truthfully as you possibly can.

I got to do several surveys on one site, of which I did not receive payment for not being able to reach the threshold, which does not give me much experience. But the questions were mostly from my experience in travel, countries, food, education, etc. They are personal questions but they do not put my security at risk, like my personal data.

I think it is safe. Most surveys are only interested about our feedback in a certain product. Apart from our age and region, they're not taking our bank accounts. But when I'm not comfortable taking the survey, I won't hesitate not to take it.
You understand that they are selling the data that you willingly given to them? Not only your interests which may be the context of the survey but also they capture where you connect from , and other details about your machine which has an influence on the long run

From my experience survey sites do not ask really personal questions, no more harmful than the information you have on your social media profiles.

So it's pretty safe, and if they did, people will have raised the cases by now.

Personnal data such as name, family's name and even adresses of people all around the internet are kinda easy to find, so i don't think it's that risky to give them in surveys, i believe they are used for marketing purposes

Survey sites offer a cool way of earning money online, I don't feel unsafe whenever I supply personal information to them. There are times I give some near accurate details and not necessarily the correct ones.

Yes it's safe until and unless you share your personal numbers ,atm and account no.surveys are about your opinion regarding any topic so I think its should be on general topics

Sharing your personal information or data on survey platforms is very safe. They don't usually publish the information. But one thing to note is; doing proper check or underground research about the survey site before signing up is important.

Their is no arm in supplying your personal information in a survey website. The major aim of doing this is to know the kind of survey to offer you based on your religion, Marital status, age, gender and finanacial capabilities. There are some surveys that needs all this information so need to fear at all.

To some extent yes. Because they don't really use an individual details. They collate data from many people to draw conclusions. So, giving them some ersonsl information should not be thing to be feared.

Those quiz thrown out by survey to you is just a means to share your experience with them. They are not sending your personal information to external bodies online or third parties as the case maybe. They want to hear your opinion on the product at hand, because they work for many companies that requires their services to promote their product.

If survey creators want to identify respondents, they could of course just ask who you are (e.g. ask you for your name and contact information using a demographic survey question type). We also offer the option for surveys to collect respondent IP addresses. While an IP address will not necessarily disclose your identity, IP addresses are often indicative of a geographic location.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back