What's new

Is it Better To Focus On One forum Or Two Or Three Or even more

If you are the type that only work online and you can multitask, it's not a bad idea to write in different forums...but using the same content would definitely mean plagiarism and your post might be removed.

I was Questioned by someone, whether its a good idea to post in any make money online forum or just to focus on two.

I want to know you guys opinion towards these? What Do You Don't?

In my Opinion: I think its best to focus on one or two maybe three PTP sites

Why?
Some people aren't good at getting ideas for post therefore what they do is, post one thing on one site and go over to another site and post the same thing.

Honestly guys I don't know.

What is your opinion on this, I would love to know?
What will actually determine if you can work on more than one or two films is your tolerance level for all this forums as for me I can only handle just one forum at a time because I do not want to stress myself as I know they can kind of stressed I go to just being able to exhaust this platform.

These days, I prefer working in just 3 forums. That is Bizdustry, Trendri and Beermoney forum. I can easily manage my time in these forums and achieve my goals daily. While also being able to do other offline activities.

I was Questioned by someone, whether its a good idea to post in any make money online forum or just to focus on two.

Why?
Some people aren't good at getting ideas for post therefore what they do is, post one thing on one site and go over to another site and post the same thing.

If I had to focus in one forum I won't have met some great people,it all boils down to choice and your demands, earning from two forum is not a bad deal if you are up to the task.

Sometimes it is not about the money that we are making we should look onto. The forums varies with what content they have. When talking about making money I like both Bizdustry and Trendri forum. But sometimes I like beermoneyforum to pay other members for completing my task

I am not a big fan of Beermoney forum. Bizdustry is the only best forum right now. Trendri is also good but it is not as good as Bizdustry. I am only working on Trendri and Bizdustry because they both are the only best forums right now.

Working on different posting forums all at a time can be very time consuming, so we need not to work on many if we've got limited time to spend online. I once tried working on all posting forums but I backed off when I started getting more occupied offline

Working on different posting forums all at a time can be very time consuming, so we need not to work on many if we've got limited time to spend online. I once tried working on all posting forums but I backed off when I started getting more occupied offline
Its all depend on the time you have available if you have enough time then why cant you chose two or three forum there is nothing wrong with that the only issue is that sometime its consume alot of time and effort.

It depends on the individual. It depends on the number of forum the individual can handle and also the amount to pay. Generally two-three forum is not too difficult for an individual to handle.

Why?

Tye highest I can maintain is two sites per day. Even then, there are times I feel burnt out and can't do it.

It all depends on other commitments the person has within the day.

Tye highest I can maintain is two sites per day. Even then, there are times I feel burnt out and can't do it.

It all depends on other commitments the person has within the day.

It is good to focus on high-paying forums right now. I was focusing on three forums, but right now I am only focusing on Trendri and Bizdustry because both of these forums pay well and you get to learn many things.

These days, I prefer working in just 3 forums. That is Bizdustry, Trendri and Beermoney forum. I can easily manage my time in these forums and achieve my goals daily. While also being able to do other offline activities.
Same here. I do work on the three forum you just mentioned and I think it's just enough for me for the time being. Someone working on up to five forums may mean he really have a lot of spare time

There are not many online forums to begin with! I think there are only two big forums that have been paying well and they are Trendri and Bizdustry only. I rely A LOT on these two forums to make money.

Same here. I do work on the three forum you just mentioned and I think it's just enough for me for the time being. Someone working on up to five forums may mean he really have a lot of spare time
Yeah, working 5 forums requires someone who has plenty of time. Personally, I tried 5 forums but I could not make it because the work was too much. I also realised that I ended up spending too much data bundles than I could afford to buy.

As for me a take as much opportunity you can take or you have at home, if you see different sites that pay then it's especially if it's pays a lot then you can focus on at least three it's will do

Yeah, working 5 forums requires someone who has plenty of time. Personally, I tried 5 forums but I could not make it because the work was too much. I also realised that I ended up spending too much data bundles than I could afford to buy.
Same with me. I did work on about five forums when I was on holidays and I was able to handle it but now am I in school am even finding it a bit difficult to handle just three just that I have a daily target that I have to achieve before 24hrs elapses

Same with me. I did work on about five forums when I was on holidays and I was able to handle it but now am I in school am even finding it a bit difficult to handle just three just that I have a daily target that I have to achieve before 24hrs elapses
Having such a target is so great. That is what is guiding me in my online earning too. That way, I am able to earn regularly in all three forums that I am active in. Nowadays, I even spend my data bundles well. It does not go out before I reach payout.

Having such a target is so great. That is what is guiding me in my online earning too. That way, I am able to earn regularly in all three forums that I am active in. Nowadays, I even spend my data bundles well. It does not go out before I reach payout.
Do you have a specific target on each forum that you try to achieve? Or you just have a general target that you use all three forums to achieve?

Why?

According to me, you should work on more than 2 forums at least. Coz, there a limitations of paid posts of hour at each forms. Suppose a person i free to post forum and he posts required forums of an hour. Then he should work on other forum to increase his/ her income.

The money you are going to make from forums is not going to be much to be honest and stressing yourself on three or more we'll put you under so much pressure. It is advisable that you just pick out one or two so that you can be able to interact well with them.

Some people seem to get the hang of it. I mean if you have ample time and not much commitment offline, you can afford to post on multiple sites. For me, the much I can take is 2-3 at a time. Anything more becomes overwhelming, work and tiring. I love my comfort, quality, and pace.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back