What's new

Is it profitable to sell products through catalogs?

Well right now at this very moment I can't advise anyone that wants to advertise is business through the catalog is an old way or old fashion of advertising but now the best way to advertise a business now is through well-known social media platforms.
There are many countries where this modality does not work @FreshKaz11, although they have not yet started with the catalogs, in my country there are sectors where it works very well. However it is true what you describe about social networks.

Well catalogs sells in some part of the world if you are from that part where catalog sells then why not but if you are not then it is not advisable

Well catalogs sells in some part of the world if you are from that part where catalog sells then why not but if you are not then it is not advisable
Of course, in my country they still use catalogs, in some areas, that is why I brought the subject, however I have found that it is not worldwide, since most of them do not use them, as they are focused on the online world and its marketing.

The catalogs are brochures where the images of the products appear with their prices. Sellers have these brochures and give them to their acquaintances, friends and relatives. If someone is interested in the product, he/she pays for half of the product and the other half of the cost is delivered on an agreed date. The seller earns an attractive commission for the sales.
This is actually an attractive way of selling products but alas I don't think that it is very common it is probably an old way of selling product but I will definitely try this way of selling product to see if it will be more profitable or effective than the traditional way of selling product.

This is actually an attractive way of selling products but alas I don't think that it is very common it is probably an old way of selling product but I will definitely try this way of selling product to see if it will be more profitable or effective than the traditional way of selling product.
That apparently depends on the country @Ralphjoe, as I have read along the topic, that in many it does not work so the results are not as expected. If you are thinking of using this form of sales and marketing, you should evaluate how beneficial it is in your country.

Yes, I believe it's quite profitable to sell products through catalogs but we need to find out first if we have enough friends, colleagues, neighbors and costumers that would actually buy the products we are trying to sell.

That apparently depends on the country @Ralphjoe, as I have read along the topic, that in many it does not work so the results are not as expected. If you are thinking of using this form of sales and marketing, you should evaluate how beneficial it is in your country.
I completely agree with you that selling your goods and services using catalogue is country-specific and I can't say much about my country because I haven't seen any situation whereby a business is selling using catalogue.

Yes, I believe it's quite profitable to sell products through catalogs but we need to find out first if we have enough friends, colleagues, neighbors and costumers that would actually buy the products we are trying to sell.
A very good point @Mentor, although the products to be offered are household products and I believe that in the end we are all looking for something we need at home, I think there is a possibility since the demand for these products is very often found.
I completely agree with you that selling your goods and services using catalogue is country-specific and I can't say much about my country because I haven't seen any situation whereby a business is selling using catalogue.
It is so @Ralphjoe, if you know the catalogs and it does not work in your country, it makes no sense to delve into it, however if selling by catalogs is not known, you can experiment and make it known, it can be very good for all the facilities that comes with selling by this method.

A very good point @Mentor, although the products to be offered are household products and I believe that in the end we are all looking for something we need at home, I think there is a possibility since the demand for these products is very often found.

It is so @Ralphjoe, if you know the catalogs and it does not work in your country, it makes no sense to delve into it, however if selling by catalogs is not known, you can experiment and make it known, it can be very good for all the facilities that comes with selling by this method.
This selling by catalogue method seems to be a good way to sell and I will be happy to experiment with in my business but I would want to find out if it's a much cheaper way upselling my good or it is more expensive to sell using catalogue.

This selling by catalogue method seems to be a good way to sell and I will be happy to experiment with in my business but I would want to find out if it's a much cheaper way upselling my good or it is more expensive to sell using catalogue.
The product that is being sold, as far as I know, is the same as in business, the difference would be in the promotion and in the search for customers. This method makes it easier for the customers since they do not have to look for the products, they come to them from the comfort of their home.

The product that is being sold, as far as I know, is the same as in business, the difference would be in the promotion and in the search for customers. This method makes it easier for the customers since they do not have to look for the products, they come to them from the comfort of their home.
Oh I think that should be a very good way to sell your product and I will gladly love to take in more research on this and see how this can greatly improve my business because I am always in search of something to improve business.

Right now, catalog marketing offers huge earning potential. In reality, massive growth and new product releases in both the B2B and consumer catalog sectors are driving skyrocketing revenues for catalog marketing.

The sale of products through catalogs is an old business, such as Avon, L'Bel or Stanhome. I have a cousin with a home products business and she is planning to promote and sell through catalogs. In which she must hire employees who will earn a percentage of sales, therefore they will be in charge of promoting and selling.
Is it convenient to get involved and invest with her?
It is profitable.
I know few businesses that still use this method...
It is convenient to get involved and invest with your cousin on this one, it is profitable.

Using catalogue is one of the way of marketing your product and services. There is nothing bad in advertising your business in a catalogue. It is also a way of spreading word about your business.

Oh I think that should be a very good way to sell your product and I will gladly love to take in more research on this and see how this can greatly improve my business because I am always in search of something to improve business.
Excellent, I believe and trust that it is a good option to offer the products you want to sell. Although for many it is no longer an applicable use, I have my reservations and positive thoughts in favor of catalogs.
Right now, catalog marketing offers huge earning potential. In reality, massive growth and new product releases in both the B2B and consumer catalog sectors are driving skyrocketing revenues for catalog marketing.
It is true what you describe, because although at the beginning I referred to catalog sales in person, today they can also be offered virtually, thus reaching a greater number of potential customers.
It is profitable.
I know few businesses that still use this method...
It is convenient to get involved and invest with your cousin on this one, it is profitable.
It is already in process, because from the date I made the publication until now, we made the decision, thank you, also for your recommendation. I can say that the result is positive.
Using catalogue is one of the way of marketing your product and services. There is nothing bad in advertising your business in a catalogue. It is also a way of spreading word about your business.
Of course, although some people thought it was obsolete, I got good results with the catalogs as a means of promotion and offers.

It is possible to use catalogue to advertise a product. This is the old idea of advertising products. It is not all people that interest in reading catalogue because it is offline advertisement.

It is possible to use catalogue to advertise a product. This is the old idea of advertising products. It is not all people that interest in reading catalogue because it is offline advertisement.
Although in the beginning they always sold catalogs offline, today with the advancement of technology, they are now offering these same catalogs online to potential customers @ganibade.

It might really be profitable and at the same time it might also be risky the most important thing is the location you are using for this business, I believe you should limit your business to a location which you consider to be the most trusted.

Of course, it has these two priorities as you point out, to publicize the business and in turn offer the products and services, although many think it is obsolete, I think it is a valuable marketing measure today.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back