What's new

Is it Better To Focus On One forum Or Two Or Three Or even more

It depends on what you can handle , as we all understand sometimes focusing and posting on all these platform could be stressful. For now I personally focus on bizdustry alone. I don't have much time to post.

You might have a better online jobs and you're getting much from it, so you might not need more than a forum platform. I'm in more than one because i k ow the important of staying in more than one

You might have a better online jobs and you're getting much from it, so you might not need more than a forum platform. I'm in more than one because i k ow the important of staying in more than one
Focusing in more than one is good most especially for people that do not have other means of making money on the internet. As you said when you have offline jobs you will not likely concentrate to make money on the internet as you should do.

For you to boost your earnings onlineyou can work on multiple forums but if you don't have the experience to do that you can just focus on one and that's all.

I believe it depends on how much they charge every forum and once more.
If you have any offline businesses or jobs, that is another consideration.
I believe you should be able to participate in up to 4 forums if you have nothing else on your schedule.

I was Questioned by someone, whether its a good idea to post in any make money online forum or just to focus on two.

I want to know you guys opinion towards these? What Do You Don't?

In my Opinion: I think its best to focus on one or two maybe three PTP sites

Why?
Some people aren't good at getting ideas for post therefore what they do is, post one thing on one site and go over to another site and post the same thing.

Honestly guys I don't know.

What is your opinion on this, I would love to know?
Posting is a thing of choice. There is no limitation of how many paid to post platform you can choose to focus or concentrate on. It all depends on how you are contributing immensely to the growth of that community. That's what matters.

i prefer to go from one platform to another because i can earn more in a shorter amount of time, but for every platform i may use another theme because i dont want to be banned

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back