What's new

Is it Important To Communicate Delay in Salary Payment to Employees?

Concerning the topic we were told to talk about, is it Important To Communicate Delay in Salary Payment to Employees, to me I disagree with late delay of salary to workers, and if there will be delay in salary payments to the workers, the workers, there should be communications with the workers, that's my contribution to the question, is it Important To Communicate Delay in Salary Payment to Employees?
@Oluwaseyifunmi I agree with your comment in totality. Communication is an essential tool for every management and MD business owners. When a company is facing a tough time, all employees should be briefed as quickly as possible to make them see reasons with the management and how they've been working hard to pay soonest.

I think it's important to share scholarships as they all have lots of challenges in their life and they are still in tough times and we can't do it easily in this modern environment so it is best to talk about and sallery, so your boss can accept it.
Both of us are now in demand but it doesn't happen, sadly.

You ought to have a reasonable justification before agreeing or decline to receive a wage with a deferred payout. You are entitled to your view, and you merit it. You only have to talk to your boss or compose a letter if necessary to spell out your grievances to them. You will earn a reward in time.

most time companies think workers wil always understand by givin them flimsy excuses. At the end is the worker that sufer because of thier mistakes.

So every month they took advantage of it and come with different types of excuse as reasons for the late in payment.

It's only fair that the management explain the reason of the delay of the salary of the employees. They are not there to work for free and not explaining why there's some delay may cause them to slack of or quit their job specially if the company has been delayed for quite a while. The company may even face some legal complications if the employees starts to complain and seek legal advices

It's only fair that the management explain the reason of the delay of the salary of the employees. They are not there to work for free and not explaining why there's some delay may cause them to slack of or quit their job specially if the company has been delayed for quite a while. The company may even face some legal complications if the employees starts to complain and seek legal advices
@Sake To Avoid unnecessary chaos and complaint from all employees, they deserve to know why there is delay in payment of what they are entitled to. But the most important thing at that point is to assure them that the management is working out ways to resolve the issue soonest. Also, it is not a must for the management to make promises that cannot be fulfilled.

Some employees, especially the high-value ones, may lose confidence and consider quitting their jobs if the leadership of a company can't be confident in the way they manage the affairs of the company especially when employees face delay in salary payment.

The high-value employees are those whose skills are in high demand in your company’s area of expertise. Their skills are vital to the productivity of your company; therefore you do not want to lose them to competitors. Besides, no one wants to be part of are failing organization if they have the opportunity of getting another job offer. To secure their services, it is important their salaries are paid soonest.
Employees need to know you are on top of the situation, and you really should be. Be honest and discreet if the situation is proving tougher than you can handle.

is it wise to come out plain when explaining things to your aggrieved employees as a manager?
Yes it's important to come out plain when communicating with your employees, because that might be a part of the solution. Make them know how things are going, so you all know how to handle the situation

I am writing to you all to apologize officially for the late payment for your salary. The delay is due to the budget cuts the government has made to our company. You can show actual problem and situation.

If there is any situation of a payment delay for employees by company, the right and best thing for manager is to open up a reason the payment has been delay by address a employees and hugs them to exercise a patient.. in which to put calm in to their minds.

Failure to pay wages as work, by law, as an unauthorized deduction from wages. If the matter cannot be resolved, you are entitled to a claim in the employment tribunal. Failure to pay wages on time is also a major violation of the employment contract

You should make it passionate and tell them exactly why you will not be able to pay on time and plead that they bear with you. If you have the money, you can then pay them right away.If there is a delay in salary, communicate effectively to your employees. They will understand and see reasons with you. It is better than keep silent.

@Sake To Avoid unnecessary chaos and complaint from all employees, they deserve to know why there is delay in payment of what they are entitled to. But the most important thing at that point is to assure them that the management is working out ways to resolve the issue soonest. Also, it is not a must for the management to make promises that cannot be fulfilled.
Exactly, if the company is honest im sure the employees will understand the situation if they were given a honest reason and assurance that everything will go back to normal and they will get paid. It's not wise to keep making promises so it's better to be honest instead

These days, a number of businesses have entered the industry to reach out to consumers through various platforms. Hence it is important to understand the structure of the operations you want to use when starting your own online and offline business models.

It's very important to communicate the delayance of salary payment to the employees and when such is been done they will feel valued and important in the company and they will also sympathize with the employees of the financial challenges facing the company.

I am writing to you all to apologize officially for the late payment for your salary. The delay is due to the budget cuts the government has made to our company. You can show actual problem and situation.

Sub: Complaint Letter for Salary Delay

Dear Sir, I am indeed pleased to learn that I have been awarded the increment of (Money Amount) in my salary last month. (Describe in your own words). Unfortunately, due to delay from account office, I have not yet received the salary of the previous month.

@Seun4luv the comment above truly shows you have the ability to manage things the best way. As an employee, I would like to be furnished with more information on how you planned to manage the situation and how soon it can be resolved.

It is important to explain the reason for the increase in salary to the employees as it helps to clear the assumptions, fears and any misinformation which may affect the productivity of the employees.
Yes it is Important To Communicate Delay in Salary Payment to Employees
we are trying out our best to speed the exercise. I hope all the salary would be ready by [date]. Please, I request you to be calm and patient. Soon everything will be okay. I promise that this shall never happen again. We shall rely on the government portal for updates on budgets

of course it is important, lot of people have schedules and have agencies that they should pay just in time, making delays is very dangerous, for example, some people have to pay loans right in the time for the banks

I think it's very important to do so cos it's there money, they deserve to know when, how, and why they haven't been paid, expecially why there payment has not been sent across. It's better you tell them cos some of them won't find it funny, some my even Sue the company.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back