What's new

Is it easy for a student of English to become a software developer?

You can learn software development in any language you want provided you have enough study materials. English is not popular in a lot of countries yet they are developing software.

As a student anything you are comfortable of doing as far as is on the internet to make money it is advisable since you have a possibility of adjusting to the time to suit your study, as a student it is advisable to learn one digital skill or the other while in school

You need to work extra if you are thinking of having an extra skill that you think might benefit you in future, it is a sacrifice you need to make, yes you can be whatever you want as far as is in the academic field there is no problem with that.

Its not easy for computer science students to become a software developer not to talk of an English language student. I’m not generalizing but it takes so much dedication and special abilities to become familiar with programming and software related courses
I do not agree with your submission because from my own knowledge I know that it is quite easy for computer science students to become a software developer because they have some knowledge of coding.

Of course anyone no matter your course of study can become a software developer in the sense that you are ready to learn the necessary skills required for you to achieve that.

There's no need to switch your area of concentration in the university because that will carry you to another level of complicated tissue,most of this thing can be learnt online and if you're thinking of having it as a skill you can learn it online.

Speaking from my personal experience, it is not so easy for a student of the English Language to become a software developer in little or no time. Switching fields take determination and the ability to focus.

It was not quite easy for me to familiarize myself with some programming jargon, but it is a field I love. All my children will be exposed to software development at a tender age.

What do you think people like me can do to make things easy for them?
If you really have interest in knowing more about program development,you will have to do more research about it and watch online video tutorial about it as well,with that you will be familiar with most of the words in it.

Generally speaking, it depends on the language of course materials. If the course materials are in English you need English language skills. If your course materials are in Chinese, you need Chinese skills

Whatever you want to become must be started at tender age to acquire enough skills. Whatever you do at your tender age helps to be skillful when you grow older. Therefore it is very difficult to become a software developer when you're only good at English language. It takes grace to divert.

ALl I know is that is important is the techniques required software engineering does not have anything to do with spoken English if not there won’t be any soft voice engineers in those non men English

Since we aren't teaching only English, we still have other line we'll go into. It is possible for any one to become an expert elsewhere apart from the primary skill.

Being a software developer is not restricted to a particular course or courses. It only takes the passion and determination to learn the job and invest in it. It doesn't stop an English of French student from learning it, it's open to all who have the interest of learning and making a living out of it.

In order to learn software development, you require basic English skills because most of the tutorials are in the English language. However, you can also learn software development in other languages provided the course materials are available. You can learn software development even if you have studied any courses including English language and literature. Learning is more related to interest in the subject matter.
I think most persons usually look at a stuation where they have to study and learn some technical aspect and structure in a new field,and software development is one of such.But if one puts his mind to atually learn,he can become very knowlegable and competent in that new field.

It is easy for a student of any field to enter into any field even programming. All that just matters is if the person (student) has any interest in the field and that is the major thing because if the interest is not there even if the person is a computer student the person will not be able to venture into that field.

Speaking from my personal experience, it is not so easy for a student of the English Language to become a software developer in little or no time. Switching fields take determination and the ability to focus.

It was not quite easy for me to familiarize myself with some programming jargon, but it is a field I love. All my children will be exposed to software development at a tender age.

I think it's dependent on the student. It is very easy for students who are learning about software development. It's hard for students who are not learning about the development of software.

Software development isn't in the area of specialization for an English student. However, if you have zeal and passion to learn this you will definitely know it irrespective of the fact that it's not your area

Yeah it is possible because learning skill is different from what you study in school if you can be dedicated to learning it is possible to learn it.

Wether it is easy or not going to be easy is not for us to determine as every student if English are going to be different when it comes to which among them has a flair for programming

Its not easy for computer science students to become a software developer not to talk of an English language student. I’m not generalizing but it takes so much dedication and special abilities to become familiar with programming and software related courses
I agree with you. It's not easy for English student to become a software developer. I think the computer science student could be a much more knowledgeable about software development than an English student.

Becoming a software developer in little time is not going to be easy, it will take time for you to familiarize your self with the programming language, there was a time I try to learn but I was confused and I lose interest, but starting as a kids makes it easier to learn well

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back