What's new

Is it easy for a student of English to become a software developer?

It's never going to be an easy journey. But the secret to is consistency. Make sure you practice whatever you have learnt. Always be building project and in no time you will get familiar with the technicalities.

As the English men says, no knowledge is waisted, as any one can acquire so many skills and knowledge even if it is from different sectors of educationthe. English as a study can actually go with any course what so ever as it would only seem as an upgrade or extension of one's course.

ICY skills have absolutely nothing to do with what one read imin school. As a matter of fact a medical doctor can be a computer programmer. IT skills are very much learnt outside schools and learnt very well with competence. One may even have the added advantage of learning it at his own pace since he doesn't have to follow the school syllabus. So yes, an English language degree holder can become a software developer.
Post automatically merged:

ICY skills have absolutely nothing to do with what one read imin school. As a matter of fact a medical doctor can be a computer programmer. IT skills are very much learnt outside schools and learnt very well with competence. One may even have the added advantage of learning it at his own pace since he doesn't have to follow the school syllabus. So yes, an English language degree holder can become a software developer.

It is difficult for software engineering understudies to turn into a product designer not to discuss an English language understudy. I'm not summing up yet it takes such a lot of devotion and extraordinary capacities to get comfortable with programming and programming related courses

Speaking from my personal experience, it is not so easy for a student of the English Language to become a software developer in little or no time. Switching fields take determination and the ability to focus.

It was not quite easy for me to familiarize myself with some programming jargon, but it is a field I love. All my children will be exposed to software development at a tender age.

What do you think people like me can do to make things easy for them?
No... wat if he/she as passion for developing software. I can boldly say that if you see a passionate software developer it will be easy for the person. What if that was what he initially want to study but schools of nowadays will just give you what you never wished for.

Ability to speak English is not one of the criteria needed to succeed in learning programming language. Do if you have a basic knowledge in mathematics, it will go a long way in helping you to master the programming language skill. You need consistent practices dedication and perseverance in order to succeed in learning a programming language.

Well i think it actually depends but if you study English language in college , i think that wont be very hard for you and you would actually do well when you teach English , since its a very common language i think , so you can teach it possible

Determination matters a lot. I have seen a mathematics student who has not gotten the coding and programming right. Your course should not be the yardstick to measure what you are limited to do. You should be able to cope in all areas.

Its not easy for computer science students to become a software developer not to talk of an English language student. I’m not generalizing but it takes so much dedication and special abilities to become familiar with programming and software related courses
Exactly, am a computer science student and despite the fact that I learnt programming and algorithm it's not easy for me to say I want to design an application, it requires dedication and devotion plus personal development and English language knowledge is not a criteria at all

Concerning if it is easy for an English student to become a software developer. Well, this programming of a thing takes special skills requirement and knowledge, that is why most people find it difficult to related with even the so called computer scientist student and even lecturers in my country, take one's passion and dedication to be good in it because it is a long road to studying it
Nothing is impossible in this world of competency people even of Urdu background can learn and practice graphic designing and software engineering that means all the digital and technological things can be scaled by any of the individual my own friend belongs to Social Sciences department but she is Graphic Designer and its serving on digital market

Software engineering does not have anything to do with spoken English. If not, there won't be any software engineer in those non-English spoken countries. All I know that is important is the techniques required.
English Language is international language Because English is spoken in many Countries from my experience as a software developer,Your life will be a lot easier if you have a .so,So English is a base Foundation of Software Development.

Being an English student doesn't stop a student from becoming a software developer. There are many English students that are both ICT and mathematics inclined. In as much as such a student is ready to learn, the deal is as good as done.

Things are way much easier now and you can have all the technology right in your house with only internet and a laptop.With practice and consistence you can improve and ask where you seem amiss.

Provided you make the kids understand the importance of the skill they will soon fall in love with it.Children have a very sophisticated brain I can't seem to understand at the development stage.

Yes I can't see any problem to learn developer skills as I know many people who even not finish their secondary education and they still doing development as they learn online and practice themself.

Speaking from my personal experience, it is not so easy for a student of the English Language to become a software developer in little or no time. Switching fields take determination and the ability to focus.

It was not quite easy for me to familiarize myself with some programming jargon, but it is a field I love. All my children will be exposed to software development at a tender age.

What do you think people like me can do to make things easy for them?
Good as you know how difficult it could be to learn from a field outside your learning scope. All things being equal, i believe you can do it if you put your mind to it and also dedicate your time and love to knowing it. You must first see the reason why you want to learn it and then put your effort into it.

This type of skills or software engineering is independent to languages like English, Urdu or any other like chines, so it is different thing, so you can learn this skill and can be software developer either you are an English Student or Arabic

Yeah! Sure, it is very easy for an English student to become a developer. All that is required is resilience and dedication to learning new concepts. It takes loads of hours to be a competent developer. If you are willing to put in the hours, then well and good. You can be anything.

Japanese have developed a lot of softwares, are Japanese very fluent in English? not exactly. You do not need to be a student of English to become a software developer, if there are courses in your languages.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back