What's new

Is it easy for a student of English to become a software developer?

MarieArie

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Dec 31, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Speaking from my personal experience, it is not so easy for a student of the English Language to become a software developer in little or no time. Switching fields take determination and the ability to focus.

It was not quite easy for me to familiarize myself with some programming jargon, but it is a field I love. All my children will be exposed to software development at a tender age.

What do you think people like me can do to make things easy for them?

Its not easy for computer science students to become a software developer not to talk of an English language student. I’m not generalizing but it takes so much dedication and special abilities to become familiar with programming and software related courses

Its not easy for computer science students to become a software developer not to talk of an English language student. I’m not generalizing but it takes so much dedication and special abilities to become familiar with programming and software related courses
Sure @Kamon c4. Even at the present moment, programming is not so easy for me. I will be passionate at a point and lose the passion in another instance, especially when I get hooked up in some lines.

Speaking from my personal experience, it is not so easy for a student of the English Language to become a software developer in little or no time. Switching fields take determination and the ability to focus.

It was not quite easy for me to familiarize myself with some programming jargon, but it is a field I love. All my children will be exposed to software development at a tender age.

Yes, it is to make software for this first of all join programming community and learn programming to handle software well and you may grow this well growing you skills very important.

In order to learn software development, you require basic English skills because most of the tutorials are in the English language. However, you can also learn software development in other languages provided the course materials are available. You can learn software development even if you have studied any courses including English language and literature. Learning is more related to interest in the subject matter.

Sure @Kamon c4. Even at the present moment, programming is not so easy for me. I will be passionate at a point and lose the passion in another instance, especially when I get hooked up in some lines.
I can relate to your situation. Programming has a lot down moments when it feels like you’re never going run a program successfully but perseverance and endurance keeps me going.

Yes it is possible for a linguist to be a programmer. Programming is a skill that you can learn, even if you study carpentry in school. It will be a little tasking but it is what you can learn if you are determined and practise regularly with it until you perfect it.

Yes it is possible for a linguist to be a programmer. Programming is a skill that you can learn, even if you study carpentry in school. It will be a little tasking but it is what you can learn if you are determined and practise regularly with it until you perfect it.
I have also discovered this and in most cases, great programmers or software developers out there did not really study computer science. They are products of diverse fields apart from computer background.

It's difficult but if you spend some time learning programming and do it regularly, you'll learn everything that is needed to become a developer and you'll get your first job without a computer science degree!

Yes I think that student who is studying English can become a CEO fit venable because of all about his or her motivation and determination to learn a skill and to excel in this digital era show all is about effort and concentration of mind and internal motivation to do a certain task in a specific direction so I guess if he work hard without strong determination he can become a software developer

Determination and a willingness to start amidst all odds is the first step to every great achievement.
nothing is actually easy but the more we try the better we become.
Anyone can therefore be able to learn anything if they give it time and focus .

not easy, but as an English student, you will take benefit from that since programming is all about English, so you have an advantage already, the rest depends on you, few mathematics basics and you are good to go

Any students from any department can become a website or software developer. These courses might be hard from the on set but believe me it's something you can learn even if you don't have any basic knowledge of it right from college

Software development is more like learning a new language.
Program languages have the syntax and all the guidelines that must necessarily be in place to have a correct program.
So yes, an english student can be a software engineer over time, though it might be challenging but in all it is possible.

What you study in school, has nothing to do with what you end up becoming good at. Although it may assist or may not. So being a student does not prevent one from becoming a software developer. It's all about the passion.
Post automatically merged:

What you study in school, has nothing to do with what you end up becoming good at. Although it may assist or may not. So being a student does not prevent one from becoming a software developer. It's all about the passion.

Why You Should Learn English to Become a Better Software Engineer ... Alongside these general communication abilities, however, we especially want our students to gain English skills. English is the lingua ...

For an English literature student might be easy to become a software developer . because it's all totally depend on his ability to do what he want or what he dream for . by determination n strong skill he can do do anything n its all just depends on skills ,timeframe for work n cognition.

For an English literature student might be easy to become a software developer . because it's all totally depend on his ability to do what he want or what he dream for . by determination n strong skill he can do do anything n its all just depends on skills ,timeframe for work n cognition.

Well I think it's depends on the capacity and ability, some students can carry more than two courses in different schools at the same time, I have seen and heard, so it's possible for an English students to become a software developer, it's all about determination, if you are ready you can do it.

Why You Should Learn English to Become a Better Software Engineer ... Alongside these general communication abilities, however, we especially want our students to gain English skills. English is the lingua ...
I quite agree with you that English serves as the language of communication connecting so many countries to one another. It is simply the lingua franca for us. The point I'm just driving at is that it isn't so easy for a language student to cross carpet to programming.

I quite agree with you that English serves as the language of communication connecting so many countries to one another. It is simply the lingua franca for us. The point I'm just driving at is that it isn't so easy for a language student to cross carpet to programming.

Software engineering does not have anything to do with spoken English. If not, there won't be any software engineer in those non-English spoken countries. All I know that is important is the techniques required.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back