What's new

Is it easy for a student of English to become a software developer?

Now that you've acknowledged the fact that, switching fields is uneasy to understand the other perfectly. I'll suggest you start day to nurture your children training on how programming works. So when they are growing their brain will be developing around programming.

Yes there is a possibility for a student of English to become a software developer in future, after going to school you might go and learn software developing, and become a software developer in future

When you are learning computer, language is just for understanding the steps involved, you do not have to be an expert. Therefore, it does not matter whether your English is excellent or below average.

If there's anything that I have learnt, it's that there's not a thing one cannot achieve without determination, I have seen performing arts students having another science degree so you just have to stay determined and get yourself a mentor to guide you. Good luck.

Speaking from my personal experience, it is not so easy for a student of the English Language to become a software developer in little or no time. Switching fields take determination and the ability to focus.

It was not quite easy for me to familiarize myself with some programming jargon, but it is a field I love. All my children will be exposed to software development at a tender age.

What do you think people like me can do to make things easy for them?
In my opinion it really doesn't matter what you studied, once you've got the interest that's all that matters, I learnt some simple programming without having any prior knowledge

Been a student of English doesn't stop you or limit you to become a soft ware developer if you really have the passion for learning it you can actually pull through.

In order to learn software development, you require basic English skills because most of the tutorials are in the English language. However, you can also learn software development in other languages provided the course materials are available. You can learn software development even if you have studied any courses including English language and literature. Learning is more related to interest in the subject matter.
Even if you are not good at English, you may use subtitles to translate to your native language until you make courses in English to improve your English and most of Youtube tutorials supports subtitles translation.

IT or programming is a skill that can be learned. Though people go to school to study it but I can tell some people who went to learn this skill outside school sometimes perform better. It's just a matter of determination.

Never really thought about it, in fact, that those that are poor with the English language is going to have a hard time becoming a software coder or to any other programming. It's not easy and trying to understand it all.

Software engineering does not or have anything to do with how you speak English, might help but it doesn't anyway. just having a different language and different communications on it is the point here.

People can become developers from almost any background, whether they began programming at a young age and went on to major in computer science (CS) or learned to code later in life.

Software engineering does not have anything to do with spoken English. If not, there won't be any software engineer in those non-English spoken countries. All I know that is important is the techniques required.

Yes, learning software has nothing to do with English language but learning the English language along with being a software engineer would be a plus point. However, software learning has nothing to do with English language, as there are many people in Non-English speaking countries who are software developers.

Computer language is different from normal English language. Each language have their own specific instructions and pattern.

It is very easy and good for a computer science to become a software developer because that is their work, as a computer science student can become software developer.

It is very very easy although the student most work hard for this. He/she can take courses online as regards to software development. Volunteer for unpaid internships that way they can build up their skill.

Speaking from my personal experience, it is not so easy for a student of the English Language to become a software developer in little or no time. Switching fields take determination and the ability to focus.

It was not quite easy for me to familiarize myself with some programming jargon, but it is a field I love. All my children will be exposed to software development at a tender age.

What do you think people like me can do to make things easy for them?
Taking a decision to switch careers is not really difficult. You just have to be determined and you would be familiar with the programming terms as you spend more time with them.

English is a course studied in the school. You can make up time to reach your children after school software development as part of additional skill coupled with what they're learning in the school.

You don't need to be an engineer before becoming a software developer. Anything one is doing or intends doing has a lot to do with our interest in wanting to do it

Of course anyone can become a software developer or even anything as far as you put your mind into it. There are a lot of places you can learn software development online, so it is not hard for an English graduate to become a software developer.

I believe that it is not easy for a student to become a software developer overtime but it takes quite a very long time for him or her to learn the skills as an English student. It will take a lesser time for an engineering student to learn it.

One of the joys of software programming is that anyone can do it provided that you have some logic and is willing to put some time down to learn and be good at it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back