What's new

Is it easy for a student of English to become a software developer?

I am a living proof that anyone can become anything irrespective of your background, i studied accounting and i work for a computing department now

It can be easy of course, I have seen a medicine student become a software developer and I was like why, he said he loves anything related to computer, so it all books down to interest and zeal, you tend to find anything you are truly interested in easy.

Yes, especially if the person has a flair for tech. As a computer literate he can learn such programs with the help of the right hands. With time such a person would grow to become a professional and get jobs too

Nothing good in this life comes easy. When hard work consistency and the right amount of seriousness, nothing is impossible. I've got people who learnt this and their courses weren't even related

It is 100% yes. An english student to become a software developer simply gets down to his interest. Interest has been defined as such established. So that's it.

Going by the current happenings in the society I've learnt that you can be whatever you choose to be without your degree being a barrier

The beautiful thing about software programming is that you do not have to have any prior knowledge of a particular subject but instead your determination to work and having creative ability.

Speaking from my personal experience, it is not so easy for a student of the English Language to become a software developer in little or no time. Switching fields take determination and the ability to focus.

It was not quite easy for me to familiarize myself with some programming jargon, but it is a field I love. All my children will be exposed to software development at a tender age.

What do you think people like me can do to make things easy for them?
It is not an easy one actually. Even some people who studied computer are still undergoing training to become software developers.
Converting an English student to a software developer will require lots of training. Anyone can learn (at any pace) if open to new things. So give it a try.

As far as I'm concerned I don't believe that studying English has anything to do with someone becoming a software developer because you can actually do it in any other language.

Software engineering is not dependent on English. If an English student have the techniques involves in software engineering then it is the game changer.

Speaking from my personal experience, it is not so easy for a student of the English Language to become a software developer in little or no time. Switching fields take determination and the ability to focus.

It was not quite easy for me to familiarize myself with some programming jargon, but it is a field I love. All my children will be exposed to software development at a tender age.

What do you think people like me can do to make things easy for them?
I know learning programming is not easy even as a computer students talk more of English but I believe everything has to do with mind set, if you believe you can do it so is possible

Sure because you studied one course in school does not mean you can't venture into other areas of different field it all takes interest and dedication of learning.

It is not that easy to become a developer overnight but everything is determination and Passion.when once you set these to be your driving force, you can definitely do that

It is easy for anybody from different field to become a software developer. This depends on interest of the individual in question.
Before I gained admission to study computer science. I have learnt some programming course and it was easy for me to learn and know it. Because I have the passion for computer related program.
There are some people that studied computer science but still can not program a code. So it depends on interest.

It's not easy but the person can go for a training if he/she really has passion for it and can end up becoming very good at it.

I studied business in school, my main job now requires more of computing skills which I learned online so it's very much possible for an English student to have his own knowledge on software developing

I personally feel there is no impossibilities,it very possible for an an English student to become a website developer if he or she determines to be, though it will be difficult but not impossible

Theres nothing bad in a student becoming a software developer if he knows everything about software and has a gift an software developing, there was a student like that in my university days that developed a software.

It is possible for a students to learn about software development period the only thing needed is good time management. Facebook also develop right from the school dormitory.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back