What's new

Is it easy for a student of English to become a software developer?

Concerning if it is easy for an English student to become a software developer. Well, this programming of a thing takes special skills requirement and knowledge, that is why most people find it difficult to related with even the so called computer scientist student and even lecturers in my country, take one's passion and dedication to be good in it because it is a long road to studying it

Software engineering does not have anything to do with spoken English. If not, there won't be any software engineer in those non-English spoken countries. All I know that is important is the techniques required.
@Lagazine, It appears you did not get my point. The point I am driving at is that it is not always easy for students of English to be quick to learning programming or software development since they don't have background knowledge of science or arithmetic.

In order to learn software development, you require basic English skills because most of the tutorials are in the English language. However, you can also learn software development in other languages provided the course materials are available.

The point I'm just driving at is that it isn't so easy for a language student to cross carpet to programming.Software engineering does not have anything to do with spoken English. If not, there won't be any software engineer in those non-English spoken countries. All I know that is important is the techniques required.

The point I'm just driving at is that it isn't so easy for a language student to cross carpet to programming.Software engineering does not have anything to do with spoken English. If not, there won't be any software engineer in those non-English spoken countries. All I know that is important is the techniques required.
I feel software developers require the "soft skills" of communications and empathy as much as they need their engineering skills, amid long-standing perceptions of devs as introverts. Communication is a key factor through language

There is a popular saying that nothing good comes easy, yes! ,It's not easy for anyone to change or switch career but with ultimate commitment and determination, it's will be possible, not easy though. Howbeit looking for something easy won't get you anywhere, successfully people don't look for easy things.

There is a popular saying that nothing good comes easy, yes! ,It's not easy for anyone to change or switch career but with ultimate commitment and determination, it's will be possible, not easy though. Howbeit looking for something easy won't get you anywhere, successfully people don't look for easy things.
My claim is not or does not necessarily mean looking for something easy. The point is the challenges involved in switching or cross carpeting into different fields. It is not always easy; this is why I said one has to be focused.

Speaking from my personal experience, it is not so easy for a student of the English Language to become a software developer in little or no time. Switching fields take determination and the ability to focus.

It was not quite easy for me to familiarize myself with some programming jargon, but it is a field I love. All my children will be exposed to software development at a tender age.

What do you think people like me can do to make things easy for them?
This is all about interest a person who is interested in software development will learn it within days actually this is the field of information technology students so they can learn It thouroly according to there interest i personally like this filled but i don't know about it very much

Speaking from my personal experience, it is not so easy for a student of the English Language to become a software developer in little or no time. Switching fields take determination and the ability to focus.

It was not quite easy for me to familiarize myself with some programming jargon, but it is a field I love. All my children will be exposed to software development at a tender age.

It might be quite challenging at first, but with dedication and consistency, An english student can become a software developer. He or she can meet experts to learn more and practice consistently

I think student should have a basic know-how of program development so that with little experience and knowledge he can make plans to learn about programming and and its development strong determination and experience will lead to success and achievement of call so I guess by experience and training he can become a programming developer
Post automatically merged:

I think student should have a basic know-how of program development so that with little experience and knowledge he can make plans to learn about programming and and its development strong determination and experience will lead to success and achievement of call so I guess by experience and training he can become a programming developer

If it is easy for an English student to be a software developer to me for that question above I can't really tell, but as far as that student have that particular interest towards that particular business then why not he or she can be trained to be a very good software developer in the future.

It is a decent business and a man can likewise go into it in the event that he has what it takes. In Africa, one is probably going to have high deals as a man in the business in light of the fact that other gender will even disparage him more than the females. Much the same as how men go into hair making for ladies

I have a Japanese friend who has a nephew learning programming that was referred to me for tutorial. We did well on the first few days but when the programming went to the higher level it was too difficult for both of us. Maybe the student should learn English first before engaging in web development so he will have an easier time.

Yes, it is to make software for this first of all join programming community and learn programming to handle software well and you may grow this well growing you skills very important.
I think it is not easy for English student to become a computer software but a computer science student can easily become software engineer because he read about computer software in his early classes

If you make your findings well you realise that great programmers, software designers etc actually never had a very good background from the computer but over time with developing that passion for it alongside focus, persistence and consistence training, they become good and among the best in their new field. So irrespective of any course or field one is emanating from, its not a determinant for one's success in it.

its possible and at the same time it could also be hard, it all depends on the students capability, and willingness to learn. I am a political science student who is going into graphic designs. If you have the passion for it, i suggest you go for it

It might be quite challenging at first, but with dedication and consistency, An english student can become a software developer. He or she can meet experts to learn more and practice consistently
Exactly @Diamond07. What I did was to get some prominent people I'm tech to be my mentor. I have some who are just my friend, but are good at programming software applications and more. It's worth it.

This is a very good question see that that’s been a software developer is something that is becoming huge in the world right now and pays a very handsome reward for professional but been a software developer is something that is open to all national of the world and also for all English people

Yes as an English student you can learn programming and other software programs such as phyton, java and other things, you can learn them from computer school, you can also learn them online through youtube and other avenue.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back