What's new

Is it safe supplying personal information on survey?

Personal survay are very good, for it helps an organisation in their planning projection on what they need to improve.
The survay most times are not too personal,except in areas where the request require for too much personal details,then it is not comfortable.

It is extremely safe supplying your personal information to survey website, the uses your survey to improve on their product and services as it seems to be like a feed back to them. You can supply all the required necessary information so far you are not on a clone survey website.

Supplying personal information to the site that only exist in the virtual world and does not have a physical address is very risky. However, if name, email ID and location is all you need to provide, I think you can give them a benefit of doubt.

Supplying ones personal information or details to survey sites is not really safe as these site porosity can give rid to leakage of your sensitive information which can be dangerous to the own. If you must give out your information then do well to be sure that the site is trusted

I think it is safe to give out some personal information on survey sites because they need it to know who their doing business with and a means of reaching out to you whenever necessary,that's why you need to be sure that the site is legit before giving out such information.

We all want to make money, due to this natural human instincts of survival we get to engage in all manner of stuff to make money. Such stuffs including filling out surveys online. I am in doubt if it is safe to supply my personal information.
To me , its not safe to provide your personal information on survey sites because its personal and people can use it against you and most survey sites ask for personal information in order to give you money, thou the quiznis meant for you to share your experience .

There is a limit to everything. Before submitting your personal detail to any survey site, be sure that the site has some level of privacy and the your data is safe

To me , its not safe to provide your personal information on survey sites because its personal and people can use it against you and most survey sites ask for personal information in order to give you money, thou the quiznis meant for you to share your experience .
I am yet to see any survey sites ask questions that are so personal and may be harmful if leaked to a third party. Most questions asked are merely for market researches.

I personally doubt and I sees it as unreasonable for that because as you want to make money online so also some one want to make so I believe there are alot of scammers online.

We all want to make money, due to this natural human instincts of survival we get to engage in all manner of stuff to make money. Such stuffs including filling out surveys online. I am in doubt if it is safe to supply my personal information.
This is one of the reason why i don't like earning on survey site because i don't know how secure your information are which you have released to them..

I believe it is safe but I don't always give away too many personal information to survey sites. The information is safe with them and you have nothing to worry about.

It depends on the security measures that have been put in place by the website will determine if I will put my personal details on a survey website. If you are sure that your details are safe you can go ahead and post it there.

Depends on the survey site. Some sites are fine to submit your info, but do as much research as you can before you do. Some sites may be scams, and some may sell your info. So find legitimate sites that don't cheat you in any way.

Survey questions doesn't go deep into your personal life. The questions are based on a general knowledge which you can give out without harming your image. To answer your question yes it is safe.

Foremost,it is always stated in survey sites that your personal information will be kept to them alone,this is not referring to your personal credentials like bank data, address and credit details. Any survey site requesting for this is fraudulent.

While I can't say it is completely safe a thing to be doing on survey platforms, survey platforms need this information to be able to draw the proper conclusions on their survey studies for authenticity.

Most survey panels usually take the privacy of their respondents very seriously. Dealing with a reputable survey panel, I think one should rest assured that the whatever personal information supplied is save except they seek your consent for otherwise.

Giving out personal information on surveys is not bad, come to think of it survey questions do not go deep into ones personal life, rather the questions are based on simple information which can be related to the public.

I have never came across any survey site that asks you personal information such as address , phone number , bank card details.They may ask you for your age , gender , salary but its safe to share those information in my opinion at least to those surveys which were from adgate or adscend media or offertorro or adgem.

The survay usually conducted by most sites do ask for some minimal information about you,and not deeper.But it depends on the information though.I don't think they would go that far with personal information,but if its too personal i would'nt engage.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back