What's new

Is it safe supplying personal information on survey?

Despite my honesty and integrity in answering the surveys, I have never qualified for any. So I guess it's all useless in the end. I don't think they can get any valuable information besides the location.
You are in the same shoe with me I think that many survey company provide survey for people who live in the united state but I can tell you am from Africa I do get survey but sometime I stay upto 2weeks without receiving a single survey,but be careful the way you supply your personal information to some survey site

It totally depends on how personal the questions are, most survey sites just ask for superficial questions like your age and location. But then I don't think you should do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable.

It totally depends on how personal the questions are, most survey sites just ask for superficial questions like your age and location. But then I don't think you should do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable.
You are quite right. There are hardly any surveys that will even ask you your name during the survey. However, if one feels uncomfortable putting their age, marital status or annual income out there, then, surveys shouldn't be an earning option for them.

Supplying information is at your own risk, but you should be aware that anything can happen and you most definitely take responsibility for your actions, good or not good

No it is not safe it is just like giving out information for and understand cover operation if that is discovered you could loose your job so it is not proper to do that because you could also something very vital

Sometimes most survey websites will always ask you to speak the truth but releasing most of your private and vital information to the internet may not actually be the right thing. I don't consider it is the best.

Yes, I think it's safe. Inasmuch as you're not being asked for personal details that relates to your bank account and identity number. It's what you signed up for so you should be objective.

I don't think it is safe to supply personal information on survey sites, when a site like facebook is selling our data, how can we be sure that these survey sites are not misusing our data.

Yes, I think it's safe. Inasmuch as you're not being asked for personal details that relates to your bank account and identity number. It's what you signed up for so you should be objective.
Yeah, right. It is definitely safe as long as you are not being asked information that is too personal. Like a PIN or other sensitive account information.

Because most of these sites don't allow participation in surveys from my locality, I usually sign up with and work on these sites based on foreign information that I acquire most times.
This way, I'm not usually bothered about my information when working there

I don't think it is safe to supply personal information on survey sites, when a site like facebook is selling our data, how can we be sure that these survey sites are not misusing our data.
Its all depend on the survey company you are working with some of them will have nothing to do with your information if the survey company is trusted then you dont have to worry.what do you think thou I know its individual choice

Incant say it is safe sharing your personal information on any survey platforms you see around on the internet this days. You can never tell what these information will be used for or who would eventually hack it and what they'll use them to do against you

I can't really say if giving personal information to survey platforms is safe or not because no one sees them what they do with the given information. But I think it is risky given personal information to these platforms. It is just my opinion though.

It depends on the survey topic in question and how personal you are to the person conducting the survey but when it is oblivious that the questions are too personal then I think you should know what not to answer.

If the survey website is really old and reliable, then I think it might be okay to provide them with personal information like your age or height. However, it is still never a good idea to give out information like credit card numbers, bank details, etc.

I will send this depend on the individual that I have access to your data supply to the survey website. To be very honest nothing is absolutely safe online. So I will advise you not to reveal all your data.

I would not completely say it is safe for one to be supplying your personal information to any survey platform online. One can never tell how your personal information will be kept safe there

In most cases, people are doing surveys not directly from survey companies but from third party companies and survey sites. Therefore, there is a risk in sharing personal details.

I think it is very safe.there are many online surveys all over the internet , just check on the once that will be of a true use to you ,but surveys are not available in most of the countries, like mine country

We all want to make money, due to this natural human instincts of survival we get to engage in all manner of stuff to make money. Such stuffs including filling out surveys online. I am in doubt if it is safe to supply my personal information.
It is safe, there's no problem supplying your personal data on survey sites.
Most of them just want to review and have nothing to do with your personal information.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back