Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Bookstores I feel aren't as popular as they used to be. Maybe for those book collectors after rare and first edition books. But I think most people just want to read and move on to the next book. So would a book store be profitable these days? Or would it be more wise to sell ebooks at this point?

I think physical bookstores are no longer profitable. Well, people do buy books but sales have gone down and running cost for book stores have gone up. Online book stores, not just to sell ebooks but also physical books, can be a good idea.

I think physical bookstores are no longer profitable. Well, people do buy books but sales have gone down and running cost for book stores have gone up. Online book stores, not just to sell ebooks but also physical books, can be a good idea.
I think they can be profitable, but only when it comes to selling rare and special edition versions of books. I feel like most readers just enjoy a book through something like an ereader and don't buy physical anymore.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back