What's new

Is it profitable to sell products through catalogs?

I do not expect my employee to be fully satisfied because human nature always want more so no matter how hard I tried to satisfy my bloody I know that my employee would not be satisfied or true but I will always try my best to satisfy my employee especially when it comes to money.
Yes, he or she can never be satisfied in life working for a manager, that's why most of them turned out to be cheaters. Even the managers aren't satisfied too, even if the business is generating more, they simply want more because money doesn't satisfy.

Yes, he or she can never be satisfied in life working for a manager, that's why most of them turned out to be cheaters. Even the managers aren't satisfied too, even if the business is generating more, they simply want more because money doesn't satisfy.
The truth is that no matter how much you earn in a salary job you will always strive to get more money in your salary and that is why everyone is talking about promotion and increment in salary. Let's not deceive ourselves we cannot hundred percent satisfy all human beings so we can only do the little we can do and leave the rest for God

The truth is that no matter how much you earn in a salary job you will always strive to get more money in your salary and that is why everyone is talking about promotion and increment in salary. Let's not deceive ourselves we cannot hundred percent satisfy all human beings so we can only do the little we can do and leave the rest for God
You spoke intelligently bro, we can't please humans 100%, we'll only do our best to help them, but that shouldn't make them cheating us.

As you describe it @Sotherefore, there are countries or areas of these countries where they do not sell their products through catalogs, while in others they do. In the places I know and companies that have opted for this modality, they have obtained good results.
Well I just believe that catalogue selling is only available in some advanced country most especially the Western countries and Europe. Here in Africa I don't think such opportunity really exist.

Well I just believe that catalogue selling is only available in some advanced country most especially the Western countries and Europe. Here in Africa I don't think such opportunity really exist.
I have understood from other members that in Africa it is difficult for this marketing or catalog sales to work, however in my country they still use it and in others. It is an easy way to promote and close sales from anywhere, the customer does not necessarily have to go to the store.

I have understood from other members that in Africa it is difficult for this marketing or catalog sales to work, however in my country they still use it and in others. It is an easy way to promote and close sales from anywhere, the customer does not necessarily have to go to the store.
Well I know that is true but I think African need to be more advanced before such thing can come into existence, this might be possible in the future in some African country but not all.

You spoke intelligently bro, we can't please humans 100%, we'll only do our best to help them, but that shouldn't make them cheating us.
When it comes to business there is nothing like getting cheated as everything's supposed to be official and written down because business is a serious business and we all have to take it very seriously.

Well I know that is true but I think African need to be more advanced before such thing can come into existence, this might be possible in the future in some African country but not all.
The truth is that this method of catalogs is very old, rather in many countries it is considered obsolete, but in many others it still works. I created the topic to evaluate how functional it is nowadays worldwide.

When it comes to business there is nothing like getting cheated as everything's supposed to be official and written down because business is a serious business and we all have to take it very seriously.
Yes, when it comes to the act of business we should take it very serious indeed because in business we need to put our focus there, crave better strategies to market our products.

Yes, when it comes to the act of business we should take it very serious indeed because in business we need to put our focus there, crave better strategies to market our products.
As a business man you should be innovative focus and strategic in all the moves that you make because the business is a very complex environment that any business can drown out anytime so we need to be very attentive and focused on the business.

You are right @Sincerem strategies are important in selling products, of these there are many of them apart from online marketing, we also have offline options, billboards, word of mouth, radio, tv , catalogs, etc.

Well catalogs use to be the in thing then before phones came to limelight.. I remember then if your business have a catalog with your product in them you are big..
Post automatically merged:

The sale of products through catalogs is an old business, such as Avon, L'Bel or Stanhome. I have a cousin with a home products business and she is planning to promote and sell through catalogs. In which she must hire employees who will earn a percentage of sales, therefore they will be in charge of promoting and selling.
Is it convenient to get involved and invest with her?
I believe you also have phones and social media, instead of your cousins employing people that will cost more revenue why not get your clients digits and send your products to them..remember not all your cousins employer will be productive but all he has to pay.

Well catalogs use to be the in thing then before phones came to limelight.. I remember then if your business have a catalog with your product in them you are big..
Post automatically merged:

I believe you also have phones and social media, instead of your cousins employing people that will cost more revenue why not get your clients digits and send your products to them..remember not all your cousins employer will be productive but all he has to pay.
The issue with the employees is that my cousins will not pay them a salary, they will receive a percentage of the sales they make, although your proposal is also valid, get the digits of the clients and send them the information.

This type of marketing is not common in my country and this us even the first time hearing about it. However, like every other marketing strategy, it will be the function of location to determine its profitability.

Este tipo de marketing no es común en mi país y este es nuestra primera vez que lo escuchamos. Sin embargo, como cualquier otra estrategia de marketing, será función de la ubicación determinar su rentabilidad.
Sí, ya he leído que en algunos países el marketing por catálogo no funciona, pero en otros sí. En cuanto a las ventas de productos con esta modalidad la ventaja será a favor del cliente, ya que no tiene la necesidad de ir a la tienda a comprar y recibir su pedido.

You are right @Sincerem strategies are important in selling products, of these there are many of them apart from online marketing, we also have offline options, billboards, word of mouth, radio, tv , catalogs, etc.
Since covid19 started most of the businesses have forgotten about using billboards, radio, tv station to advertise like before. They simply use online mainly and social media is a great option to seek business awareness.

Since covid19 started most of the businesses have forgotten about using billboards, radio, tv station to advertise like before. They simply use online mainly and social media is a great option to seek business awareness.
I agree with you that this has "minimized" @Sincerem, however I still observe that radio, TV stations and print media are still maintained, at least in my country. The billboards are maintained and the changes in presentation as well.

I agree with you that this has "minimized" @Sincerem, however I still observe that radio, TV stations and print media are still maintained, at least in my country. The billboards are maintained and the changes in presentation as well.
That's good to hear that most of the local mass media is maintaining their process at the meantime. It is possible for them because, they can restrict the number of visitors, and observe the rules of social distancing properly.

That's good to hear that most of the local mass media is maintaining their process at the meantime. It is possible for them because, they can restrict the number of visitors, and observe the rules of social distancing properly.
Of course, they respect and maintain the social distancing, while complying with the requests of the businessmen regarding marketing. That's why I made the reference in the publication, because in my country, apart from online marketing, they are very good at offline marketing.

The sale of products through catalogs is an old business, such as Avon, L'Bel or Stanhome. I have a cousin with a home products business and she is planning to promote and sell through catalogs. In which she must hire employees who will earn a percentage of sales, therefore they will be in charge of promoting and selling.
Is it convenient to get involved and invest with her?
Well right now at this very moment I can't advise anyone that wants to advertise is business through the catalog is an old way or old fashion of advertising but now the best way to advertise a business now is through well-known social media platforms.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back