What's new

Is it safe supplying personal information on survey?

I think it is safe to provide personal information on survey sites because they need these information to provide to the companies that pay them to get opinions of clients. But one shouldn’t be careless nevertheless.

I don't know about the personal information for supplying survey but I seen the survey about health and counseling the person and main is general knowledge to give the people this survey I have seen but I said about the personal information is good or saviest because survey in country to country and people to other people survey

There is no harm in sending your personal information to a survey site, honestly to me when you send your personal information to them, the job is now left to the survey site to make a substantial evaluation on you, whether you have all the abilities, therefore your experience is also needed.

There is no harm in sending your personal information to a survey site, honestly to me when you send your personal information to them, the job is now left to the survey site to make a substantial evaluation on you, whether you have all the abilities, therefore your experience is also needed.
hello there how are you all ..well yes i agree with you that There is no harm in sending your personal information to a survey site, but i would like to say here that you should never disclose your bank details on any site

Their is no arm in supplying your personal information in a survey website. The major aim of doing this is to know the kind of survey to offer you based on your religion, Marital status, age, gender and finanacial capabilities. There are some surveys that needs all this information so need to fear at all.
Exactly I agree with you too. Our information is our true identity proof.
So taking your vital information on survey filling work is not a serious issue you should contend with.
Thanks.

It's very safe to provide personal information to a survey site since they are doing that for marketing purposes. Companies uses your information to gauge the kind of products that will suite you and people within the environment based on the information you provided.

It's ok to supply personal information on online survey as long as the survey had a privacy policy that is binding in both parties.another thing is to only supply personal information to credible survey sites

Mostly the purpose of answering survey is to know the community more and how to enhance their products, I guess they all have this rule that they are not allowed to disclosed such information that they gather outside their platform to other people. Soo I guess it is just fine.

to be on the safe side I don't think it is wise or advisable for you to provide your correct information details to a survey website because your data could either be hacked or sold to hack is so I don't think it is a wise thing to do.

It is save depends on the security of the survey website because it is not all site that are real so someone needs to check and ensure that it's this survey site real and how secure is this site if I supply all my information on it. Moreover, most of survey website dont really collect much information that will affect your life.

safe in the survey you will not be asked for a valid id, you will be even more nervous when you are asked for an id. the only difficulty in the survey are many very difficult questions and sometimes you will be rejected.

I do not see anything wrong with that as far as they will keep your information private and confidential then you can go ahead and do it but if they do not promise to keep your information safe then I do not advise you to go about it because it may not be the best option for them to leak out your private information.

you dont need to be scared of giving out your personal information to the survey companies. They only need these information and details for some particular reason.

Yea its very much safe as they only need your details to carry out analysis for certain research works. Nothing can be done with the details provided it's only to ascertain that it wasn't a robot. Feel free to carry out ur surveys in one piece.

Last edited:
I have done some few online surveys in the past. Doing online surveys is actually not worth it, the money paid is actually very little and cannot equate daytime use in doing it. Even at that, they ask you to provide your personal information and promise never to share it with a third party.
Actually don't feel insecure or breached privacy doing online surveys.

Yea its very much safe as they only need your details to carry out analysis for certain research works. Nothing can be done with the details provided
Post automatically merged:

Yea its very much safe as they only need your details to carry out analysis for certain research works. Nothing can be done with the details provided it's only to ascertain that it wasn't a robot. Feel free to carry out ur surveys in one piece.

We all want to make money, due to this natural human instincts of survival we get to engage in all manner of stuff to make money. Such stuffs including filling out surveys online. I am in doubt if it is safe to supply my personal information.
I am not scared to share information in online surveys, as long as it is not too personal. Most of the online surveys that I have come across ask normal questions like the number of household members, level of education and date of births. I would be scared if I came across a survey site that ask personal information like my password, then I would definitely skip that.

If survey creators want to identify respondents, they could of course just ask who you are (e.g. ask you for your name and contact information using a demographic survey question type). We also offer the option for surveys to collect respondent IP addresses. While an IP address will not necessarily disclose your identity, IP addresses are often indicative of a geographic location.t

We all want to make money, due to this natural human instincts of survival we get to engage in all manner of stuff to make money. Such stuffs including filling out surveys online. I am in doubt if it is safe to supply my personal information.
To me, I don't really think doing so is all that wise. There are some sites that will deal with you through your supplied personal information. I think before you supply your information to any site, you have to be very careful.

There is nothing wrong in filling your personal information to an online survey.
Surveys are paid by companies to know people's feedback about some things. Your personal information and you thought is what they need for the survey

If you're new to survey taking, you may be concerned about providing your personal information to survey companies. In an age where identity-theft issues and hackers are a serious concern, it's wise to be careful about who you share your personal details with.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back