What's new

Is it profitable to sell products through catalogs?

The thing is that most of these businesses are set up without a real focus or drive on what the companies hope to achieve in the nearest future so at the sight of little challenges you will see the business folding up at the speed of light.

Seriously, when you don't plan to succeed you have definitely plan to fail and when it comes to businesses which is why before you start to do any kind of business should plan very well.

I think it's a good advertising skill , if you advertise it with an attractive picture that can ease someone to want to know more about it , but in all it will really need patience
Patience is necessary in any undertaking @Hojo, you are right, it must be an excellent advertising image, which attracts the attention of the customer, in the case of the catalog should also be well detailed information.

Ebel are products for personal use, colognes, creams, shampoos, bath soaps, etc. They are excellent, and these products are sold through catalogs. That's why I say that with good quality products and a good presentation of the catalog, you can achieve the purpose.
OK that is nice. I believe a company that is renown as the ebel you said will be profitable because a lot of people knows that their products are excellent. I don't know if there is Ebel product over here.

The thing is that most of these businesses are set up without a real focus or drive on what the companies hope to achieve in the nearest future so at the sight of little challenges you will see the business folding up at the speed of light.
Because they failed to do the needful in order to operate long time. Their is no business or company without vision or reasonable plan will survive over test of time.

Because they failed to do the needful in order to operate long time. Their is no business or company without vision or reasonable plan will survive over test of time.
Yes you are very right as most business owners these days do not have a big vision for their business before they started it they are just planning for the noun and ignoring the future of the business and that is the reason why most businesses are not successful in the long term.
Post automatically merged:

Seriously, when you don't plan to succeed you have definitely plan to fail and when it comes to businesses which is why before you start to do any kind of business should plan very well.
The importance of planning before one start a business cannot be overemphasized as this is one of those things that guarantees the future success of any business enterprises or endeavour.

Last edited:
What I can definitely tell you is that if you use catalogues to sell your business products then you can be sure of attracting repeat buyers because you are offering them options.

selling through catalogs is a good way to earn money ,one can earn allot of money through sell of product catalogs,it might be a old wat to earn money but it is still excellent,earn money through selling catalogs

There are so many businesses that are actually currently making use of this strategy on daily basis when it comes to selling of their business products and services.

Yes you are very right as most business owners these days do not have a big vision for their business before they started it they are just planning for the noun and ignoring the future of the business and that is the reason why most businesses are not successful in the long term.
Yes, most of them have shallow reasoning, they don't think go far, they are simply looking at the short term progress and not the business long term success, that's why the future is always tough for them especially in the pandemic era.

OK that is nice. I believe a company that is renown as the ebel you said will be profitable because a lot of people knows that their products are excellent. I don't know if there is Ebel product over here.
Maybe there are still very good ones, and I think that with the brand and making known the quality products, you can reach the goal. It must be a thorough project, covering all the details to achieve what you want.
What I can definitely tell you is that if you use catalogues to sell your business products then you can be sure of attracting repeat buyers because you are offering them options.
It is another valid point, usually in catalog sales there is diversity of the same product in terms of prices, quality and brands. The client will choose the one that is convenient for him.

Utilizing brochure is just one of the method of advertising your item as well as solutions. There's absolutely nothing at all poor in marketing your company in a brochure. It is actually likewise a method of spreading out phrase around your company.

Utilizing brochure is just one of the method of advertising your item as well as solutions. There's absolutely nothing at all poor in marketing your company in a brochure. It is actually likewise a method of spreading out phrase around your company.
Of course, although when reading the publications members have commented that, in some countries this has no future in view of online marketing, but this catalog works very well in my country, although online marketing also works excellent.

Yeah, it's profitable to sell with catalog. Just have the right information and also try and make sure you build contacts that will be able to access the catalog.

Maybe there are still very good ones, and I think that with the brand and making known the quality products, you can reach the goal. It must be a thorough project, covering all the details to achieve what you want.

It is another valid point, usually in catalog sales there is diversity of the same product in terms of prices, quality and brands. The client will choose the one that is convenient for him.
Over here a lot of people do not engage in catalogue selling and I don't know why. I think this will actually depends on the country that will determine if it will be profitable or not. I think this is it.

Yes, most of them have shallow reasoning, they don't think go far, they are simply looking at the short term progress and not the business long term success, that's why the future is always tough for them especially in the pandemic era.
Most businesses are always in the habit of not having a clear cut out plan for the business continuity and the most painful aspect of it all is that most of them do not have the requisite knowledge to pilot the business until becomes a success.

Most businesses are always in the habit of not having a clear cut out plan for the business continuity and the most painful aspect of it all is that most of them do not have the requisite knowledge to pilot the business until becomes a success.
That's why they struggle in the future, because of lack of ideas to manage the business smoothly. Remember, even if you hire someone he or she will always feel cheated after working hard to submit whole lots of profit to you, taking very low. That will report in such hired manager to cheat on you.

From my little experience as a fashion store owner I normally attract a lot of repeat buyers because I sell my products in catalogs and it gives them a variety of options.

Over here a lot of people do not engage in catalogue selling and I don't know why. I think this will actually depends on the country that will determine if it will be profitable or not. I think this is it.
As you describe it @Sotherefore, there are countries or areas of these countries where they do not sell their products through catalogs, while in others they do. In the places I know and companies that have opted for this modality, they have obtained good results.

A lot of this will actually depends on what is obtainable in the particular area because they are some locations that selling goods in catalogue is not the order of the day.

That's why they struggle in the future, because of lack of ideas to manage the business smoothly. Remember, even if you hire someone he or she will always feel cheated after working hard to submit whole lots of profit to you, taking very low. That will report in such hired manager to cheat on you.
I do not expect my employee to be fully satisfied because human nature always want more so no matter how hard I tried to satisfy my bloody I know that my employee would not be satisfied or true but I will always try my best to satisfy my employee especially when it comes to money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back